Pages:
Author

Topic: Whats your fears in new cryptocurrency? - page 6. (Read 3617 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117
October 28, 2020, 06:54:28 PM
To be honest, I have a lot of fears when investing in new cryptocurrencies. Among other things, I am afraid that the project will fail,
I am afraid of losing my capital because of choosing the wrong projects, I am afraid the exchanges where the projects listing have
fake volume, I am afraid that these projects are shitcoins, and there are many more fears of mine when investing in new projects.

But the longer I was active in the crypto world, it allowed me to overcome all the fears I mentioned. So my advice is that we have to
be brave in facing our own fears, in order to succeed in getting profit in the crypto world. Sometimes this fear is what prevents us from
succeeding in the crypto world.
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
October 28, 2020, 06:40:35 PM
When the project we are following no longer runs the roadmap, the community starts to become inactive. That is the most dangerous.
The roadmap is very important, not a few projects go off track from their roadmap, but sometimes it is necessary because things in the field are different from what they have compiled so that they leave the roadmap.

Indeed this is worrying and there will be indications of a Scam, but before you say a scam, take a look and learn what caused them to come off the roadmap. And of course, the CEO or the project team will explain why they left the roadmap.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
October 28, 2020, 06:33:04 PM
fear of repeating the same mistakes because our money is at stake because for some people they may only have a little chance due to limited costs. so I guess some people's opinion will be the same as what I said.
Activity: 375
Merit: 10
October 28, 2020, 06:11:36 PM
In the past years in this cryptocurrency project many of has experienced had I know especially me because of some cryptocurrency project I missed to participate because of fear and doubt, as a person if you begin to look at the risk and what you have lost in the digital world you Will never get yourself involve in new crypto currency forgetting that life itself is a risk. What then is your fear in crypto?
I've never been afraid of crypto, because I understand the basic principles of crypto, namely price fluctuations. It's just that I avoid investing in new cryptos that aren't guaranteed to last long, and cryptos that don't have a long-term mission.

Apart from that, the platform they develop is the most important thing for crypto developers. Whether their platform will have a big effect on crypto. If so, I'm still investing.
Activity: 588
Bounty Detective
October 28, 2020, 04:30:43 PM
Fear is normal. crypto market itself is very risky.
I would even say that fear should be in every action related to cryptocurrencies. It will not let you relax and the person will  again check the correctness of the address for sending coins, etc. Otherwise, it may be a situation like with AAVE, when the coins went to the address of the smart contract
Activity: 298
Merit: 5
October 28, 2020, 04:13:06 PM
In my case, what I really fear in crypto is when the governments will start to ban the usage of crypto currency because this will surely create a big problem to almost all of us who holds it.

We will be having a difficulty in cashing it out and what is worst, we will be in jailed if in case the government will implement this sanction for the users of crypto currency after their ban. I will just hope that our government will continue to support crypto currencies and will not ban it in the future.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 28, 2020, 03:19:55 PM
I notice a circus in the new cryptocurrency, They do the marketing, fend for the partners and get exchanges easily for the project. Projects from this circus do not struggle to raise fund and sometimes fill high hardcap crowdfund. At the moment we at yet to see at least 100 project that have signifiant impact in people's life all around the globe like bitcoin and Ethereum. IMO every cycle will produce some impactful project that will lead the next bull market
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
October 28, 2020, 03:07:36 PM
When the project we are following no longer runs the roadmap, the community starts to become inactive. That is the most dangerous.

Not necessary. It is important that the project developers themselves are active and get in touch, otherwise the community will really turn away from the project.
It's not so scary that a project will change its path of development, it's scary if it stops fulfilling its goals and promises made to them at all, which happens too often, and is the main reason for the collapse of projects.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
October 28, 2020, 02:55:34 PM
When the roadmap is passing without any accomplishments made by the team. Those promises are being dip into oceans. Admins become more inactive and pinner messages has gone. This is the time that we should ask ourselves of how we instantly stole. This is the most hated part since I joined cryptocurrency. I fear to see that my investment is dying as well as the project
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
October 28, 2020, 10:27:43 AM
In the crypto world, there should be no room of fearing and doubting. Because risk taking is included when we try on any project within crypto so a practical strategy to avoid wasting effort is to be careful and not immediately enter into an uncertain project.

Personally i have fear instill in my mind mostly for the new cryptocurrency arises. There have a lot of new arises crypto in the market and some old crypto currency were also now dead. Some were been named as scam or not profitable at all. I'm afraid for newbie member who still have not a capacity to afford or have a better trade skills to be able to get their own kind of crypto like bitcoin, ethereum or binance which were these were the most profitable crypto.
Just throw it all in Bitcoin or any other topper coins and I think you shouldn't be worried about any sort of scam projects popping up. Though you would miss a lot of potential earnings because many projects seems to pop out lately, but see how many investors do now complain about scams in every trending type of projects. Let's count starting from ICOs.
Activity: 1022
October 28, 2020, 09:49:21 AM
as appealing use of different indication variable on evaluating project, pupils to manage with least on excessive to expect as might with the decision of release to collects of return with difference as the manage on plan with the business on bitcoin finance.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
October 28, 2020, 09:45:18 AM
my biggest fear?? of course, the project ended in a scam.  but finding the right project pays right now is very difficult, so I'm no stranger to the condition..

my fear regarding the new crypo is a scam. you can imagine if I have followed the project from the start of its release, believe in the exhange and it turns out that the coin is a scam, then you will definitely regret it
following the project from the start, doing every job perfectly yet culminating in a scam > that is a fuxk moment.. Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1026
In Search of Incredible
October 28, 2020, 09:45:01 AM
Investing a new project is so risky, they can turn to scam anytime if they want. ~
I don't invest in new crypto and the reason is same as yours. It can turn into scam anytime. And this thing happening too much nowadays. Though I haven't lost my money by investing in new project while I was noob to crypto. I prefer to invest in top crypto of marketcap. We don't know how successful a new project will be, and there is no surety of not getting scammed by them. That's why people fear to invest in new cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
October 28, 2020, 09:07:19 AM
Of course people or crypto investors are afraid to the scam project because lately and upto nos there is a lot of project who is scam and many people lost money because of investing on project.

Scam project is not new because it's already happening in the cryptocurrency in the last few years ago by doing getting enough information to one project you can know what is legit or not and you will not afraid anymore because you know the project is legit.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
October 28, 2020, 08:45:25 AM
Investing a new project is so risky, they can turn to scam anytime if they want. I'm still afraid to put my money to the new project because I always losing money in crypto when I was a beginner so I'm done investing to the new project.

that was when your still a beginner but your account now is a full memeber so i assume that your knowledge have also growned ? unless if you dont appreciate what your posting and reading because you wont grow a knowledge if that was your style .

not just new but old projects can turn into a bubble too if they want to but new projects are more risky because you cant sold them yet until they proposed thier coins into a trading exchange platform . new crypto can also be a new hope because old cryptos can now be rusty and lack some features so lets not be an advance thinker
Activity: 868
Merit: 256
October 28, 2020, 08:28:40 AM
In the crypto world, there should be no room of fearing and doubting. Because risk taking is included when we try on any project within crypto so a practical strategy to avoid wasting effort is to be careful and not immediately enter into an uncertain project.

Personally i have fear instill in my mind mostly for the new cryptocurrency arises. There have a lot of new arises crypto in the market and some old crypto currency were also now dead. Some were been named as scam or not profitable at all. I'm afraid for newbie member who still have not a capacity to afford or have a better trade skills to be able to get their own kind of crypto like bitcoin, ethereum or binance which were these were the most profitable crypto.
copper member
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
October 28, 2020, 06:03:28 AM
I'm fear of the new cryptocurrency itself, the blockchain is built from a trait that is "trust" but the presence of something new could change the word trust to "lie / scam". Actually, fear is something we have to fight to see something new and we can learn from it. Some things that I think can be considered fearful when talking about cryptocurrency are FOMO or regret what I have decided. It is back again, that we have to improve every moment.
Blockchain is built using openness (decentralization) not trust, and of course this can change the world which is now full of closure, especially in the financial sector.
If the world switches to cryptocurrency / digitization, of course this will make everything visible. The government will find it more difficult to do corruption because we can see where the money is flowing.
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
October 28, 2020, 06:02:13 AM
my fear regarding the new crypo is a scam. you can imagine if I have followed the project from the start of its release, believe in the exhange and it turns out that the coin is a scam, then you will definitely regret it
This is the biggest and most common fear in cryptocurrencies, 90% new projects are scams, which is difficult to avoid. Everything about them is very shimmering until they disappear, these cases will continue forever.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
October 28, 2020, 05:54:16 AM
I'm fear of the new cryptocurrency itself, the blockchain is built from a trait that is "trust" but the presence of something new could change the word trust to "lie / scam". Actually, fear is something we have to fight to see something new and we can learn from it. Some things that I think can be considered fearful when talking about cryptocurrency are FOMO or regret what I have decided. It is back again, that we have to improve every moment.
Activity: 798
October 28, 2020, 05:53:52 AM
Fear is normal. crypto market itself is very risky. not only altcoins but bitcoin as well. I remember how the price dropped from 20k usd till 6k usd then 3k usd in very short time. The important thing in crypto market is to be able to realize your profits in correct time.

Agree, the biggest fear in the cryptocurrency market is high price fluctuations. In addition, the other biggest fear is that the project does not stagnate and cannot produce products according to the whitepaper so investors run away and sell tokens at any price
Pages:
Jump to: