Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your plan? - page 10. (Read 707 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
June 28, 2018, 02:01:21 AM
Alright now, CRYPTOS running some!! Time to check your emotions, feelings, and mental toughness.

Get your plan together, are you going to hold, swing trade, or get back to even and say screw it I'm out??
Well, despite of a long period of dump I'm still holding my cryptos and to be much stronger and brave just to conquer the difficulties that we had as of now. I'm still holding my cryptos specially bitcoin because I'll still believe to this system. I know that it will making a better movements to the upcoming days and I'm patiently waiting for that. I'm keep believing to it because I can see the potential it has that's why I know it will will survive and recover again so still supporting and patronizing it is the best that I can do for now as a crypto holder.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 01:58:35 AM
Nothing but only holding.Bitcoin now in dumping position. All cryptocurrency, altcoins markets caps show their price chart in red signal. About half of total amount reduce due to price deducted.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 01:52:53 AM
I will keep hold it. What should I fear ?. I have a strong belief that crypto can still survive. This situation will soon pass. I'm a newbie too. I still have much to learn here and there is still much I have not got from Bitcoin.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 12:07:15 AM
Alright now, CRYPTOS running some!! Time to check your emotions, feelings, and mental toughness.

Get your plan together, are you going to hold, swing trade, or get back to even and say screw it I'm out??
Pages:
Jump to: