Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your plan? - page 5. (Read 707 times)

Activity: 521
Merit: 100
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
June 29, 2018, 07:45:35 AM
My plan is hodl bitcoin and altcoin that I have. 70% will be hodl and 30% will be trading. When the price drops back with the possibility of a price between $ 4000- $ 4500, my plan is to go back to buy bitcoin and make a long-term investment, so my expectations in the next year I will get big profits.  I hope this will come true
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
June 29, 2018, 07:40:35 AM
I have experienced this several times. prices rise high and fall at low levels. so the price of today's crypto currency is making me understand and stay calm. it's time to buy the best altcoin for the long term.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 07:29:20 AM
I have a plan from the world of cryptocurrency I can get very much profit and prefer to hold the bitcoin I have because I am sure by holding the bitcoin I have I can get very much benefit.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 06:38:25 AM
We know a system, keep on doing the right things to do now. Even though it has been through a downward trend for several weeks, I know it has a better reason though it's in the deep fall and maybe it's a sign for future recruitment. Patience is the key to success, so it should mean how often it is the most important thing to know about how to investigate. This system comes from the movements of successes and lowliness so I can not believe that it always happens where the ends of the events are coming, We will wait and see. The upcoming bomb blast and near future will happen to have an owner.
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
June 29, 2018, 03:59:40 AM
KEEP holding your coins , for now that the best thing to do . price will rise again be patience guys
Activity: 378
Merit: 108
June 29, 2018, 02:36:39 AM
Alright now, CRYPTOS running some!! Time to check your emotions, feelings, and mental toughness.

Get your plan together, are you going to hold, swing trade, or get back to even and say screw it I'm out??
To me I think the best thing to is to buy as many different cryptocurries I can buy and hold for long term because I have the strong believe that crypto will moon again
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
June 29, 2018, 02:35:30 AM
currently i work as an investment analyst for a bank in my country, with the information i have gathered about crypto over the years i have come to that realization that crypto is the new world currency, weather the banking system or government accept it or not, crypto cannot be defeated, my plans now is to work for some couple of years, resign and go fully into crypto, i stand with crypto, loose or gain.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 02:33:09 AM
When we consider the market now, there has been a great dip in the prices of almost all the coins and most people try to analyze that it is good to sell all than hold because they have lost hope. Despite all these fluctuations in the prices of the coins, I stand to hold since market will soon stabilize.
Activity: 1935
Merit: 290
June 29, 2018, 02:32:11 AM
Simple answer I have to planned hold now,I want to hold for the long time.bitcoin value got it big down in this year and always run to run same bad think.hold can makes profit and hold can give recover our lossing money.i Don't forget loss calculation of my money,I want to sold out my Bitcoin but need to Bitcoin value pumping.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
June 29, 2018, 02:20:21 AM
I have the sanity, since I started to trade crypto 2 years ago, to put back 25% on my total assets gained in Fiat bank account. Example :
Invest $300 get to $1,000 4 months later and deposit $250 in my Bank.
My $750 get to $2,000 3 months later, then I deposit $500 in my Bank.
My $1,500 become $20,000 5 months later, then I deposit $5,000 in my Bank.
You get the picture.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 02:16:18 AM
Alright now, CRYPTOS running some!! Time to check your emotions, feelings, and mental toughness.

Get your plan together, are you going to hold, swing trade, or get back to even and say screw it I'm out??
Being involved in bitcoin is somewhat accepting what bitcoin is. Know how bitcoin could bring us to the top that's why no place for hopeless and impatience person.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 01:26:23 AM

i Want to do nothing,i will let my folios on my storage and dont look at it,enjoy spreading the forum about positivity,and never withdraw my coins to help the market stabilized

I do trust the crypto technology,i do believe that ths will be my children's future and i love being around no matter what happens to the prices
Activity: 322
Merit: 111
June 29, 2018, 01:19:30 AM
I am keep holding my coins. I think it is still too early to exit the market, I will hold at least till end of this year to see how it goes. If still not going on well, I will continue to hold for a few more years. Nothing to lose. Patient is the key.
Activity: 196
June 29, 2018, 01:12:50 AM
make the value of bitcoin stable , like dont sell bitcoin too much.
Activity: 75
June 29, 2018, 01:05:50 AM
My plan is to hold and wait for the price to go up. I definitely believe that the value of bitcoin will rise by the end of the year. All we need is patience and faith through bitcoin.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 29, 2018, 01:04:50 AM

There is no other way but hold. Even though how the price crashed it will still be good to hold and no matter what the market will be we can still gain profit. Emotions will always be as risky as investing to a nonsense project that is why we need strong feelings and mental toughness. I myself is also a victim of it once I was a newbie and even today wherein it is too hard to decide whether or not to play the market or just hold most especially if we really need money the most.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
June 29, 2018, 01:03:27 AM
I will say "screw it, I'm not going to sell".

Crypto market is a market of emotions not just for the profit. The longer your patience is the higher profit you can make or the more losses your portfolio can make.

It's literally a gamble for someone that's know how to play this market.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
June 29, 2018, 01:02:12 AM

My plan is to keep on earning rewards and buy those undervalued coins with low supply and and low market cap. There's no backing out from here. I will keep on moving forward until I reached my cryptocurrency goal!
Activity: 299
Merit: 11
June 29, 2018, 12:51:27 AM
I'm still HODLing on since it's very down right now. I wouldn't mind buying some cryptos if I have spare money to do so. Prices are good for me to invest since they're really cheap now.
Activity: 26
June 29, 2018, 12:33:07 AM

This is a struggle between reason and heart. Choose heart or hear reason. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: