Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your plan? - page 6. (Read 707 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 12:10:51 AM
my plan will only hold it, because bitcoin and altcoin have lost much of its value, because I no longer have the money to buy it, so I will be patient and wait until the crypto market recovers and greens back up.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 12:02:25 AM
I plan to learn more about bitcoin in this forum then buy several coins
Activity: 36
June 29, 2018, 12:00:33 AM
My plan is managing self discipline in order to go with the flow in this changeability flows of crypto market place. Emotion base is not applicable to manage well the systems of mine.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
June 28, 2018, 04:38:13 PM
Alright now, CRYPTOS running some!! Time to check your emotions, feelings, and mental toughness.

Get your plan together, are you going to hold, swing trade, or get back to even and say screw it I'm out??
Seeing how all the cryptocurrencies have been going down and how events have been influencing the flow of the market, I decided to take all my investments in altcoins and put them in the one thing that I trust, and that is bitcoin, bitcoin might be going down for the last couple of months, but it is no where to being done and it is the only currency that no matter how low or how long it takes it will always rise up again.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
June 28, 2018, 04:32:19 PM
I sold some of my coins in last November when price was around $20k and kept rest on hold hoping that it will touch $25k in the beginning of the year but it really didn't happened so holding those coins till date and have invested some of it in different altcoins as market is really down now and a great time to invest in altcoin market so will keep on holding till the end of the year and will sell when its giving me at least x10 profits.
Activity: 147
June 28, 2018, 04:25:03 PM
Alright now, CRYPTOS running some!! Time to check your emotions, feelings, and mental toughness.

Get your plan together, are you going to hold, swing trade, or get back to even and say screw it I'm out??
It was not even up to a month ago when I bought bitcoin so I will not benefit when I trade it at the moment. For that matter I am going to hold bitcoin and all my altcoins for a long time and I'm very confident things will turn around.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
June 28, 2018, 04:21:44 PM
my plan is keep holding like anyone else of course. that is the basic and easiest plan for now.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
June 28, 2018, 04:00:02 PM
My plan is to hodl whatever crypto I have at the moment and hope for the best to happen. Patience is key in order to be successful in the world of crypto.
Activity: 133
June 28, 2018, 02:59:14 PM
I continue to hold bitcoin and other altcoyins. And I am sure that the crypto-currency market will soon grow and very quickly. It's time to change the monetary system of the world and crypto-currency is the best that has been invented to date.
Activity: 170
June 28, 2018, 02:52:52 PM
I'll still hold the bitcoin, because I'm sure bitcoin will recover after this bad price. we just need to be patient and take this opportunity to invest.
as we know, bitcoin has a pretty big market in the world, so no need to worry about bitcoin will die.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 01:34:31 PM
My plan is holding the coin for a couple of years more, I don't expect this year price will reverse but I strongly believe great future for bitcoin and crypto currency, next year I expect some huge change in crypto from this current market, price will rise. I think patience only way you can invest in crypto currency,Crypto is very violating markets in the world, you can good money in less time same way you can lose money also, so be care full invest in crypto, invest money if you are extra money in your pocket.
Activity: 573
Merit: 105
June 28, 2018, 01:04:15 PM
My strategy is to still wait for the right time to sell the cryptocurrencies I am holding specially Bitcoin. The value of bitcoin is unpredictable and I am hoping that its value will be back to higher amount in the future. I will keep holding my bitcoin for now. 
copper member
Activity: 294
June 28, 2018, 01:02:21 PM
I believe that bitcoin is the future. My plan is to hustle very well and see if I could arrange $200k by December 2018.
Then go into some good business.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 12:59:13 PM
Check the news in recent time. You will surely want to stick to your crypto. China has come up with it's ranking of Cryptos. So no fear of ban again. The US has classified ethereum as none security token. Japan is finalizing regulatory framework on Cryptos. All these are positive news so it is most encouraging to hold on to your Cryptos assets.
brand new
Activity: 0
June 28, 2018, 12:19:34 PM
It is depressing seeing all my coins in the red these past few months but I will keep holding for the best. It can’t go lower than this right? Well hopefully not haha
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
June 28, 2018, 12:43:58 PM
At the situation of cryoto markets, my plan is to buy Bitcoin and others altcoins at cheapest price for long term holding to get huge amount of profits.
Activity: 182
June 28, 2018, 12:00:05 PM
If I am told that if you have a plan with Botcoin then I would say, working with Bitcoin rules and earning a lot of Bitcoin.Because I have full reliance on my Bitcoin, it will give me success to my future plans.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
June 28, 2018, 11:55:21 AM

stiLl im holding and nothing can change this

I left the idea of checking the price now,as i had deleted from my bookmarks those exchangers site so i dont have any basis of looking unto them.i will check it again if i see in threads that the bull comes
Activity: 41
June 28, 2018, 11:53:21 AM
I have no plans now. Crypto market situation is not friendly. I will only do one thing. Hold all the assets and then sell when the price actually goes up. After that we will get big profit.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 28, 2018, 11:37:41 AM
I'll never say that "I'm out", my plan is to keep on holding until everything will be good as December or even higher than that.

Quitting is for the weak.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: