Author

Topic: whats your plans for the year 2018 - page 129. (Read 11045 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 12
April 07, 2018, 03:02:21 PM
My plan is still holding my coins and keep an eye on the updates from the dev team, I will also check if the roadmaps are reached. My target is to experience an successful ico project and get more than 5 times of profit.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
April 07, 2018, 03:00:56 PM
I have already lost a significant portion of my investment after the market has fallen, I just have to keep coins. I do not give in to panic, because if I sell the coins now, then I will lose money. My plan is to wait for a new wave of market growth, which is bound to happen sooner or later.
Activity: 308
April 06, 2018, 02:27:48 PM
I believe that the blockchain is the future. But it isn't sure that all people need cryptocurrencies.
My plan to study and educate people around. If I earn a little money it will be remarkable.
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
April 06, 2018, 02:24:00 PM
i think in this years,
maybe i will invest some coin from BTC/ETH because this is the chance to buy them, in this time i think we must do buy cheap ETH/BTC or HODL every coin you have until end of this year, i will join another ICO or Bounty because i trust about bounty will make some profit.
and i hope market will be green again, so just believe to yourself and listen your heart.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 02:01:33 PM
my plan is to keep 6 potential alt coins till year end. at least keep until bull market. specially coins are req,ada,trx,prl ,cs and snov. i wish two bull markets will come in this year

My plan in 2018
In term of crypto still hold on my different token until all of these have a great price in market, Research for the best ICO joining more airdrop, bounties and signature campaigns. Of course invest.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
April 06, 2018, 01:08:20 PM
I planned to buy lambo and small house near sea. But now I see on red portfolio and think that most correct decision was to sell all my alt in Jan '18. Back mind is strongest always
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
April 06, 2018, 01:01:20 PM
The market is going through on downtrend. We have need to make a plan to decrease our losses. I have a plan to hold my best few coins until the market is switch on to uptrend. The coin are SXDT, DRG, Eth etc. Actually hold is the best option in this situation. so I just I wanna say don't be a panicked seller. Hold until the market on your way.
Activity: 195
Merit: 103
April 06, 2018, 01:00:48 PM
I will save my coins until the end of the year. Sell it in its full potential like what last year did. The price of your coins might multiple at the end of the year. Start investing and saving your coins.
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 12:58:46 PM
2018 really scares me. Descending trend since January and still going down. Right now all my portfolio coins are red. I would like to hold 3 or 4 fundamental coins and keep them till the next bull run and then try to sell them or maybe to keep till the end of the year. Anyway selling now doesn't make any sense - it is fixing a loss and losing money.
Activity: 238
April 06, 2018, 12:58:32 PM
my plan is to keep 6 potential alt coins till year end. at least keep until bull market. specially coins are req,ada,trx,prl ,cs and snov. i wish two bull markets will come in this year

MY  plan for 2018 is to work and save a lot of coins by means of bounties, then buy  low bitcoin price and hold. This year maybe tough for us but patience is virtue, I might invest to some good ICO, and play with the range trades of the market, then take a leap and do research and study all about crypto. Hold some my crypto ofcourse and wait for the right time to sell. Lets wait what the outcome this coming june, half year of 2018. I am hoping that it would reverse the market somehow like 10,000 bitcoin level above? atleast? or maybe just go for the sideway and look for the right reversal good luck to all of us. Happy hodl to everyone.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
April 06, 2018, 12:53:32 PM
I am determined to go more deeper in crypto, I want to know more by doing analytical research,watching more videos that's based on crypto,  going for seminars if there's anyone around after doing all this I think I should be confident about investing more into coins.
Overall aim and objective is to get more bucks lol
Merit: 2
April 06, 2018, 12:46:07 PM
My plan for this year is to invest ethereum and hold for it for this year. We don't know what happen this year. Maybe a luck or bloody! So good luck to us who invest ethereum. Just enjoy your day in crypto world.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
April 06, 2018, 12:37:10 PM
My 1st plan is holding some coins untill the price back to my target. I bought some coins few month ago and then price huge down from my entry point. I don't want sell। n loss. I hope price will increasing soon.
My 2nd plan is buy some potential coin for long term hold. Which is give me 2x, 3x profit. I think maximum Altcoin price will 2x, 3x, 4x end of 2018.
So I hope 2018 will be a happiest year.
It is a good thing to have it all planned. I have invested in some ICOs this year though and also got some from bounty and I am sure trying to see how everything is going to end up playing out before the end of the year, which I believe is going to be a great one to look forward to. So far, I believe we are just starting this year and there is so much coming that we would all see, and that is my main target.

As of now i have 3 alts including eth  but i have doubts on my other coins which they all now decreasing gradually due to bitcoin circumstances ,but I'm still  believing on its potential when it comes to long term .
Compared to few jr.member's eth addy which I do check in my free times, your only 3 altcoins are very less in number. Just participate different bounty programs and gather as much as possible so that your plans will be realized as early as possible.
Activity: 98
April 06, 2018, 12:06:05 PM
i hope i can get money in here, because before that im just an unemployment, when my best friend introduce about bitcoin i hope i can change my bad life to be a new life and my future in bitcoin. after i have work and get a money in bitcoin i will invest my bitcoin for my future, the best we can manage our money for future that is just a invest for future.
April 06, 2018, 11:54:49 AM
My 1st plan is holding some coins untill the price back to my target. I bought some coins few month ago and then price huge down from my entry point. I don't want sell। n loss. I hope price will increasing soon.
My 2nd plan is buy some potential coin for long term hold. Which is give me 2x, 3x profit. I think maximum Altcoin price will 2x, 3x, 4x end of 2018.
So I hope 2018 will be a happiest year.
Activity: 391
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 06, 2018, 11:40:18 AM
In year 2018, I'm planning to learn on how to earn more altcoins. I just really need to get altcoins because I need money. And get more knowledge about bitcoin, how it works and how to earn by this.
Activity: 130
April 06, 2018, 11:28:26 AM
I will hold WordWifi tokens, because i think this project is one of promising in this year!
Activity: 198
April 05, 2018, 04:43:58 PM
I have invested all my savings into crypto. Now I'm accumulating TAU at 7 -8 cents . This will go to single digit $ in 2018. DYOR and buy this gem
Activity: 120
April 05, 2018, 03:39:43 PM
My plan is to choose couple perspective coins and invest. I hope that the market will grow.
Activity: 153
April 05, 2018, 03:37:45 PM
my plans are to make as much money as possible on cryptocurrency. what will be profitable coins - and then I will invest
Jump to: