Pages:
Author

Topic: whats your plans for the year 2018 - page 58. (Read 11045 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 2
July 10, 2018, 01:13:39 AM
My plan for 2018 is to get a better life from the year before and for 2018 I will collect more tokens even though I just a beginner but my rounder will fix everything in this year 2018
Activity: 413
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
July 10, 2018, 01:09:44 AM
It's a very good plan but I'm not sure if you need to have so many different coins. In my opinion, the best solution is to keep a couple of the strongest coins on your wallets. I want to keep until the new year only two coins is bitcoin and Ethereum. I hope they will grow in price.
cuo
Activity: 560
Merit: 185
July 09, 2018, 10:57:46 PM
I prefer to invest into ETH, because it will be easier to convert into fiat currency. In other side, I have a question why everyone is waiting for the end of the year ?, if everyone waiting for the end of the year to sell all token the price will actually bearsih. I guess!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 09:27:56 PM
in 2018 I plan to put money into coins that have such increasing traits as Ethereum and Ripple. with the earnings from investing excessive enough, so I determined to make investments this year for a long way extra income in the destiny with the potential of cash to preserve growing.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
July 09, 2018, 12:14:30 PM
my plan is to keep 6 potential alt coins till year end. at least keep until bull market. specially coins are req,ada,trx,prl ,cs and snov. i wish two bull markets will come in this year
I repeat only what i do when i start in january 2017 like always read different topics in news and here in forum then do move about knowledge in that another thing i also save 20% everytime i earn here in forum because i believe btc value will become high after more years,Moreover always think positive because there's no assurance here in crypto but the chance to earn is big
my plans for 2018 have made coins with such an increasing development. so that this increase will be strongly supported by the many enthusiasts who attend and create growth that makes the future of the coins so increased and very reliable. so using an investment plan will be very capable of generating a much greater profit.
Activity: 280
July 09, 2018, 12:10:16 PM
sell all of my coin and rebuys at the beginning of 2019 to gain more profit.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 11:52:30 AM
I do really excited about this year looking forward to join a lot of campaign and i think this year well be very exiciting i have so many plan for my first earn here in Bitcon.
Activity: 10
July 09, 2018, 11:46:03 AM
I will still continue in joining different bounty campaigns and continue to save and earn coins. By doing these things, I will try to start investing bitcoin or ICO and I will make it sure that I will be investing in a legitimate ICO because all of my efforts would be wasted if it is a fraud. I will try to hold my earned coins so that my plan this year will be successful.
Activity: 27
July 09, 2018, 05:04:17 AM
My plans are to hold all the coins until the end of the year, and hope for a serious price increase. Now, to sell coins is meaningless, I'm just a loser at loss. I'm betting on a couple of coins that I got for investing in ICO, and also the main rate is the growth of the ethereum

I believe that between December and January we will observe similar positive boom on few markets.
Activity: 84
July 09, 2018, 05:00:28 AM
My plan for 2018 is to buy as many coins as possible and make a big profit from my investments at the end of the year.
Activity: 120
July 09, 2018, 04:55:02 AM
well, I do not have plans for my altcoins now, because I will hold or trade every day
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
July 09, 2018, 04:50:36 AM
my plan is to keep 6 potential alt coins till year end. at least keep until bull market. specially coins are req,ada,trx,prl ,cs and snov. i wish two bull markets will come in this year
I repeat only what i do when i start in january 2017 like always read different topics in news and here in forum then do move about knowledge in that another thing i also save 20% everytime i earn here in forum because i believe btc value will become high after more years,Moreover always think positive because there's no assurance here in crypto but the chance to earn is big
with the development of this growing Cryptocurrency, the market is indeed a benefit we can achieve. but to raise again the profit needed a good plan to achieve a much bigger profit. with my future plans to hold the Altcoin, I have to make a much bigger profit in the future.
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
July 09, 2018, 04:42:26 AM
My plan is selling the majority of my coins in bitcoin or fiat, participating in the best ICOs and flipping them.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 04:21:39 AM
My plans are to hold all the coins until the end of the year, and hope for a serious price increase. Now, to sell coins is meaningless, I'm just a loser at loss. I'm betting on a couple of coins that I got for investing in ICO, and also the main rate is the growth of the ethereum
Activity: 434
July 09, 2018, 04:04:53 AM

Recently, I plan to concentrate mainly on various ICOs, which have good prospects for growth. In general, I plan to choose 5-10 projects for the distribution of my investments.
Activity: 153
July 08, 2018, 10:05:33 AM
I have plans more modest) I plan to learn to look for good projects and coins . since I'm new I important to understand and learn how to earn )))
Activity: 84
July 08, 2018, 09:49:13 AM
My plan for this year is to invest ethereum and hold for it for this year. We don't know what happen this year. Maybe a luck or bloody! So good luck to us who invest ethereum. Just enjoy your day in crypto world.
Activity: 168
July 08, 2018, 04:47:45 AM
I feel that numerous plans are comparable this year. Numerous have purchased digital forms of money and are sitting tight at an incredible cost to get a decent benefit this year! I encourage everybody not to yawn as well, and stock up soon.
Activity: 95
July 08, 2018, 04:45:38 AM
I was wanting to move to a superior nation and begin my own business with my billion dollar cryptos. In any case, with the present value incline, I don't believe that is anyplace close.
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
July 07, 2018, 07:19:43 PM
My plan for year 2018 is to grow my income in cryptocurrency and able to earn around 10,000 USD for the coming 6 months. I prayed that all bounty participation I joined will be successful and will pay well. Happy earning.
Pages:
Jump to: