Pages:
Author

Topic: whats your plans for the year 2018 - page 60. (Read 11045 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 11:03:46 AM
I plan to keep all my coins and tokens until the end of this year, and then I will think about selling or continuing to store in the long term. Now I have such altcoins as Ethereum, NEO, ADA, OMG and a little Ripple.
Activity: 452
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 05:09:40 AM
I want the situation on the market to be stable, and there were no sharp falls, then I would like to invest in ICO projects, and try to accumulate coins
Activity: 111
July 05, 2018, 06:59:37 PM
I plan to collect as many bitcoins as possible for this year and hope that next year's bitcoin prices will be even higher so I will earn huge profits
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 06:52:28 PM
I would like to add more coins to my investments and also to explore deeper world of cryptocurrency. I have included myself to trade more. It is more important to know and have knowledge of what to hold and isn't present. What coins to analyze and be engaged. It is what I want to make.
Activity: 364
July 05, 2018, 05:54:43 PM
I think your coin list is good to hold and I also hold some altcoins till bull market but I hold some Ethereums also . I have the same plan with a little difference  Smiley
Activity: 1512
Merit: 326
July 05, 2018, 05:53:33 PM
there are some that I'm doing right now that is. I'm making my own website business and is in the stage of designing it,
and maybe trading with middle amount capital as usual. and it looks like I'm also interested in building altcoin mining rig.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 05:34:52 PM
My plans in 2018 is still normal ,I am joining the different Bounty ICO projects , and as usual I will just hold my tokens foe a while and let it grow for sometime ,if I can join to trading with coins if I have enough time and continue supporting bitcoin and othet cryptos ,if there are new launching of projects,  that are my pkans for this ending 2018 year.
Activity: 144
July 05, 2018, 05:15:07 PM
my plans for 2018 are investments in ICO projects, trading on the market.
Activity: 185
July 05, 2018, 05:13:18 PM
My mission is to get like 3 altcoin for long-term investing, the likes of Mantrix network, ELF, and Havven, I'll just keep till they bull run, who knows, it's might come so soon before year ends.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 05:01:38 PM
My plans for this year is to aleast hold four to five potential altocoins and bitcoin. I will trade it at the end of the year when the market and the trading community will recover from the big crashes that is happening right now. Second is to join and invest in iCo that I see a potential in the project and the product. A good ICo is also a good investment. I just need to read their whitelist and study the project if it’s have a potential after they launch the project.
Activity: 518
July 05, 2018, 04:58:01 PM
Yes , I think this year you need to collect as many different altcoins and be patient , especially ETH need to collect Maxim, and Bo it will be a big bullish trend in the future!
Activity: 248
Merit: 11
July 05, 2018, 04:57:03 PM
Participate in the ICO. Announce ICO, among which projects that optimize the interaction of a large number of users, feel very good.
In this industry, growth is expected. I'm inclined to think that this year will continue to be filled with interesting projects. In the cryptocurrency market, there is a clear diversification trend, when bitcoin's share drops. Investors get acquainted with the industry and invest in the top 50 coins.
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
July 05, 2018, 04:54:30 PM
I plan to sit and wait, I bought coins on this correction and will sell only when the price grows several times, I want to earn a lot. Maybe I'm greedy, but it's worth it =)
Activity: 350
July 05, 2018, 04:51:02 PM
Personally, I try to study the possibility of investing in ICO projects to increase my profits and buy coins at favorable prices, but this is very risky and at the moment market conditions are unfavorable for this.
If you correctly make an approach to studying information about a particular project, then you can make a choice among many coins or ico companies to implement their investment plans. To date Even despite the poor situation of the crypto-currency market, there are so many opportunities to invest your funds prospectively. And if you invest in ico company, then only in a profitable project that will be in demand in society.
Activity: 196
July 05, 2018, 04:37:48 PM
I invested in bitcoin and expect that by the end of the year it will repeat last year's success.
Activity: 132
July 05, 2018, 04:34:46 PM
I invest only in Ethereum, it will have growth by the end of the year, I am not sure in other projects. Another possible growth of NEO, if the Chinese government will allow ICO
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
July 05, 2018, 04:27:52 PM
Personally, I try to study the possibility of investing in ICO projects to increase my profits and buy coins at favorable prices, but this is very risky and at the moment market conditions are unfavorable for this.
Activity: 194
Merit: 2
July 05, 2018, 04:20:49 PM
if you are thinking of investing in altcoins, i would suggest you to look into Trade Token or TIO.
The ROI is very interesting and you can earn daily via their Liquidity Pool
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
July 05, 2018, 02:28:51 PM
If you are talking about investing then I will be HODLing Fantasy Gold Coin (FGC) in 2018 and beyond.

Apart from that I will be focused on tackling the menace of scams in Crypto world. My initiative has angered some of the scammers as I have been abused multiple times by them. This has motivated me even more in my endeavors against these scams.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
July 05, 2018, 02:25:00 PM
my plan is to keep 6 potential alt coins till year end. at least keep until bull market. specially coins are req,ada,trx,prl ,cs and snov. i wish two bull markets will come in this year

I think that a number of plans was destroyed by the long period of instability and uncertainty. Prices were falling instead to grow and people have not got an income they desired most of the time.
Pages:
Jump to: