Pages:
Author

Topic: whats your plans for the year 2018 - page 56. (Read 11045 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 08:37:53 AM
My arrangement is still hold my coin untill the cost back to ordinary once more, since I got some coin before at extremely costly value, so I don't wanna on the off chance that I misfortune my benefits however it little.

What's more, I likewise have some token and I will hold it untill achieve my objective value, I don't know until the point that when I ought to do this, yet I ought to be quiet for this and I never know how cryptocyrrency later.

In any case, I think digital currency rates will have returned to ordinary again about in mid of this current year, since I have see some uplifting news which some nation will authorize Bitcoin and some enormous organization will be utilize Blockchain innovation.

This is will back Crypto rates, and I trust this will be happen, and individuals who misfortunes their advantages previously, they can get it once more.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
bridgex.network
July 12, 2018, 07:18:47 AM
In my plans to be happy, healthy and rich in 2018 and in subsequent years too Cheesy This year you can participate in many ICOs and bounties - to the end of the year may turn out in good money.
Activity: 196
July 12, 2018, 07:17:27 AM
The market has not gone as expected,the total value of my tokens has dropped by over 50 percent,but I am hopeful things will turn around very soon.Just patience foor now
Activity: 238
July 12, 2018, 07:15:43 AM
My plan for 2018 is at least to change the cryptocurrency for Fiat money. Since it is not profitable at this rate. I believe that by the end of the year there will be growth of bitcoin and other coins. And I'm waiting for 2019. I hope it will be more successful for the cryptocurrency as a whole.
Activity: 106
July 12, 2018, 07:15:31 AM
plan? My 2018 plan is to buy a lot of high-quality altcoins when the cryptocurrency falls sharply. I will continue to patiently hold the already held currency. The next step is to wait patiently for the arrival of the bull market....
Activity: 303
July 12, 2018, 07:08:57 AM
I can only hold back what I have and hope the value of crypto will improve, after that I will start trading and participate in some ICO, hopefully by the end of 2018 there will be good news about the development of crypto.
Activity: 142
July 12, 2018, 06:54:12 AM
I will hodl my alt coins and don't plan to sell anything. Maybe i will buy even more if prices will be falling down.
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 06:49:31 AM
my plans this year 2018 is keep the coins that i have and has a potential in a long term so that i will invest and make money for the future.and make my dreams come reality.
Activity: 263
Merit: 102
July 12, 2018, 06:47:02 AM
I'll just lay back and chill out, enjoying summer and the coming fall waiting for something to happen. Hopefully bulls are coming, if not i'll give it another year or so. If i find the opportunity i'll try and spend some coins on services/goods to help reach the actual goal of cryptocurrencies!  Grin

To keep becoming a crypto users. I will keep on learning crypto world. I’ll be joining/participating too in bounty campaigns. If I had enough earnings from campaigns I’ll put some of it for investment. I’m  hoping to end this year as a profitable 2018.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 06:39:52 AM
I'm wanting to contribute substantially more btc and eth. I will hold some of them for two or three years and some residual coins are continues exchanging framework or perhaps conceivable I will going to offer it when the market esteem are substantially higher than the standard . Its division are generally critical to me since this is my approach to having a security and wellbeing to my speculation. I can think about it as my great technique to procure benefit in more safeguards way.

my strategy is to buy cheap coins,
and sell them at a high price to gain profit in this year.
Activity: 98
July 12, 2018, 06:04:29 AM
I'm wanting to contribute substantially more btc and eth. I will hold some of them for two or three years and some residual coins are continues exchanging framework or perhaps conceivable I will going to offer it when the market esteem are substantially higher than the standard . Its division are generally critical to me since this is my approach to having a security and wellbeing to my speculation. I can think about it as my great technique to procure benefit in more safeguards way.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 04:15:14 AM
sincerely I did not change my plan it's far nevertheless the equal because I nonetheless the trust the market that it's going to soon get better, i'm crossing my finger that there could be another repeat on what show up ultimate zone of the yr, wherein Bitcoin hit a record all time high and perhaps even surpass it.
Activity: 53
July 12, 2018, 02:45:36 AM
I'll just lay back and chill out, enjoying summer and the coming fall waiting for something to happen. Hopefully bulls are coming, if not i'll give it another year or so. If i find the opportunity i'll try and spend some coins on services/goods to help reach the actual goal of cryptocurrencies!  Grin
Activity: 78
July 12, 2018, 02:40:33 AM
2018 I have no plans, I will not buy coins, because as long as the purchase is a loss, I have been fooled, I do not want to be fooled, so I will not invest, waiting for the market to stabilize, I will consider investing.
Activity: 168
July 12, 2018, 02:32:39 AM
Personally, I have grandiose plans for this year. I study new crypto-currencies. And so, I'm starting to invest and I very much hope that my investment in a good crypto currency will bring success. And I wish everyone good luck this year.
Activity: 101
July 12, 2018, 02:16:00 AM
My plan is to learn more knowledge and projects about blockchain. At least understand the technology. Another is to find a few valuable coins for long-term investment.
Activity: 62
July 12, 2018, 02:12:42 AM
Be able to get more profit, find the right time to sell your own coins, then take out most of the money to invest in real estate, and keep some funds to buy cryptocurrency when the price is right, which can reduce the big risk.
Activity: 69
July 12, 2018, 02:11:58 AM
My plan is to keep my wallet intact. I believe it will go up, so I can have earnings this year.
Activity: 406
July 12, 2018, 02:10:32 AM
I think my plan is almost similar to your plan. Maintain all the altcoin I have in this year because I think this year has not been so good to trade my coins. If my economy is not really pressed then I will as much as possible keep it until the market gets its pump to boost its coin prices. In this year my predictions the market will continue to lower its prices, so it will be difficult for me to maximize profits.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
July 12, 2018, 02:08:52 AM
In my plans for this year to increase the volume of investment in cryptocurrency as far as it is possible. The prices for cryptocurrency are at the bottom now and therefore it is the right time to buy.
Pages:
Jump to: