Pages:
Author

Topic: whats your plans for the year 2018 - page 70. (Read 11045 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 02:44:33 PM
I will hodl my altcoins. Currently I hodl pchain, NKN, fusion
Activity: 658
Merit: 153
July 01, 2018, 02:41:08 PM
My plans all coins hold because 2018 not very good. But 2019 very good news come for cryptocurrency. I am not sell andbot buy anything.
Activity: 69
July 01, 2018, 02:37:35 PM
Continue to participate bitcoin activities , and if I have the money I will invest it in either bitcoin or other altcoin and slowly engage in coin trading , continue joining bounty ICOs projects.

Simple me.
Bitcoin, ETH, some other top 20, ICOs.
Activity: 125
July 01, 2018, 02:34:58 PM
Continue to participate bitcoin activities , and if I have the money I will invest it in either bitcoin or other altcoin and slowly engage in coin trading , continue joining bounty ICOs projects.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 02:32:28 PM
my plan is to keep 6 potential alt coins till year end. at least keep until bull market. specially coins are req,ada,trx,prl ,cs and snov. i wish two bull markets will come in this year

My plans are to work hard in companies, receive awards in the form of coins
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
July 01, 2018, 09:09:24 AM
I also expect the beginning of the bull market, but for now I just wait. I managed to invest in several potentially good altcoins, but unfortunately the market is in no hurry to start growing.
Activity: 24
July 01, 2018, 08:59:30 AM
Most backers are planning taking a moderate exposure on delicate markets except  for some evident option comes forth, like some ICO.
Activity: 280
July 01, 2018, 06:15:13 AM
I plan to earn enough money to leave my regular job and devote all my free cryptocurrency. I think that it is much more promising.
Activity: 168
July 01, 2018, 06:09:00 AM
In the year 2018 I have a plan to be able to pay off my parents debt and I want to realize my goals with my own business and want to make my parents happy even in a simple
Agreed. Parents are sacred. Personally, I can't live in peace when my parents have problems and I try to help them. Even though they're divorced, I'm helping both of them.
And on topic.
 Invest the bulk of the package in Ethereum, the rest scatter on promising tokens, such as neo, cardano and EOS.
Activity: 84
July 01, 2018, 06:01:57 AM
I plan to hold my altcoins that I get from bounty. I think that this bloodbath will eventually end at second quarter of this year. I also hold cs like you and I am planning to accumulate more, this project has a huge potential to be on top 10 if they can deliver their claim about scalability and tps.
Activity: 31
June 30, 2018, 09:30:47 PM
I was planning to move to a better country and start my own business with my billion dollar cryptos. But with the current price trend, I don't think that's anywhere near.
Activity: 69
June 30, 2018, 01:30:56 PM
In the year 2018 I have a plan to be able to pay off my parents debt and I want to realize my goals with my own business and want to make my parents happy even in a simple
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
June 30, 2018, 01:17:20 PM
I am staying optimistic and holding all of my investments for at least 3 months. I know the market would take a lot of time to reach the top levels again, but I am bullish of BTC and hoping that it at least gets to 11k$ again in the next few months.

Although a lot of people have sold their investments and cashed out of the market out of panic, I am sure they would eventually return since they cannot get as much returns anywhere in this world.
Throwing the market at a time like this is stupid. Yes, now there is no way to get fast money, you have to buy tokens at the bottom and wait for the market to begin to rise.
Activity: 147
June 30, 2018, 01:12:54 PM
Maybe my plan in late 2018 will enjoy the results of last year's rise when bitcoin prices are so high for big profits. how to enjoy it like a vacation to a dream place and add my fixed investment assets like home or securities (stock). with it all I've also been preparing to leave by holding a coin dibitcoin or altcoin for the coming year.
Activity: 574
June 30, 2018, 01:11:22 PM
My plan in 2018 Huh

I want to buy ETH now, and wait untill December and sell it.
So simple and so profitable  Grin

Eveey year i do some like before and always get a big profit.
Just hold buy and sell.
Activity: 6
June 30, 2018, 01:09:51 PM
Earn coin from airdrop, then waiting for the pum of bitcoin to trade
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 01:07:05 PM
I am staying optimistic and holding all of my investments for at least 3 months. I know the market would take a lot of time to reach the top levels again, but I am bullish of BTC and hoping that it at least gets to 11k$ again in the next few months.

Although a lot of people have sold their investments and cashed out of the market out of panic, I am sure they would eventually return since they cannot get as much returns anywhere in this world.
Activity: 98
June 30, 2018, 01:00:32 PM
With this market condition,I will only hold and wait for growth.
Activity: 73
June 30, 2018, 12:54:13 PM
I am planning to keep hold some of my altcoins until this year end or the bull market. I wish there will be a massive crypto adoption later this year and waiting for that boom when all my holdings make a good ROI then i will sell some of them. For other coins i will hodl forever what so ever the market condition is.
Activity: 85
June 30, 2018, 07:28:51 AM
I will probably put resources into BTC and exchange a few coins however not the majority of my coins some of it I will hold it for quite a while to influence it to value high and to make a portion of my coins huge and afterward that is the time that I will exchange it. For my conclusion and understanding it is best to purchase and hold coins for a long haul so the arrival is twofold or tripple relying upon how much the coin is.
Pages:
Jump to: