Pages:
Author

Topic: whats your plans for the year 2018 - page 68. (Read 11045 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 12:52:26 AM
My plan this year is to follow many projects ICO and collect coins to save. Because I am at the end of the year 2018 is definitely the coin will experience huge growth. And I need the preparation from now as saving the coins for a long time.
Activity: 113
Merit: 1
July 02, 2018, 12:35:49 AM
my plan is to keep 6 potential alt coins till year end. at least keep until bull market. specially coins are req,ada,trx,prl ,cs and snov. i wish two bull markets will come in this year

what you say is true, because the coin you mentioned is a coin that has a good project and has a rating in coinmarketcap, maybe next year the price of all the coins rose
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
July 02, 2018, 12:34:31 AM
My plan in this year 2018 is hold all my tokens until the end of the year and i hope the price can go high again like the end of the last year price when bitcoin can reach $15k+ per bitcoin. Also i have some plan to invest on some ICO in this year too.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
RealtyReturns
July 02, 2018, 12:26:22 AM
My plans are to HODL for the entire year (and thru to 2020) and diversify my portfolio through the completion of appreciation campaigns.

I’m happy to wait until the devs for each project have implemented their roadmap plans to see the full potential of the coins.

The plan for this year is to try to collect token ad much as I could, then I will hold it until the market get bullish. But if not I will put that into trading and than continue joining bounty campaign.
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 02, 2018, 12:20:30 AM
We will wait a long time. I expect that by the end of the year the price for 1 bitcoin will fluctuate around 10K-12K.
Activity: 128
July 02, 2018, 12:19:04 AM
In 2018 I had no money to buy cryptocurrencies. All the money was already invested in cryptocurrencies. All I could do was wait for the market to pick up. I had the opportunity to sell my currency. Now the price of coins is actually a comparison. The right investment, but I have no money, or wait.
Activity: 196
July 01, 2018, 10:28:24 PM
In the year 2018 is actually I have a plan for a coin collection. This is because I see the market being support for doing so. Coin prices are very low, and this is an opportunity to buy. Unfortunately, my capital is still there in the price, whereas the ethereum ethereum are plummeting. then I can do at this time is simply following the bounty to get new token.
Activity: 88
July 01, 2018, 10:26:44 PM
my plan is to keep 6 potential alt coins till year end. at least keep until bull market. specially coins are req,ada,trx,prl ,cs and snov. i wish two bull markets will come in this year
I suggest omisego, vechain and iota because that three tokens / coins are very potential compared to other top 20 coinmarketcap

I am the first time to joined the campaign I hope I can have token so that I can experience of what is our feeling if we have that tokens. If it is happened that the bounty give me token I will sell it even the price is not too high because I have a plan to buy house and lot for permanent house for my future.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
July 01, 2018, 10:14:17 PM
much of my planning this year. buy coin with such a large volume last year that I did for investment. coins that I buy like doge and ripple are the best in my investment.
Activity: 182
July 01, 2018, 10:11:12 PM
I repeat only what i do when i start in january 2017 like always read different topics in news and here in forum then do move about knowledge in that another thing i also save 20% everytime i earn here in forum because i believe btc value will become high after more years,Moreover always think positive because there's no assurance here in crypto but the chance to earn is big
2018 I will give full support to the existing Altcoin and make it as valuable as Bitcoin. by supporting it through investment, holding, and buying will be very capable to improve its development and make it a fairly expensive price going forward. so it is very good to support it simultaneously.
Activity: 56
July 01, 2018, 10:05:18 PM
My plans in this year is interested to buy more of altcoins
I think that is chance to buy and hold for the long term, maybe the crypto market will be high in the next years or the year 2020
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 09:49:10 PM
I repeat only what i do when i start in january 2017 like always read different topics in news and here in forum then do move about knowledge in that another thing i also save 20% everytime i earn here in forum because i believe btc value will become high after more years,Moreover always think positive because there's no assurance here in crypto but the chance to earn is big
I plan to use some of my coins for a pretty good upgrade and make a valuable coin in the future by investing. I believe investing will be very capable to generate substantial profit in the future. so I plan to invest huge amounts this year.
Activity: 29
July 01, 2018, 08:55:51 PM
Diversify my portfolio with valuable investments. I originally started out sticking with ltc. But recently I got TRX, XRP, ADA, SALT, ETH AND ICN. Trust me, diversifying your portfolio feels good.
Activity: 81
July 01, 2018, 08:54:53 PM
Started out last year October with $50. I'm now at $650, mostly thanks to XRB.

As for my goals, I'm gonna keep HODLing for a little while and aim for $1K, maybe 1.5 so I can propose to my wonderful girlfriend Smiley

Plan is to for now keep holding on to my fairly diverse wallet and see what happens over the next few weeks/months
Activity: 434
July 01, 2018, 08:52:43 PM
For me Im going to buy some essential coins and keep it until the end of the year, it is now or never, I will Hold everything I have and make some decisions along my way, Im hoping that the market will recover its pace in order for me to have profits in my investments, Im also researching for good ICO now to invest more.
Merit: 101
July 01, 2018, 08:09:47 PM
I have made up my mind already since last year that i am going to invest in ICO from the profit that i will earned from the bounty campaign that i participated. But unfortunately, cryptoworld is on a crisis today and my crypto assets' total market value shrunk giving me second thought to not invest as of now because i can't afford to sell them at this very moment yet.
Activity: 182
July 01, 2018, 07:57:39 PM
I hope this year all token prices go up, yes I really hope it happens, because I have a plan to sell my coins to buy a Car.
Activity: 445
July 01, 2018, 07:55:53 PM
Due to the continuous downfall from the beginning of this year,  selling won't be a good thing to do this year. Holding is more advisable in order to not lose huge profit at this moment. Market dips are hundred percent temporary and recovery is always expected. Investing at this moment would be also an advantage since the market value of most cryptos are low.
Merit: 105
July 01, 2018, 07:52:19 PM
I have a very big plans for 2018 long run. I had some dissent ones for short time, but now the plans are to survive the storm and get back to normal.
Activity: 426
July 01, 2018, 07:29:55 PM
Just hold and be patient, the market is very unstable now, also look at some ICO, if i like the idea and future vision of some project, i will make an investment
Pages:
Jump to: