Pages:
Author

Topic: whats your plans for the year 2018 - page 65. (Read 11045 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 12:39:57 AM
For this year's plan I have a target to finish my work, after which I can invest in good and profitable coins. not much of my plan in this year, have many plans but can not finish will lead to useless.
Activity: 210
July 03, 2018, 12:18:42 AM
My plan is to gain a lots of tokens like ethereum, bitcoin, docademic, iost and more more more.
And holding them until this end of the year.
I believe that those token will succeed for this year.
Activity: 182
July 03, 2018, 12:15:17 AM

from the beginning of the year, the prices in the market are unstable so a good strategy now by holding the coins for the next few months until markets recover, the market will likely recover at the end of 2018 so I will wait for that moment.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 12:01:51 AM
For me my plan for this 2018 is when i have a bitcoin or altcoin i think i just hold that i wait for the price is up and when the price is up i sell all my bitcoin or my altcoin i do for me what is good for my bitcoin or altcoin and that's my opinion.
Activity: 254
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 06:28:52 PM
I would like to buy EOS, Cardano and NEO. Because it's really worthwhile coins to have right now. But I need to save some more money.
Activity: 1
July 02, 2018, 06:02:01 PM
recently I think to focus more on ico which have huge potential and can give high returns, having said that if a normal coin makes 5x in bull season than the ico`s make 10x or more.

I actually am going to try something new with ICOs. Every ICO I have bought into drops majorly when it first hits the exchanges when there is major dumping. I plan on researching good ICOs and then purchasing when the dump happens. Some drop 90% in the first few days. Otherwise looking very positively for 2018. We survived the crash Smiley
Activity: 280
July 02, 2018, 05:59:25 PM
I plan to take part in more ICOs. In my opinion it's a good way to earn more in short term. Also the best projects i will hodl because they can bring me huge profit in long term.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
July 02, 2018, 05:56:30 PM
I Plan To Slowly But Surely Invest More Money Into Crypto. Even Though The Market Is Down As Of Right Now, I Still Believe That Cryptocurrencies Are The Way Of The Future, That's What's Gonna Make Me Rich After All
Activity: 110
July 02, 2018, 05:50:24 PM
My plan in 2018 is to save as much as possible from some altcoins that have a good future and potential and follow various ICO alternately and continuously, then the tokens generated from the ICO I will put in my savings to be harvested when their price already soaring. For the fulfillment of my daily living needs, I will sell a little of my coins according to what I need.
Activity: 133
July 02, 2018, 05:49:20 PM
My plan for this year is continues participating in any signature campaign and buy some cheaper coin/tokens that has potential to grow in the near future. And I'm still holding my all my coins hoping that the market price will increases sooner.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
July 02, 2018, 05:31:52 PM
Nothing big, it is a common strategy as other small scale holders. With the recent price fall each and every asset within my portfolio went much low in value. As bitcoin began to recover, those altcoins that are low too has begun to grow. This lets us profit big, if we're able to hold until the year end traveling along with the volatile market.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 05:23:47 PM
my planning is a sell of my altcoin, in the end, this year and rebuys at the beginning of 2019.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 04:57:37 PM
The answer is very obvious and simple. Now we need to wait until whale funds are turning for investment, and there are no other ideas at the moment of thawing. And yet something needs to be said that he can not prove himself in a year (old token), it will be very difficult to prove himself further, we are waiting for new projects.
Activity: 154
July 02, 2018, 04:52:25 PM
in 2018 i believe they crypto market will take a drastic turn by rising in value,am holding on NEO and ethereum because they will pull high in value,but rise in value will come by ending of 2018
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
July 02, 2018, 04:49:54 PM
I will definitely be more patient in everything i do, i still prefer to hold my btc as my favorite coin although it is so volatile but still it is very potential coin for me.  Do participates in potential project with potential bounty campaigns.  I do more on research and study about cryptocurrency like trading techniques and strategies that would help me to be more knowledgeable in the next level or stage of the upcoming challenges that will arise.  
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
July 02, 2018, 04:45:29 PM
in this state of the market, you only need to wait and do nothing yet. the market is now at the bottom and waiting for growth. I don't think selling something is a good solution.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 04:41:54 PM
Hope that the market will come to life,and will do what is expected to show historical records for capitalization,and capitalization will exceed $ 2 trillion , and many will understand that's where the prospect, and many corporations will set up for this market global, and the state will give the nod to the use of cryptography in everyday life
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
July 02, 2018, 04:35:34 PM
XMR,BTC. Still looking for a replacement for those two but nothing concrete has become a reality.
Activity: 196
July 02, 2018, 04:26:02 PM
My plan is continue buying. One day everywhere will be green and we could miss this chance. I will wait until the market will be okay
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
July 02, 2018, 04:25:41 PM
My plan is to continue holding most of my major coins. Some are going to depend on their prices. But still the most probable thing to do is that I will continue to hold them until a very strong pump will happen, probably be happening when their roadmaps will be significantly met. There will also be some buying and selling of minor coins. I have been doing these always. But only secondary to long term holding.
Pages:
Jump to: