Pages:
Author

Topic: What’s your prediction? - page 21. (Read 4594 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 03:25:31 AM
it is difficult to predict anything by looking at the market ... I hope everything will change for the better
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
June 25, 2018, 03:24:19 AM
My prediction is, Next month BTC $7k+ ETH $600+. Personal opinion Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
June 25, 2018, 03:09:48 AM
We can now observe a qualitative breakthrough in the industry. If we return to the low values of the capitalization of the entire economy, we will notice how substandard projects leave the industry and only the strongest will continue to work.
Activity: 23
June 24, 2018, 11:24:37 AM
I'm pretty bad at cryptocurrency, if you compare my knowledge and knowledge of the trader of various financiers, who have long and in-depth work on this topic. if you refer to them, the average forecast suggests that almost all cryptocurrencies to those in the top 10 of the rating will continue to grow in 2018.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
June 23, 2018, 04:00:25 PM
I do think that crypto will recover by end of 2018. The market seems dull now, but the bad days will be over eventually. I believe crypto will start to recover toward the 3rd quarter of this year.
Activity: 624
Merit: 101
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
June 23, 2018, 03:56:11 PM
Yes of course! Crypto market will recover, correction is still on and that has made the price go too low, I believe by December 2018 Bitcoin will rise and more better than it was Last year December, let's hold and hope for the best. Don't panic!

I agree with you the reason of market red days is because of regulation, hacked exchange and some FUD's so once all these issue is cleared and more investor joined the crpyto-space then we will have a new all time high this year. just think positive and believe on what blockchain can do to our future  Cool
Activity: 143
June 23, 2018, 03:53:04 PM
Yes of course! Crypto market will recover, correction is still on and that has made the price go too low, I believe by December 2018 Bitcoin will rise and more better than it was Last year December, let's hold and hope for the best. Don't panic!
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
June 23, 2018, 03:37:17 PM
All would want the price to recover as last year because we all already feel this bad market condition from febuary and it has been going on for so long until this month the market conditions are still very bad I am sure many are suffering losses and forced to hold assets for a long time before market conditions stabilize at a high level, as price forecasts can only be doubled from current prices by the end of the year.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
KEEP CALM and HODL
June 23, 2018, 02:50:36 PM
By the end of this year, only those who manage this market will become rich. This can be said with certainty. The rest are much less lucky than them. And someone - absolutely no luck.
Activity: 92
June 23, 2018, 02:41:45 PM
Currently the market is down and it is pretty difficult to predict cryptocurrency market due to high volatility. But looking at previous market behavior, I think market is going to recover and fall again because this has become a recurring phenomenon.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 02:36:01 PM
very difficult to say, because crypto market is very unpredictable and anything can happen, but I will remain optimistic market can recover again at the end of 2018, maybe Bitcoin will not reach 20000 $ again, but at least above 10000 $
Activity: 292
June 23, 2018, 01:33:09 PM
Hey guys. What situation will be on cryptomarket by the end of the year? Do you think crypto market will recover or not? What price bitcoin will reach by the end of the year?

I feel this year cryptocurrency is in the recovery period, and Bitcoin price will reach $ 8000 this year and I think the market will increase again 1-2 years ahead according to my prediction.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
June 23, 2018, 01:32:28 PM
I think that we will have the same market by the end of the year. But in 2019 will be the breakthrough.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
June 23, 2018, 01:32:23 PM
Hey guys. What situation will be on cryptomarket by the end of the year? Do you think crypto market will recover or not? What price bitcoin will reach by the end of the year?
YES, it will recover, just not in this year, I think
cryptocurrency can not die like this,
it just has too much potentials.
I still holding and wait for that day to comes Sad((
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
June 23, 2018, 01:29:15 PM
As per my prediction by the end of the year the market will start recovery and it continues till mid of 2019, but we can not see rapid growth, we can see decent market growth.

I also still see that the market for growth next month there is still the potential to get better again. and I also invested this cheap price with the hope that the end of the year will be 4x  Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
June 23, 2018, 12:54:47 PM
now the price of coins in the market is experiencing a decline, maybe by the end of the year bitcoin prices will go up and all altcoin follow the bitcoin price. but I am so sure about the price of bitcoin will touch its highest price again as late as last year.
Activity: 182
June 23, 2018, 12:52:08 PM
Since the starting of this year the market is very very volatile. Most of investors are in huge loss. I hope the market recovery will start by the end of this year.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 23, 2018, 12:45:43 PM

Well as you can see now the bitcoin price is gradually decrease which means the supply and demand is not suitable or it's still at the lowest point , many of holders been panicking by the cause of the news , i think in the end of this year will be around 10k to 12k . And i think yes the crypto market will not recover yet due to it's low rate of market cap , it's not able to pump up. But despite this problem on bitcoin and various coins we had i know it will pump up sooner or later.
Activity: 90
Merit: 2
June 23, 2018, 12:39:23 PM
I think Bitcoin and most of the altcoins will be into consolidation mode or downtrend until the end of the year. Then is not the year of cryptocurrency, I think. But 2020 will be the year that will change the world of finance in a whole new level.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
June 23, 2018, 10:43:39 AM
Until the end of the year should appear several interesting projects that can positively affect on market. However, I would not expect any significant changes.
Pages:
Jump to: