Pages:
Author

Topic: What’s your prediction? - page 16. (Read 4594 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 03:49:19 AM
I think everyone is praying for a good thing this year. my prediction of this year's condition will be a good price, the situation will get better and I hope the bitcoin price will be above $ 20,000. This may also be the hope of everyone, not just me. may the end of the year be a beautiful end for all of us.
Activity: 378
Merit: 20
July 03, 2018, 03:32:48 AM
I think cryptocurrency market will go up or hit the new atl till end of this year. And I hope so.
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
July 03, 2018, 03:20:03 AM
first half of this year was really one of the worst periods of crypto market history. Nothing is recovered and trend was so constant. i expect a reversion nowadays and an uptrend till end of the year. my prediction is around 20k usd.
Activity: 446
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 03, 2018, 03:16:23 AM
I have a very good feeling about this. I think that by the end of the year we will see a strong cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 70
July 03, 2018, 02:17:24 AM
The market was down for a long time and I think it will rise more beautifully and expect bitcoin can be 18k
It will not be obvious. Maybe it will stay like this.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 02, 2018, 05:55:53 PM
Themes were created back in April and now it's July. Many predictions have not come true. And what happens next is not who does not know. No one knows when growth. We are nowhere to bottom. The rebound can be abrupt. I have observed such since 2012. Dozens of times. We ostaetsya wait. Since this can happen at any time and the price goes to the top sharply. We are waiting for the end of the World Cup.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
July 02, 2018, 05:53:36 PM
I think bitcoin will return to 8k, also it could reach to 10-12k if there will be enough volume for it. The market need new players because the volume in this year is dropping step by step.
Activity: 110
July 02, 2018, 05:40:31 PM
I can not say for sure, I can only predict my ability as I think the bitcoin price this year still can not reach the peak that he ever achieved in 2017. Until now even the market still has not shown any signs of improvement. Prices to date still continue to decline slowly. So I think the market has not been able to recover the price well by the end of this year
Activity: 93
July 02, 2018, 05:36:59 PM
It's not so easy to guess in the crypto money market. This time it is very convenient to buy crypto money. You can buy and wait for a Altcoin as you like.
There is no accurate predication here in crypto world, we can only speculate and hype coins for it's price to pump. With the current situation where in there is a dip in most of the cryptos then you could buy and hold then sell it if it's price is going up.
Activity: 154
July 02, 2018, 05:23:26 PM
my prediction is that crypto currency will rise in value but it will be by they end of 2018,we saw crypto drop in value as of june but currently on july we are seeing rise,uptrend going on,and it's certain that crypto coin will rise high
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 04:33:57 PM
I will try to analyze and predict what will happen later this year based on my experience of joining crypto currency. Maybe if my analysis is still speculative then be advised as I am still quite lacking in knowledge of crypto currency. In my opinion, the state of the market later this year will recover. Hopefully, all this is realized. Now the bitcoin team is upgrading and updating the technology embedded in bitcoin to make it easier for people. If this innovation has been realized before the end of this year then I am sure if bitcoin price will soar but if not release then bitcoin price will rise but not significant.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 04:27:20 PM
I can not name the price of the main crypto-currencies at the end of the year. I really hope that the series of falls will end and we will see continued growth. I believe in it!
Activity: 192
July 02, 2018, 03:04:22 PM
We all surely hope the crypto market will recover as soon as possible. I myself feel restless to see the red crypto market. Hopefully the crypto market will recover in a few months or weeks. So that my tokens I can sell. It seems like this will happen at the beginning of the year such as the situation in the past year where prices will be higher at the beginning of the year.
Activity: 61
July 02, 2018, 02:55:24 PM
Most likely, by the end of the year,the market price will stabilize,and I think that bitcoin will reach $ 10,000,I hope that it will.
Activity: 137
Merit: 25
July 02, 2018, 02:39:16 PM
I am sure of recovery, so no need to worry this is common in the market if you think what I think buying a coin or token is now a good time when many people sell the price down and we can coin cheaply
Activity: 168
July 02, 2018, 02:47:55 PM
At the moment, as we see the market for correction, and so it is falling now, you need to wait for good news because this market is very news-based, growth will be later and it will be very fast.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
July 02, 2018, 02:46:14 PM
I think the crypto market will recover in a few months. We would love to see the green scenery everywhere. Bitcoin prices have now dropped dramatically. It's a good chance to buy some bitcoin then sell it at the highest price. Hopefully the bitcoin price could reach $ 30,000 at the beginning of the year.
Activity: 36
July 02, 2018, 02:45:07 PM
But it is very hard to predict
Activity: 98
July 02, 2018, 02:40:36 PM
I think the drop of the market was a normal thing to happen, the prices will rise, I don't know when exactly but I think at the end of the year we may get to watch them stabilize, in order to rise again and bring the profits.
Activity: 36
July 02, 2018, 02:37:27 PM
We will definietely be in a bull by year end
Pages:
Jump to: