Pages:
Author

Topic: What’s your prediction? - page 17. (Read 4594 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 06:29:55 AM
It is heavy to do predictions for such long period in case of so unstable market. In most cases it will be only the assumptions. But it would be desirable to believe in recurrence of diagrams and to expect from bitcoin and remaining coins of a good raising by the end of the year.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 05:49:59 AM
Since the starting of this year the market is very very volatile.
Most of investors are in huge loss.
I hope the market recovery will start by the end of this year.
Activity: 6
July 02, 2018, 05:42:35 AM
It's not so easy to guess in the crypto money market. This time it is very convenient to buy crypto money. You can buy and wait for a Altcoin as you like.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
July 02, 2018, 05:40:35 AM
I think my predictions in crypto is to last for many years and it will be more positive in the up coming years. The digital transactions is very useful to many people now a days by using this as their payments. And for the country that is using cypto this is a good news for them when the market goes up and when its down but never shuts down. Also my predictions in the future that all of the people using crypto is to become a millionaire someday.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 05:13:34 AM
Always recovery of market at the end the years, always the same thing happen for cryptocurrency and altcoin or bitcoin price, look at the end of last 2017 years where bitcoin was grow up to highest price, but in the early of 2018 years bitcoin price was drop more cheaper. I am promised will be the same situation on the end of 2018 years where bitcoin will be recovery and more expensive price. you can collected your bitcoin or altcoin now.
Activity: 76
July 02, 2018, 05:05:53 AM
There is a tendency of pumping stocks and bods market to the end of the reporting period. The same rule is for crypto market. I hope it will skyrocket this year.
Activity: 32
July 01, 2018, 11:47:08 AM
It's not so easy to guess in the crypto money market. This time it is very convenient to buy crypto money. You can buy and wait for a Altcoin as you like.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
July 01, 2018, 02:30:03 AM
I think, after a special commission G20 will decide on the regulation of the cryptocurrency market, will begin a powerful price increase because many investors will be confident in the safety of their investments.
Activity: 98
July 01, 2018, 02:22:48 AM
There is still much time for this to be achieved. This still the sixth month and t is he middle. There might still more more rise and dip. Notwithstanding, prices f coin and altcoins will rise generally and not that of bitcoin alone. Other, some are of the opinion that altcoins will likely replace bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
June 30, 2018, 03:42:55 PM
I think the crypto market will recover as it was at the end of the year although at the moment cryptomarket is experiencing price declines, but as in previous years the price will recover and will surpass the previous price, I still remember in the year 2015 as it was originally the price dropped but after that the market price starts to rebound and even surpass the previous price, but I can not be sure what bitcoin price range will be achieved in Cryptyomarket,
Activity: 111
June 30, 2018, 03:26:57 PM
I do not think that something will change ,we need to wait for 2019.
Activity: 112
June 30, 2018, 03:25:05 PM
I think it will keep dropping for a few months from now and then it will start to recover by the end of the year, we will have to take advantage of the prices to invest and generate profits on a long term when the price of the cryptos rise again.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 03:20:50 PM
If you see the market of the crypto year to year, it seems cryptocurrency has been increased always...  And I am hoping it will be increased in this year as well.  But crypto is hard to predict. If worst thing happened, this year will be the limit of crypto.
Activity: 156
June 30, 2018, 08:49:53 AM
Hey guys. What situation will be on cryptomarket by the end of the year? Do you think crypto market will recover or not? What price bitcoin will reach by the end of the year?

9000$
Activity: 126
June 30, 2018, 07:22:32 AM
Hey guys. What situation will be on cryptomarket by the end of the year? Do you think crypto market will recover or not? What price bitcoin will reach by the end of the year?

We notice that almost coin value going down even btc. In recovery no doubt to say that it will recover theres nothing imposible here in crypto and will exist for a long year and attracts the eyes of high in investor in the future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 30, 2018, 07:14:15 AM

according to my prediction, by the end of the year crypto prices will rise, if seen now, the price of crypto continues to fall, but, when going into 2019 the price of crypto will rise high
Activity: 136
June 29, 2018, 11:04:54 PM
It is not easy to predict what will happen at the end of this year but in my views this market is very volatile and it depends on good and bad news. If some positive news comes which are in favour of crypto then this market will move upwards and this market can make new high.
Activity: 25
June 29, 2018, 10:48:27 PM
We're in an area with heavy support. 3 day and weekly stochastics are oversold. Check the stochrsi track record for those time intervals.

Also, if you look at the weekly log chart and compare the 2013 and 2014 bubbles with the 2017 bubble, you'll notice some differences. One, the 2017 bubble took 25% more time to reach its peak and therefore spent more time maturing(so to speak) into the current price range. Two, the 2017 bubble was proportionally 23% smaller which suggests there will be less of a correction. That's just my take on it.

My bottom price prediction is $5000 at the worst.
Activity: 33
June 29, 2018, 10:46:12 PM
im not an expert but i think bitcoin will run good this year it will beat the all time high i think bitcoin will run to 60,000$ this year! I HOPE SO!
Activity: 406
June 29, 2018, 10:01:10 AM
I have never thought about future market conditions, because some analysts can not afford to forecast price conditions that will move, rising or falling prices of any existing market is the nature of BTC that is fluctuating.
The little picture I hold is on last year's guidelines, but it's also not a sure thing.
of course BTC prices will go back up and keep an eye on every price movement to avoid losses.
Pages:
Jump to: