Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your price prediction on Bitcoin by the end of 2018? - page 2. (Read 617 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Always hope for the best, not less than 20k for sure
20k was its last year end value and you are right, this year end value would be at least bigger than the previous one. According to the predictions of crypto expert, bitcoin is going to touch 30k dollars before 2019. For last year, they predicted it to touch 1k dollars but we have seen how much bitcoin really soared up.My personal prediction is that it would go for 40k dollars with an ease.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
I think that this year we will see an update to the historical maximum of the price. Some say that it will be $ 40,000, others that $ 50,000, someone even forecasts a price of $ 90,000. But first, we need to go over the mark of 10-15 thousand.
I really do not think that is going to happen, to me this is a year of transition, a year in which the price is not going to move as much as in the last year and I think the reason is very simple there is simply not more money to be invested, the old investors do not have any money to invest right now and new investors are not going to enter the market until later.
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
Most of the speculations/predictions I saw last year for the end of 2017 was just around $5k to $8k but, we have seen it touched almost $20k. For this year, we have seen the bottom price at around $6k. Personally, I think BTC price could reach to around $25-30k because of the adaption of some countries and big corporations and scalability issues solution.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
My prediction of bitcoin by the end of the year could reach $ 20,000, because from the beginning of the year bitcoin prices have been predicted to reach around $ 30,000 despite the many problems that are faced and make people disappointed earlier this year.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
I think it is able to hit price even more than 50k$ if trend and pump which is now occurring will last for longer time cause thanks to that this price could go to the moon.
Activity: 261
Merit: 5
https://www.doh.gov.ph/covid-19/case-tracker
In 2011 it went from pennies to $20, then back down to $4. In 2013 it went from $4 to $200, back down to $60 and then up to $1000 and then back down to $300. It fluctuated a few times before 2017 when it went to $20,000 and then back down to $6000… All of those previous swings are larger than the swings we’re seeing now. Once bitcoin regain it's upward trend what's your price prediction for its all time  price record?? Wink

Now that btc is increasing dramatically again I can see it to reached 20k usd again before the end of the year . I buy btc when it was just 6k so hope I easily gain profit  before Christmas .  Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
predicting bitcoin prices under current conditions is not an easy but very difficult problem, lethargic and falling bitcoin prices are not a matter of weakening market demand, but the regulatory conditions of crypto existence being fought, if this phase is over, the price will be predictable and my prediction 20 -30k $
hopefully useful and spirit

It is true especially for conditions like this now aka very difficult knowing how the final result later. but I think the bitcoin will remain high and seems to still be if nearly touching $30 k. This is certainly supported the market demand is increasing as well.
Activity: 6
Always hope for the best, not less than 20k for sure
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
predicting bitcoin prices under current conditions is not an easy but very difficult problem, lethargic and falling bitcoin prices are not a matter of weakening market demand, but the regulatory conditions of crypto existence being fought, if this phase is over, the price will be predictable and my prediction 20 -30k $
hopefully useful and spirit
Activity: 280
Merit: 6
I think this year bitcoin will definitely set a new price, as people are increasingly interested in bitcoin, solutions to increase the performance of bitcoin transactions like lighting networks also have promising promising results will push Bitcoin price should be new milestone
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I think seeing the growth of bitcoin graph is like there is a pattern every year .. there will be a difficult period in the middle of the year ,, and will start to improve towards the end of the year ,, I only hope I can survive with this pattern .. and more can learn overcome a difficult time.

Bitcoin price by the end of 2018 is hard to predict but I hope it could reach up to 50k which I think can possibly happen. Yes, why not? that is a very optimistic thought. But I’ll be happy with 20k.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
In 2011 it went from pennies to $20, then back down to $4. In 2013 it went from $4 to $200, back down to $60 and then up to $1000 and then back down to $300. It fluctuated a few times before 2017 when it went to $20,000 and then back down to $6000… All of those previous swings are larger than the swings we’re seeing now. Once bitcoin regain it's upward trend what's your price prediction for its all time  price record?? Wink

Just take what you have said as an example. After a huge pump, bitcoin price dumps a lot. The recovery of bitcoin market always surpass it's ATH. So, if we will just take this kind of market movement, we can really expect that bitcoin can still surpass it's current ATH once it starts to recover. Take note that cryptocurrency is getting a lot of attention from people since it became really profitable last year.
Activity: 560
Merit: 103
quarkchain.io
It is very likely that there will be new levels of ATC. Maybe it will be 50 000? or 40,000? I will be happy if I see a price of 30,000 for bitcoins and a total market capitalization of 4-5 billion
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
BTC will drop down to $4K later this year but hit ATH in 2019 $30k
Interesting prediction. So how come bitcoin drops severly again to 4k? Based on any analys? I think the bitcoins will beat new high record after several bumps. But 4k.... is too low. Only new unfriendly policies will let Bitcoin down to the 6k or even 4k. So prophet has predicted any unfriendly regulation?
Activity: 135
I wish not predit for bitcoin to reach 20k USD by the end of 2018 Smiley
Activity: 182
After value deterioration seriously from January this year. Exactly 6k5 is the lowest bitcoin price this year. not 6k. then, the value has quickly come back, can not authenticate on the process ~ 9k increase is fully recovered. But it has opened up the positive trend in the market. I am still optimistic that bitcoin will continue to boom in value this year with 40k.
It is still early to confirm that the sign is now kicking off the full recovery of bitcoin. But I think 40k is a real challenge. I think the bitcoin value that can be reached this year is 30k$.
Activity: 639
Merit: 251
It is very hard to predict price bitcoin, because there is a lot of thing which can change this price in next weeks.

Anyway i think bitcoin can achieve more than at the end of 2017, so 20000 dollars for sure
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
20-25k I think. We shouldn't expect too much. The hype was there, you saw what happened. Probably the same will happen when there's another hype. Rising and then falling. If there is no hype I think Bitcoin will rise steadily. And imo something like 25k would be really strong.
It is very possible for bitcoin to reach 20k up so expects the bad price that may comes and go. Bitcoin could slowly increase this time so being positive may helps and can be confident to many users.
Activity: 407
Merit: 101
it's true if we see a bitcoin price change that will resemble a balloon that bounces but continues higher. and here I have a prediction that bitcoin prices at the end of this year will be able to exceed its highest price so far.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
20-25k I think. We shouldn't expect too much. The hype was there, you saw what happened. Probably the same will happen when there's another hype. Rising and then falling. If there is no hype I think Bitcoin will rise steadily. And imo something like 25k would be really strong.
Pages:
Jump to: