Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your price prediction on Bitcoin by the end of 2018? - page 4. (Read 617 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
maybe the same as its price late last year. or if it might be more expensive than that. currently, the market price still has not shown a positive thing, so it could be said it is difficult to predict.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
I think bitcoin will reach 50k$ by the end of 2018, because crypto will be approved in more countries. Crypto currency will reach new high and become more popular soon, its will replace old technology and help people in real life.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
honestly Im just happy enough if BTC can reach last ATH price again. I know that every investor expect it more than 20k or even 30k level, but at the end of the day Im just lookin at the chart, read some news, face the truth and then just hope it will be recover.
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
the history journey from bitcoin prices is very rigid, I myself do not know much about bitcoin initial price, I think personal information is very interesting at all, as well as the question, as far as what I read for the prediction of bitcoin prices at the end of 2018 I predict at the price of $ 150- 250K is certainly not easy to achieve that but why not populerty bitcoin no doubt, now we are just waiting for the spirit time of friends
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
No one exactly knows what will happen in bitcoin when this year ends or in the future, but almost all of us are positive that it can reach another all time high before the year ends. Based from the previous years and charts Bitcoin never fails to surprise us.
Activity: 53
Indeed bitcoin is a legend in crypto. But after all the legend can not be separated from the some problems. I think for 2018 the bitcoin price must to go down, as there are so many new crypto-coins rivals that have flexibility and convenience compared to bitcoin. But it will not be more down than U$ 300 / btc. That's my conclusion for bitcoin prices in 2018
Activity: 649
Bitcoin will be back on $15k level again this year, this is only my prediction for now and hopefully to happen.
With regards to altcoins I know good technology can also survive ETH $1k level again for sure. Smiley
This is very possible it maybe reach this year more than $20k. As more people waited for this to happen to increase the bitcoin value. Once demand increase price will increase so my predictions end of 2018 is possible more than 20k$ to hit.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
Bitcoin will be back on $15k level again this year, this is only my prediction for now and hopefully to happen.
With regards to altcoins I know good technology can also survive ETH $1k level again for sure. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
It is hard to predict the exact valuation by the end of this year but we might see some positive movement at the end of this year but does that warrant to see an all time high is difficult to predict, but we are going to those valuations in due time and there is no doubt about it, i am holding my coins till we see another rally.
Activity: 99
I want to cost no less  $ 100 000  by the end of 2018. But in my prediction I think it will be about  $ 30 000.. Wait to see a new record highs.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
I beleive in BTC in USD will be 40-50K by the end of 2018, if above it - i'll be happy)
Activity: 1624
We can only predict price and nobody cannot say correctly what price will be. Even it is not possible to definitely say anything with technical analysis, because a whale can move the direction of the price with a large amount of money and this time there is no meaning of technical analysis. But I guess we can see 20k again until the end of the year.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
In 2011 it went from pennies to $20, then back down to $4. In 2013 it went from $4 to $200, back down to $60 and then up to $1000 and then back down to $300. It fluctuated a few times before 2017 when it went to $20,000 and then back down to $6000… All of those previous swings are larger than the swings we’re seeing now. Once bitcoin regain it's upward trend what's your price prediction for its all time  price record?? Wink
It's really interesting to see the figures, so thanks for posting this.

There are those who believe this is it for Bitcoin, that because of so many alt coins on the market, there is no real growth potential for it - and speculate a price of around $1000. Then there those who believe quite the opposite, in that Bitcoin has weathered many a cryptocurrency storm before, it has proven itself to be able to stand its ground - speculating a price of around $30,000.

I lean towards bulls, and speculate a price of around $18,000. The walking wounded coin will come back!

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
actually I do not think it makes sense if you predict the price based on the previous one, because the market in crypto is very volatile maybe its history can provide prediction but will not be accurate, so if you ask what bitcoin price at the end of 2018 my prediction might be around 50.000 $.
Activity: 238
Well, I expect that it will be more than $ 30,000!
I really hope so it, I need it!
It should be more than 30 000 dollars, because the analysis shows it
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
♦♦♦♦♦
i think this year very hard for bitcoin to hit back their last highest price
even they now keep down and down
so i guess the end of 2018 not more than $20k

but lets see what happend then
no one know what will happend in crypto market
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
My prediction is $60000 by the end of 2018. This is not only my prediction but experts prediction as well. You ask for prediction for end of this year and experts have predicted that $60000 would be reached in July this year, I'm not too sure about that and I don't predict what good news may come on that time for this prediction by experts but lets hope for the best.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
Personally, I think we very well could see a new all time high. But, at the very least, I certainly believe that $10,000-$12,000 is very achievable. Once money starts coming into crypto again, the sky is the limit. It's getting more and more attention every day.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
In 2011 it went from pennies to $20, then back down to $4. In 2013 it went from $4 to $200, back down to $60 and then up to $1000 and then back down to $300. It fluctuated a few times before 2017 when it went to $20,000 and then back down to $6000… All of those previous swings are larger than the swings we’re seeing now. Once bitcoin regain it's upward trend what's your price prediction for its all time  price record?? Wink

Yes, the history of the bitcoin is been really interesting till now and I myself had been a part of this Bitcoin long journey from pennies to $20,000 and still counting on. I am expecting to reach some more new record all-time highs.Right now even I am planning for the uptrend to start soon so that I can see the new record all-time highs lie $30,000 and $50,000 and it is only possible to see on the bitcoin price charts if there are strength and positive news spreading all over the world regarding Bitcoin and the upcoming forks.
Activity: 251
Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba
Block chain in currency circle is usually emphasize the decentralization of the properties, it is a too absolute, someone has pointed out that the translation of the decentralized itself is questionable, understanding of the decentralized too simple.
Pages:
Jump to: