Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your price prediction on Bitcoin by the end of 2018? - page 5. (Read 637 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
My prediction by the end of 2018 for bitcoin is that it will rise up to more than $30000. But before we see these prices again we maybe go back to 5k USD in the next couple of weeks. But just hold and buy the dips guys!!  Grin
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
Bad things first then secondly good things will come to maintainthe balance of everything. I think it will come to 40k because it was then 20k so I multiply it to 2 to make it a little bit reality in it.
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
In 2011 it went from pennies to $20, then back down to $4. In 2013 it went from $4 to $200, back down to $60 and then up to $1000 and then back down to $300. It fluctuated a few times before 2017 when it went to $20,000 and then back down to $6000… All of those previous swings are larger than the swings we’re seeing now. Once bitcoin regain it's upward trend what's your price prediction for its all time  price record?? Wink

I think bitcoin will be at the end of the year will be able to reach between 20k to 25k, and for the price above it I still doubt it. 25k at the end of the year already includes a high price.
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
It is a pure nonsense to make any mid- or long-term price predictions in such a highly speculative, volatile and unregulated market bogged down on FUD. But I expect strong bullish reversal in May-June, including due to large institutional investors incoming.
Activity: 80
My hope is bitcoin will continue to retain value as a form of digital gold, and the promise of digital money will be met. Three, bitcoin develops into a payment network. Bbtcoin is currently used as a speculative asset and asset value. But the Bitcoin utility will increase dramatically along with the price
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
I think that this year we will see an update to the historical maximum of the price. Some say that it will be $ 40,000, others that $ 50,000, someone even forecasts a price of $ 90,000. But first, we need to go over the mark of 10-15 thousand.
Expecting 50 k or 60 k after such a heavy and long bear for about three months is too optimistic I would say  but not impossible.I would be happy if it reaches 20k before end of year  Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
I think that this year we will see an update to the historical maximum of the price. Some say that it will be $ 40,000, others that $ 50,000, someone even forecasts a price of $ 90,000. But first, we need to go over the mark of 10-15 thousand.
Activity: 45
In 2011 it went from pennies to $20, then back down to $4. In 2013 it went from $4 to $200, back down to $60 and then up to $1000 and then back down to $300. It fluctuated a few times before 2017 when it went to $20,000 and then back down to $6000… All of those previous swings are larger than the swings we’re seeing now. Once bitcoin regain it's upward trend what's your price prediction for its all time  price record?? Wink
Pages:
Jump to: