Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 13. (Read 3816 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I am here for making money because friend of mine has already earn so many from crypto. I am interested and while looking for earning I would learn so many things in crypto.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Knowledge and of course the bounties, My life was very difficult then. I thought I had no hope of achieving the freedom to work. Now I have come and I feel that grace. Maybe without bitcoin I'm still working
Activity: 145
Merit: 3
reasons like others want to benefit from the sale of crypto currency, sounds like a cliche some people join here just to get along with fellow crypto users it's common because it's here the largest crypto community in the world...
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Everyone has their own reason for joining in this forum, even there are with many different reasons. But I think that almost people who takes part in this forum all have the common reason, that is getting another income, surely it’s right! This forum is one of the best chance for us  to earn free coin. What more, we also keep learning a lot, for instance we can together post to ask what you wonder, or get new information and the like. It brings us both knowledge and money.
Activity: 182
in my mind, one of the main reasons I joined crypto was making money and by joining Bitcointalk. I use this site because it is the oldest bitcoin forum on the internet and has a lot of good information about new projects. and have information about air drops or gifts.

Activity: 356
A reason behind why am i joining here in crypto are luck of financial support to my family another source of income, and curious with this forum. Many members are getting here to make them to reach their goal. I also want to achieve my goal for my family dealing in this forum and more knowledge.
Activity: 126
Honestly, since I know Cryptocurrency, I am interested in collecting Cryptocurrency so I can benefit from Cryptocurrency.
Many suggest to learn about Cryptocurrency join the Bitcointalk.org Group I tried it and it is true.
I learned a lot from this forum and I started to understand Cryptocurrency, Blockchain, and Bitcoin.
This forum really helped me to collect coins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
My expectation about bitcoin is it will continue to be popular and it will still exist in 2030. The prices will increase and altcoins will increase too. And many people will join bitcoin because of social media and its popularity in our world
Activity: 16
My reason is looking for some blessings of opportunities being here. Opportunities to join in signature, participate in discussion and can read more and learn more about crypto. Being here I always wanted to join in some kinds of discussion and campaign. I am planning to have my own business someday. I am currently studying.
Activity: 9
I joined this forum because my friend told me i can make money only by make usefull post in this forum and that why i registered and more active here to join bounty program and looking for more information all about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 246
The main reason I joined the forum is to be able to gain money through bounty campaigns. Also I'm interested in mining and trading. This market now can offer unlimited oppurtunities to anyone who desires to participate.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
Our community today is growing bigger and bigger. There are so many recently joined members here in our forum and makes me curious why they are here? I really want to know your real motive in here. Let's speak the truth and be honest of everything because this thing can really affect on how you will interact in the community. After many votes, i'll say my opinion generally to understand what's the real course of joining in this forum.

So why? Let me know.
I am honest .. the reason I want to be in crypto initially wants to change my life for the better and have a lot of money and that is what motivates me .. and it turns out that besides I earn income from crypto world I can get new experiences that I have never got before, A lot of knowledge can be here in addition to generating and it all depends on you how to develop it ..
Activity: 61
I am intereted in joining here in crypto market because of knowledge and bounties. Nowadays, as the fast development of technology, cryptocurrencies is becoming a potential future of financial market, and I of course I do not want to miss it, then I started learning and researching about it.
Activity: 266
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
it's profit. I have earned quite a lot on this and in addition to this cryptocurrency is modern and who knows how much they will cost in 10 years
Activity: 245
The Future Of Work
Our community today is growing bigger and bigger. There are so many recently joined members here in our forum and makes me curious why they are here? I really want to know your real motive in here. Let's speak the truth and be honest of everything because this thing can really affect on how you will interact in the community. After many votes, i'll say my opinion generally to understand what's the real course of joining in this forum.

So why? Let me know.

I'm straight to the point. Money is the reason why i am here in this cryptocurrency. I joined in many bounty campiagns to earn more profit. That is my first thought and main reason before, when i am new in this cryto then after i saw many information about crypto i've change a lot. Now i have a two reason why i join to this crypto first money and second knowledge.
Activity: 167
I started to use the forum to receive news about crypto technologies. Initially I wrote very few messages. But then when the knowledge and skills began to grow and also the crypto capital began to participate in the trade and bounty campaigns and I very much regret that I did not start it much earlier.
You can earn very good money on bounty campaigns and trade.
Activity: 228
My reason was to get out of my debts and start to live investing and saving for future, start to obtain some posessions, to impove my life level.
Activity: 26
the reason i join crypto because time will come all people will going to use this great invention of satoshi. second there's a lot of campaign rightnow and we could earn some altcoins. 3rd crypto is the our future technology and its better to start ealry so that we are prepared for crypto in the future. Smiley
Activity: 336
as 1 said the philosopher.everything is known in comparison. so going on various forums is very interesting to read what other people write. can be find very good thought and various news for their investment. it's useful.
Activity: 47
I join here to learn more about information about crypto currencies ,this  forum is the most suitable platform for understanding bitcoin and other  currencies. The biggest members of the community are always sharing their ideas, opinions and experiences on this platform.
Pages:
Jump to: