Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 15. (Read 3817 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 14
I am sure that the cryptocurrency market is still very young and in the coming years this area will develop and price of famous coins will grow. Therefore, for me, crypto is a chance to invest at the initial stage and get big profit within a few years.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
To be candid the first major reason of being here is to make profit from the crypto market because I see it as business, I believe all other reasons like the acquire knowledge are secondary.
Activity: 472
Merit: 100
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
Whoever say that is here only for knowledge is not being honest. I am here, because I want to make my money work for me and invest. This is the best place to invest, because is young market and it is not regulated. The technology behind it is fascinating and the whole idea is great, but my main goal is still making money.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Of course to earn extra income. I think that is the main reasonmost of us here in bitcoin. I was actually looking for another job for a part time since i have a regular one. Thats why im here doing bitcoin work. I dont do trading i just do signature campaign most of the time.
Activity: 308
In my opinion, dealing with any world's section, or sphere, you will not find anything that is not tending to be discovered if you want to cooperate with it. So, yes, most of us came for both, because we simply want to make money from our knowledge.
Activity: 125
Making profits is certainly a very important reason. I got a lot of useful information here, promising ico projects, good bounty activities.
Activity: 99
I came to the crypt currency - it's natural to make money, these days it's good money, and without them the practical will not be a good full-fledged life!  But thanks to the crypto currency, I started studying education, and I learned a lot about what is happening in the world.  And now I am a participant in the world crypt and help develop this industry
Activity: 294
I think like many I came to the crypto currency to earn! But since I have been using this sphere, I spend a lot of time on this matter!
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
The main reason to join here because we get maximum technical education about any crypto currency problem and a big team of experts are ready to help you come out of any issue. I got a lot of help here to earn big income and now i am fully satisfied that i join crypto in time.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
I join this forum to learn more about cryptocurrency. I believe in this forum and trust any information gotten from it as real facts.
All of these is to nothing but to learn more about the future of cryptocurrency and how it will ease financial transaction throughout the world.
Activity: 19
the reason I joined crypto was to find additional work after I worked in the office. to be honest I joined Crypto in order to improve my family's economy, because I was motivated by my friends who have been successful because joining crypto, I hope to have the same fate as my friend.
Activity: 66
When I first heard the cryptocurrency I just ignored it. But when my friend told me he earned a  lot from buying token in ICO investment I begun to have interest in crypto. I would like to learn in all aspects of cryptocurrency and how to grow capital by joining an ICO. And I enjoy joining in bounties also.
Activity: 588
Our community today is growing bigger and bigger. There are so many recently joined members here in our forum and makes me curious why they are here? I really want to know your real motive in here. Let's speak the truth and be honest of everything because this thing can really affect on how you will interact in the community. After many votes, i'll say my opinion generally to understand what's the real course of joining in this forum.

So why? Let me know.

The reason why lm joining in crypto is to be rich.Because l want to count in all rich people created by bitcoin.lve proven bitcoin really helps people to be rich.ln our place we are all members if bitcoin so everybody is earning to bitcoin.Im so much happy that bitcoin is here to give our future we hope for.This is the only way l saw that mt dreams for my family is now get in real.
Activity: 31
Learning and earning money without investing. Thats the Digital cryto currency if you willing to learn you can easily earn money here, so this is my reason why i joining here in crypto.
Activity: 10
When I first heard the cryptocurrency I just ignored it. But when my friend told me he earned a  lot from buying token in ICO investment I begun to have interest in crypto. I would like to learn in all aspects of cryptocurrency and how to grow capital by joining an ICO. And I enjoy joining in bounties also.
Activity: 140
crypto is the new phase it is how future transactions are going to be so yes it ha a lot of opertunities and has a lot to offer
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
I did not come to the world as a lucky person. I am aware of the necessity of the money that people need for their basic needs. That's why I'm here.
Activity: 308
The reason why I join here in crypto is I want to earn money and I want to learn more about the crypto. Eventhough I have the knowledge about the crypto I know it is not enough and I want to increase my knowledge about the crypto. And I know I can learn something from others opinion.
Activity: 132
First when I joing to crypto my reason was earning money but for now i cant say just for money because I want to part of this revulution in economy and I want to contribute to this..
Activity: 25
im here to learn mostly and find out where and how to invest my fiat
Pages:
Jump to: