Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 14. (Read 3816 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0
I joined the forum then because I was looking for more information about Bitcoin and blockchain projects then, it was when I joined that I observed that there is an opportunity to earn something through the forum, I have loved the forum since then because it has made things happen for me better
Activity: 41
I`m confident that  I gain lots of knowledge, trade tips, learn about coins to watch out for, and improve my overall trading skills.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
I think crypto money will make a big part of our future. In our everyday life we can pay for it at the market - at gas stations - in restaurants, so these crypto money so I have logged on to get more information about them. I expect to be a part of our life in the future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
My reason in joining crypto is to learn more about crypto that can apply the knowledge you gained. Earning also one of my reasons because of my families and my love ones to support their financial needs and wants. To save my earning for my future family for their educational needs like tuition fee, buying their needs in schools and other miscellaneous fee.
Activity: 140
I invest in crypto because it's the way to invest into your future. It may look like a big bubble, of course. That's why I choose consciously in which project to invest.  It is important to choose a project which is aimed at solving real-life issues. You know, high demand correlates with high profits. For me ICOs are the opportunity to become an investor of a real business company or startup.  It's only the beginning, so we don't have to worry.
Activity: 70
It's a good but risky source of some profit, including when you try to invest in something good and interesting with a promising goals and so on.
Activity: 359
Most people are interested in earnings. I also came here to start making money. I think this is the best place for a beginner where there is a lot of information and experienced people
Obviously, we want to joined because we want to gain our knowledge on bounties in order to have a great amount of money. Basically, we want money so we can buy out needs but somehow we must gain extra effort to make it happen. Also, we are hoping that someday our shares will increase its value as we want a great amount of money to earn here in crypto currency community.
Activity: 448
My reason first was money but then it became because of pride. It's just feel so feeling that I'm ahead of millions of people that doesn't know what's going to happen in the next few years. I'm going to tell my story and be proud that I'm one of the early believers.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Crypto Marketer For Whales
First off, new creative ideas on the blockchain are posted here. Second, I earn a few tokens from bounties. Third, this a place to get and share information. Finally, I'm a cashless advocate so I promote blockchain technology.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
Blockchain with solar energy
Our community today is growing bigger and bigger. There are so many recently joined members here in our forum and makes me curious why they are here? I really want to know your real motive in here. Let's speak the truth and be honest of everything because this thing can really affect on how you will interact in the community. After many votes, i'll say my opinion generally to understand what's the real course of joining in this forum.

So why? Let me know.

The reason why i join in crypto is to gain more profit and to have a know ledge that how crypto works and its coins. Now crypto and joining in bounty campaign is my job this summer and it is my part time job when the summer ends because i need to back my real world but this part time job  can really can me in my life it can fully support my wants  and i can earn more profit than to my real job.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
i found out about bitcoin and when i got more information about blockchain technology and crypto projects i knew there is a lot of money to be made for the guys that invest here early
Activity: 560
I am here because Im thinking about my retirement and I need to diversify my investments not only in stock market but in this new promising cryptomarket too.
Activity: 35
In any case, this decision is right, it is very developing and financial assistance is provided as far as possible
Activity: 240
My reason for coming into the cryptocurrency market was very simple, I had money to invest and I wanted to make as much money as possible from my investments and cryptocurrencies had the best potential. I need to make as much money as possible because this is the way I am going to make my retirement fund.
Activity: 171
Merit: 50
Crypto will save my kids!
Well the main reason is that I love blockchain. Second reason might be that we all are looking for a way to earn some extra money for our lives. And my 3rd reason is that my friends told me about cryptos and now here I'm trying to understand this monetary changing.
Activity: 165
At first I joined in bitcointalk just for profit. I follow the airdrop,,, and they give me a condition,,, that I have to join bitcointalk,,, that's why I'm here. But gradually I began to understand and increasingly liked to interact with other forum members. Because I am getting more and more familiar with the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 392
DeepOnion, a new dream.
Let me be honest.
The reason for which I'm here is to join the airdrop of DeepOnion but later I realized it is not a place of earning only. Also a place of acquiring knowledge in crypto. I have learnt a little only and still learning.
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
I thinkk this forum offers everything about cryptocurrency world, new technologies, new features, high quality informations. The members are from all over the world. There are also some members who interpret this industry and lighten other members. Also there are some notable bounty opportunities.
Activity: 121

Our friends told us about bitcoin. Firstly we found it strange but then after two years when we got to know about market of bitcoin, we joined bitcoin forum and in this, we have done many types of works through which we have gained good earning and got information about its market. We fill airdrops and bounties also.
Activity: 182
Our community today is growing bigger and bigger. There are so many recently joined members here in our forum and makes me curious why they are here? I really want to know your real motive in here. Let's speak the truth and be honest of everything because this thing can really affect on how you will interact in the community. After many votes, i'll say my opinion generally to understand what's the real course of joining in this forum.

So why? Let me know.

My personal reasons why I joined this community is to earn money in a way that I can hold my own time, no one dictates me, I can do this anytime anywhere, and I can earn money while I am studying. Crypto is definitely a unique kind of thing, at first it seems to be very impossible that you can earn a big profit in here compare to jobs out there. I also join in here because any age is accepted and no one discriminates you. You just have to know english and understand this community.
Pages:
Jump to: