Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 21. (Read 3817 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
The one main reason why i join this organization is to profit and to read a news about bitcoin.
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
I joined because am looking for enthusiasts crypto-lovers for a upcoming project. Thanks
t.me/psytax
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I joined in crypto because i want to put my money into investment for long term, my friend tell me about crypto for long term invesment and he already gain a lot of profit with crypto. So i interest to join crypto and invest my money.
Activity: 378
Since I think that evrything will progress in some extent. Anh money is so.
Activity: 14
Let me share this precious Air drop and bounty info with you guys!!

There is the KStarCoin which is from Korea.
They already have 8million users! Feel like it’s legit.
They say they are gonna crowdfund to hold K-pop concerts all over the world.
I saw their white paper.I think they have clear vision for themselves.
It was easy for me to make coins from there.
You can just join the chat room(http://KSC.Telegram.ෆ.com) until the pre-sale is over and that’s it.
Another way was signing up for the website and share it on SNS.(http://k-co.in/uYDImJcT)
If your friends join, you gain more. The more the better, guys!!
I already got some. Good luck guys!
Activity: 124
Of course to earn money. I'm just high school student and I want to make money to help my family. But it's hard to do it cause you just high school student. And finally I found it. The way to earn money with easy with bounty. Thanks to Bitcointalk, its the best place ever.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
I'm sure the reason will be the same as your reason. We hope to benefit from this community. Some people win, some people learn. Have not we all been trying to get more people to join the community? Any coins will be worthless without the community.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
I heard about crypto from one of my friends and I have joined in crypto to gain knowledge about crypto, I love to trade and to make profits.

Me honestly speaking I join this crypto world because I want to get extra income from it, as well as to be able to learn also on how to participate this platform effectively. After a couple of weeks/month of studying this crypto world I am get interested to join signature bounty campaign in-order to get through the threading environment. Now I strive hard to make a post in thread I joined to with all the best of my knowledge in-order to have an effective participation.

We all have the same reason why we join here in crypto and ofcourse that is to earn money from here. That is why more and more people are getting interested and have joined here in bitcoin because they also want income.
Activity: 541
Merit: 500
I have been here way before there was much in profits from Bitcoin or any Altcoins.  I always did prefer Altcoins though, as opposed to BTC.  Joined originally for knowledge.  And the ability to help assist in any way possible to better the Crypto Community.  Being able to talk with early developers in bringing out their coins.   Back about 4-5 years ago, I even created one of the first Altcoin stores, selling video games and pre-paid cards at a loss, just to give a place where people could have a place to spend their Bottlecaps and LTC.  And now I am helping some developers with another great project.  AC3   https://ac3.io/.
Activity: 276
I am interested in the knowledge and bounty programs. I want to be in the wake of technological progress and at the same time do not forget to make money. Why not combine business with pleasure?
Activity: 65
All human beings want to feel happiness in a better future. With my associate friend who has long joined in the world of Crypto made me interested in many benefits and bonuses obtained through following the bounty or investment. Thank you for the presence of crypto who opened a job for me.
Activity: 121
The reason why im joining here in crypto its because the benefits and also the profitable. Its a bighelp for me because i have no job so i work on this crypto by joining campaigns and by joining in this campaigns i learn more in this crypto and i earn it
Activity: 182
Most of my friends joined cryptocurrency market and seen so much of success by investing 2 to 3 hours a day. Which attracted me a lot . So am also joined to grow my money.
Activity: 238
I wonder who can deny an opportunity to experience this new and exciting crypto market, and get more bounty work to increase the return on investment. I was blessed to enter this market. I think that the main reason that we're all here is the opportunities that crypto opens to us. It's not a secret that almost everyone can earn big money in crypto if he spends at least few hours a day for analysing the market and trend
Activity: 311
I want to have additional information second I want to have additional source of income and gain high profit. Lastly  want to share my knowdge about this crypto world and share my money to my relatives and mostly to my family. My main reason is to learn more about crytocurrency and second is to earn extra income for my family daily needs. It doesn't affect my work eventhough I spend my free time in cryptocurrency to learn
Activity: 77
I came here with the main purpose of bounties as I am hoping that I could extra money at the same time to know more about what are the Ins and outs of cyrpto world. My curiosity about what Bitcoin really is pushed me here. And now I can say that I achieved both of my purpose. I will everything here including knowledge on trading and all abount the fundamentals of all cryptocurrencies and that's really helpful to me when I am trading
Activity: 322
I heard about crypto from one of my friends and I have joined in crypto to gain knowledge about crypto, I love to trade and to make profits.

Me honestly speaking I join this crypto world because I want to get extra income from it, as well as to be able to learn also on how to participate this platform effectively. After a couple of weeks/month of studying this crypto world I am get interested to join signature bounty campaign in-order to get through the threading environment. Now I strive hard to make a post in thread I joined to with all the best of my knowledge in-order to have an effective participation.
Activity: 336
My reason is to do my favorite thing and at the same time to earn good money. There are a lot of ways to earn good money, this is investing and bounty programs and airdrops.
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
Our community today is growing bigger and bigger. There are so many recently joined members here in our forum and makes me curious why they are here? I really want to know your real motive in here. Let's speak the truth and be honest of everything because this thing can really affect on how you will interact in the community. After many votes, i'll say my opinion generally to understand what's the real course of joining in this forum.

So why? Let me know.

Of course, to earn money, I can not work in the company because I did not study so I decided to go into it. It is difficult at first but when you have learned it is easy to earn money here
Activity: 266
the reason why I do cryptography is because of knowledge and rewards
Pages:
Jump to: