Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 19. (Read 3817 times)

Activity: 332
Merit: 12
In all honesty, I first join crypto for the bounties to earn. But as I stayed, I learned more about cryptocurrency and became much more interested. Knowing that there's a wide coverage in cryptocurrency, I became more fascinated. Earning and gaining more knowledge became my reason in joining cryptocurrency.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Our community today is growing bigger and bigger. There are so many recently joined members here in our forum and makes me curious why they are here? I really want to know your real motive in here. Let's speak the truth and be honest of everything because this thing can really affect on how you will interact in the community. After many votes, i'll say my opinion generally to understand what's the real course of joining in this forum.

So why? Let me know.

I am smiling when I read the answer about bounties. You will not earn any perceptible money through participation in bounty campaigns. It is really very important to get knowledge and experience working in crypto.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
I plan to hold my altcoins that I get from bounty. I think that this bloodbath will eventually end at second quarter of this year. I also hold cs like you and I am planning to accumulate more, this project has a huge potential to be on top 10 if they can deliver their claim about scalability and tps.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
Sincerely, I joined crypto to make money. I got the idea from a family friend. Though never took it serious at first, but when I noticed a turn around in his finances I took it serious till date. Now I discovered it is more than making money. It also helps ones intellect in the write up.(post) and keep one mind busy.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
My friend advised me to read some articles about it, so I did. I fell in love with idea of blockchain and started to learn and participate in bounties.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
what interesting questions. of course it is a lot of information, maybe I'll see something that'll help me or meet my friends or those who I can help. I'm just here for fun.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
For me, I saw this a good opportunity to make extra profit without having to quit my day job
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
My first reason of joining here in crypto is to make money. I also join to get information
about the market.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1
the first make me join this forum want to know more, understand about crypto world especially about ico project. I want to know how the ico process is? and do not forget I also want to know the development of bitcoin and altcoin prices. The second I want to earn money from this forum by following the bounty campaign may be it from me.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
Bounties is the only reason that i joined this cryptocurrency, to get work and earn money.
That is my only goal here but as day goes by, i am eager to know more of crypto,
And now i keep learning in every aspect of this community.
Activity: 134
For personal development and knowledge of the world of cryptocurrencies. Read something in textbooks or courses can not be compared with the personal experience of each person.
Activity: 854
Crypto is our future and one of the best tools for saving, investing and earning. The more I am here, the more I am agree with that.
Activity: 89
here I am because this place unites many people and Nations in the development of cryptocurrency. Here tell about all possible developments, share ideas and opinions.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The reason I invested on cryptocurrencies are the fact that the value of a lot of cryptocurrencies in the market are very profitable at the moment. Which makes them very good ways of earning more money. Apart from this, the fact that the technology behind bitcoin and a lot of cryptocurrencies out there are very revolutionary and in turn will be very relevant to the future scenario of the currency world.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
I am here to invest for future life, i believe crypto industry will be the future of lots of old industry. Crypto will change the ways people living now, just like what internet change people life.
Activity: 210
Our community today is growing bigger and bigger. There are so many recently joined members here in our forum and makes me curious why they are here? I really want to know your real motive in here. Let's speak the truth and be honest of everything because this thing can really affect on how you will interact in the community. After many votes, i'll say my opinion generally to understand what's the real course of joining in this forum.

So why? Let me know.

I joined crypto just purely to make a profit. People say that this is a good venue to have a supplementary income in order to be financially stable. But as i go on it seems that it has given more knowledge about the economy the society and how to deal with my income. It means i am now aware on how to do with my money.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
i think why im here because maybe someday . my other token or altcoins can we use in the future . and why im here in this community maybe we are here because we are talented i think  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

So why? Let me know.
This is the greatest place to look for fraud around the world of crypto. I can study and also find out to earn income. Here I can get it easily because I can work at home, it is a convenience and has helped a lot of unemployment. Now many people are getting a better standard of living than ever before. I also can now earn a much higher income than my work in the real world. This is a miracle and makes me able to realize the dream that I have.
Activity: 504

So why? Let me know.

There are a lot of information here on forum. On my mind this is the best place for communication with people who are obsessed by cryptocurrencies. This is very important to have an opportunity for such communication.
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
The reason that I join crypto is to change my life to be better by earning a lot of money from crypto. Its not easy and never been easy but I have a huge motivation in this.
Pages:
Jump to: