Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 18. (Read 3817 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 10
I will not lie, I joined for money I began with bounty and now I paricipate in the best bounties and invest in ICO with high hype.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
I came crypto in order to become a millionaire.  Grin And I believe that soon it will happen. But I understand that I have to learn a lot of crypto to become a successful person. But it does not frighten me.
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
I heard about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in media and was courious what is it all about and wondered how can I use cryptocurrencies in real life. After that I googled about Bitcoin but it didn't had any sense to me. Then I found out this forum and joined it. It helped me really much to understand everything all I have to know about crypto.
Activity: 215
Crypto as one project to get information, work, coins, etc. My reason for joining crypto is to help my knowledge about all the crypto. Also, how to learn to learn more coins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
First of all, it's interesting. As soon as I got acquainted with bitcoin in mid-2017 I immediately realized that this area is very promising. I think the blocchain technology will result in something very huge, much more than just cryptomarket and tokens.
Activity: 336
It is not difficult to answer honestly. I started to deal with cryptocurrencies, because I believe that I can earn honestly here.  I have a job, I like it, but pay there a little, so I decided to do it. So far, my results are not high, but I think that I will be able to increase them.
Activity: 126
Our community today is growing bigger and bigger. There are so many recently joined members here in our forum and makes me curious why they are here? I really want to know your real motive in here. Let's speak the truth and be honest of everything because this thing can really affect on how you will interact in the community. After many votes, i'll say my opinion generally to understand what's the real course of joining in this forum.

So why? Let me know.
Easy, I want to earn money. Thats why I joined crypto. Adding to that, I gain a lot of knowledge about tge evolution of technology. You don't only earn money from crypto, you also learn different things that may help you for your daily basis. Crypto world is a big help!
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
I've got two reasons, why i'm join the crypto. The first one is to get money from it. And the second is manifestation of interest, I can get a lot of information about it evolving technology.
Activity: 85
My reason is to get money,
In here i get information about new project,  new ico etc,  im  investor and  bounty hunter too.
can this forum make money? I do not think it's a reason to earn money, but to find information on how to make money. for example through to, bounty, and bounty of good information that can support the future. where there is no spam and scam.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
All of us has a different reason why we enter us to the world of crypto. I joined here in cryptocurrency for one reason and it is to earn a profit. and to learn about bitcoin for get knowlage.
Activity: 131
I am here to gain more knowledge and information and to receive awards.
Activity: 364
Merit: 22
My main reason why I'm here is getting more knowledge about cryprocurrency. And of course to earn some money.
Activity: 546
there are a lot of people talking about some kind of knowledge, but let's be honest, we are not just here, so let's objectively look at things and honestly assert that we came to earn our old age or our present. But also learn a lot about the projects that are on the market today.
Activity: 434
I got to know of this community first time when a friend referred me to a topic that answered most of the questions I was bothering him with. I registered here after fully understanding some basic crypto terms and later got noticed of bounty sections later on.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
What’s makes sense for me it is taking money and knowledge. If you can not to earn money then at least become more experienced user.
Activity: 272
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
The first time I joined bitcointalk because it followed airdrop,,, they required me to be a member of this bitcoin forum. But when I read the contents of this forum,,, I get a lot of answers from my questions about bitcoin and altcoin that are unfamiliar to me. And in the end I'm not just looking for profit from bounty,,, but I also benefit from the knowledge side.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Both knowledge and doing campaigns are the reason why I am here in crypto. Well, you can’t actually survive if you don’t have enough knowledge here, you also can’t do bounties without knowing the basics. And lastly, I want to earn some huge profits with my knowlede through bounty campaign, but you also need to spend some effort and time if you want to earn big.
Activity: 43
I joined here because from my heart  I believe that crypto will help me to have a good future. Another thing is I'm here for the  simple reason that if other's can do it,  I can  do  it also.
Activity: 154
It's popular way of earning money nowadays and i'm just trying to learn something and get profit. Why not? Almost everyone looking for a profit in crypto.
Activity: 84
Bounty - a new niche of earnings on the crypto currency, with millions of turns, in which already earn thousands of people around the world!
I want to earn a million.  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: