Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 49. (Read 3816 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 11:29:28 AM
The reasons I joined bitcointalk forum is to get more info about ICO project and their bounties. Smiley
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
February 27, 2018, 11:26:02 AM
the reason i joined here in forum is to learn more about cryptocurrencies and gets some idea how to earn and gets some idea how to manage in trading and strategy and later on for joining bounty campaign to earn some money.
Being aware for the new trend that can be found in the internet where you can be able to earn in different ways are reason why learning about crypto.  I also finding a job which cannot affect my focus on studying which give high income but less hassle to do the work.  Learning different strategy can improve your skill and make decisions wisely.
Activity: 528
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 11:25:22 AM
I know for sure that i came for knowledge. The bounty programs i joined by accident, i didn't even know what it is that time. I just liked one of the projects and it happened that i started reading about it and discussing it here. Then friend of mine told me that i can get tokens for that. And i joined bounty.  Then i understood that it helps me a lot to gain great knowledge even about other projects and i continued. Now if i don't spend few hours reading forum i literally feel sick
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 11:20:40 AM
I came here with the main purpose of bounties as I am hoping that I could extra money at the same time to know more about what are the Ins and outs of cyrpto world. My curiosity about what Bitcoin really is pushed me here. And now I can say that I achieved both of my purpose since I already earned  rewards though it is not that much and also I knew few things about crytpo world.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 27, 2018, 11:16:59 AM
the reason i joined here in forum is to learn more about cryptocurrencies and gets some idea how to earn and gets some idea how to manage in trading and strategy and later on for joining bounty campaign to earn some money.

Same as me I guess. I first came here to learn more about crypto, to make extra money. I came here as a guess for a while and leave to learn in another place. But after coming back here and read some more I found out joining bounty campaign will make extra money as well aside from trading I was doing that time Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
February 27, 2018, 11:12:37 AM
Our community today is growing bigger and bigger. There are so many recently joined members here in our forum and makes me curious why they are here? I really want to know your real motive in here. Let's speak the truth and be honest of everything because this thing can really affect on how you will interact in the community. After many votes, i'll say my opinion generally to understand what's the real course of joining in this forum.

So why? Let me know.
And what is your reason? Smiley
I'm here to always be aware of new trends in the crypto sphere.
Activity: 313
Merit: 11
February 27, 2018, 10:49:18 AM
Activity: 112
February 27, 2018, 10:44:01 AM
The first reason I joined for crypto  learn about bitcoin, altcoins, block chains, business, projects, etc.
Activity: 167
Merit: 59
February 27, 2018, 10:43:21 AM
To gain some serious knowledge about other alts in the blockchain and to also explore the possibilities of earning some interesting new crypto coming out. Its a great way to connect with cool community members around the world and ultimately see all the different ways blockchain is moving throughout the world.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
February 27, 2018, 10:38:09 AM
I personally would like to join the bitcoin it because I saw my friends there is success from the results of the bitcoin, and myself immediately attracted to join here.
because I know that bitcoin has value is very high.
Hopefully the bitcoin will always evolve going forward.
Activity: 84
February 27, 2018, 10:31:11 AM
First of all I like to learn more about Crypto and earn money. But not all the time can receive token.
Activity: 49
February 27, 2018, 10:28:18 AM
Looking for a new source of income that's different from what i've been and am doing. Cryptocurrency very interesting for me and true, in world of crypto i can make money in addition to building relationships and business with various people from various places in this part of the world. Multiple advantages that i get from crypto.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 27, 2018, 10:26:44 AM
For me the first time i join to this forum is to find money, i need an extra income because i have a big goals ahead..Day by day i tried to know this new environment that i never knew before..And finally i found the way how to make money from this forum..This forum is not only can give you extra income but also you can stay up to date about crypto information that maybe you can't get out there..
Activity: 308
Merit: 156
February 27, 2018, 10:21:38 AM
To be honest I came to crypto in order to make money. This was the main reason before I started studying crypto. But then I realized that crypto can change our world because it's the ideal technology. I really like the fact that now I have become part of the crypto community.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
February 27, 2018, 10:10:27 AM
Our community today is growing bigger and bigger. There are so many recently joined members here in our forum and makes me curious why they are here? I really want to know your real motive in here. Let's speak the truth and be honest of everything because this thing can really affect on how you will interact in the community. After many votes, i'll say my opinion generally to understand what's the real course of joining in this forum.

So why? Let me know.

Both i guess
I initially joined as a community and also bounty(Heard that people make off money from the bounty) but i didn't focus on that much

As i just wanted to learn how the crypto growing and how people react to it. (Majority of user in bitcointalk of course believe in crypto)
Bounty then soon become part of my daily job because it really pays off good and i currently can work as a full time crypto enthusiast because of bounty
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
February 27, 2018, 09:58:51 AM
It would be both knowledge and bouties. As a accounting graduate, I have always been interested in investments having studied about it and knowing that if you use it well you may prosper in life. Getting to know crypto gave me the oppurtunity to practice what I have learned in school. While gaining more knowledge and experience, I have also been gaining profit through bounties so it’s definitely a win-win situation.
The main reason is the opportunity that i can have a lot of profit and earn a lot, thats why im still using it, also im joining in crypto is because of the chance to be a millionaire someday. Because i know it possible to happen since the value of some cryptos are rising. Also im earning at the same time i gain more experience and im learning a lot.
Activity: 252
February 27, 2018, 09:54:00 AM
Nowadays, technology is developing faster and faster. The economic world is improving every day. Such nonsense as cryptocurrency is already strongly entrenched in the world economy. I am interested to watch this currency and participate in its life, in addition it is a good way of income.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
February 27, 2018, 09:53:30 AM
I join to learn the latest stuff about cryptocurrencies but after some months I start participating in bounties and now I am very selective about bounties as too many bounties can waste your time easily.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
February 27, 2018, 09:48:53 AM
I joined for both knowledge and earning in bounties. As we all know, we are a step closer into a cashless/digital society. Knowing about cryptocurrency and how it works as early as possible is an advantage already. About the bounties, crypto can offer unlimited oppurtunities to anyone who desires to participate.
Activity: 26
February 27, 2018, 09:47:28 AM
I joined the cryptocurrenci because i love the blockchain technologie
Pages:
Jump to: