Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 50. (Read 3816 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
February 27, 2018, 09:32:44 AM
It would be both knowledge and bouties. As a accounting graduate, I have always been interested in investments having studied about it and knowing that if you use it well you may prosper in life. Getting to know crypto gave me the oppurtunity to practice what I have learned in school. While gaining more knowledge and experience, I have also been gaining profit through bounties so it’s definitely a win-win situation.
The reason why im joining here in crypto is because before i joined here i make sure i have knowledge about it. Also im joining here because of the bounty that i can have a lot of earning, but not only in bounty also in trading, mining and investing. So I will continue to used crypto because it gives me a lot of opportunities.
Activity: 658
Merit: 126
February 27, 2018, 09:26:27 AM
The reason why i join here is because of a job that gives reward. As a student, it is very helpful especially for education expense purposes. But when the times come, I realized that the knowledge I will get here is a guide for my better future.
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
February 27, 2018, 09:24:09 AM
Our community today is growing bigger and bigger. There are so many recently joined members here in our forum and makes me curious why they are here? I really want to know your real motive in here. Let's speak the truth and be honest of everything because this thing can really affect on how you will interact in the community. After many votes, i'll say my opinion generally to understand what's the real course of joining in this forum.

So why? Let me know.

The main reason I joined the forum is to be able to gain money through bounty campaigns, but being in the forum for months made me realize that gaining knowledge is just as important as gaining rewards from bounties. After all you can never reply or comment in most of the threads here if you don't have enough knowledge about crypto currency, meaning you can't finish a bounty campaign without complying with their requirement specially posting right? So I really do believe that here in the forum as part the community earning money is just as important as gaining knowledge.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
February 27, 2018, 09:20:14 AM
Simple. I joined here in crypto because of my growing  family. I want to make good profit from our future. Crypto is really fame now in our country and it helps a lot of people. So thats  why i joined here because i want to be rich someday xd
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
February 27, 2018, 09:20:01 AM
Our community today is growing bigger and bigger. There are so many recently joined members here in our forum and makes me curious why they are here? I really want to know your real motive in here. Let's speak the truth and be honest of everything because this thing can really affect on how you will interact in the community. After many votes, i'll say my opinion generally to understand what's the real course of joining in this forum.

So why? Let me know.

first time join this forum i was looking for airdrop and after that i know about bounty campaign.
to be honest my reason joining this forum at first was looking for some money from airdrop and bounty but as the time goes by i also want to learn more all about crypto world.
it's interesting to learn something and also gain some money.
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 09:12:05 AM
In this forum we can be a lot of lessons and many prizes that we can get therefore I join here. By joining this forum can get more and easier crypto info.
Activity: 107
February 27, 2018, 09:04:20 AM
Im here for money plus some knowledge but mostly for money, yes im greedy but i dont lie myself about reason why im here.
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
February 27, 2018, 09:02:43 AM
the reason i join this forum to get newest infomations about the crytocurrencies and the coinmaket to choose a coin to invest, the time to sell or buy, and bounty  campaigns are aslo the reason i am here, too
Activity: 152
February 27, 2018, 09:02:38 AM
I joined here in the Crypto world because aside from the knowledge I got and I learned from it, I had extra income for the unexpected expenses and it helped me to enhance and grow my ability to trade, for now I am not so good enough in investing and trading in crypto world. I want to be rich as you are Smiley
Activity: 434
February 27, 2018, 09:01:14 AM
I am one of those who answered "Both Knowledge and Bounties" on the poll that you created. When i first heard about bitcoin, i am not really interested about it but changed my mind when my friend told me that there is money in crypto. That is why, i read about crypto and study it while i am also joining bounty campaign.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 08:58:08 AM
I could have written To broaden my horizon of cryptocurrency but it would be a half part true Grin My regret is joining the crypto community only 6 months ago (too late to get an early bird bonus from buying BTC/ETH etc)
Like in the saying about the best time to plant a tree I am trying to make up for it now.
Activity: 308
February 27, 2018, 08:52:47 AM

So why? Let me know.
I think the motivation is to earn more money to buy more things to live a better life.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1043
Need A Campaign Manager? | Contact Little_Mouse
February 27, 2018, 08:39:45 AM
My main reason why I joined here in the crypto frenzy  Cheesy is to know more about cryptocurrencies and how did this digital currencies work. I joined in this forum to know more about digital currencies and that is my reason I am here right now. Since we can earn here in the forum thru bounty campaigns, I joined too so that I can earn some coins while learning.
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
February 27, 2018, 08:37:51 AM
In fact, I have several reasons to be here. First of all, this is new knowledge about the blockchain, bounty, ICO and about the different ways how to use it to increase my income.
Activity: 854
February 27, 2018, 08:32:41 AM
Both knowledge and bounties. But knowledge is more important as it can apply to a lot of things.

Another thing is to join the crypto revolution. Isn't it nice to participate as early adopters rather than people who will FOMO out later on.
Activity: 196
February 27, 2018, 08:26:37 AM

The balance of the crypto money market is changing moment. money in and out very fast. My biggest goal is to make money quickly. i can hope
Activity: 490
February 27, 2018, 08:21:24 AM
in the beginning I just wanted to earn money, but in the future I became more interested in studying crypto and trading, now I combine income with knowledge.
Activity: 644
February 27, 2018, 08:10:38 AM
I joined in crypto to changed my financial will be better, iam from poor family but when i know crypto and jump in to it, now i can earn enough money and my financial better than before. Crypto really changed my life and also my family, i can build house for my family cause crypto, so crypto very usefull and given many benefits to all people.
Activity: 598
February 27, 2018, 07:39:37 AM
Investment, technology and "never a dull day" Grin
Both knowledge and bounties.Since i joining in this forum all i want is to earn money to fullfill my dreams in the future but eventually i realized that i also learned what is all about it adds to my knowledge.
Activity: 112
February 27, 2018, 07:38:55 AM
The reason why im joining here in crypto its because the benefits and also the profitable. Its a bighelp for me because i have no job so i work on this crypto by joining campaigns and by joining in this campaigns i learn more in this crypto and i earn it
Pages:
Jump to: