Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 46. (Read 3816 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
I joined the crypto on the grounds because i get a good profit in this crypto. Follow this crypto is very Stanley so i really like it
Activity: 387
Merit: 11
My reason for joining here is to learn more about bitcoin and altcoins. But, I have lately started to participate in signature and social media bounty.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The very first reason i joined this forum/cryptocurrency is because i want to learn everything about it since it is very interesting due to its fame before especially today bitcoin's price is very expensive although it is still far from its all time high, the rest like supporting an ICO and joining bounty campaigns is a bonus, a friend of mine told me joining campaign could really be profitable but at that time i was focused on studying the blockchain technology on how it works and later on after joining a successful ICO and receiving my first coin i realized that cryptocurrency could really give a good fortune for everyone.

So basically we can learn while generating revenue, I am also very happy. enter into a discussion forum but we not only benefit from science, but also with income.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
Technical education and work by an electric welder did not give the desired earnings, but everything depends on me and earnings above and work is cleaner.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I was asking my friend for something I can earn from he told me about bitcoin so I invest. The price is tempting cause it's too high. So I invested and hoping to earn too just like him
Activity: 174
Merit: 15
The reason I'm here in crypto not only to earn but to understand what is the propose why I'm doing it because I love crypto and I want to share it to other to gain more about crypto in investing and trading.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
I came via bounties but now I like to read and answer these topics and collect good and interesting infos.
Activity: 573
To be candid the first major reason of being here is to make profit from the crypto market because I see it as business, I believe all other reasons like the acquire knowledge are secondary.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
For me personally, this is an opportunity to discuss topics that I can't discuss with my friends in real life. Here I found a lot of like-minded people who believe in crypto.
Activity: 630
My reason for joining the crypto community is basically the ability to have absolute control of my finances without having to suck up to regular bankster to solve my financial and payment needs. It is amazing to be totally free in saving and spending your fund without question!
Activity: 274
Your Data Belongs To You
It's just interesting for me, I want to develop in this area, because I like this world crypt, and of course I want to earn some money

So do I. There are a lot of opportunities in crypto world. Many people can earn big money here. So i am here.
Activity: 252
I joined because I have passion and really wanted to take part in the program
Activity: 448
https://auditchain.com
I cant invest, i cant choose which project is the best, so i decided to do bounties. You work, you earn money, you get new knowledges, i meet a lot of people. Like it. Thats why im here
Activity: 406
Hello everyone! Because it is one of the largest and, most importantly, international forums where you can find absolutely all the information about Bitcoins. Here you can safely communicate with miners from different parts of the world, read about the most favorable offers from cranes or cloud mining sites, learn the principles of doubling and choose the most reliable services, communicate in "non-stop"mode.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
The reason for trading altcoins and bitcoin today is that I bought some weed at a darknet... This was the first time I owned some bitcoin and then I found that trading stuff and all the altcoins that are pumping like hell sometimes!  Grin
Activity: 61
Merit: 17
I want to be well to do to help my family and others
Activity: 574
I don't want to be hypocrite of course I want bounties at the same time to learn about the crypto world because we are now at a new era so we need to evolve also in order to earn more profit, I want to explore more about crypto currency even though my age now is getting older.
Activity: 322
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
It's just interesting for me, I want to develop in this area, because I like this world crypt, and of course I want to earn some money
Activity: 168
Our community today is growing bigger and bigger. There are so many recently joined members here in our forum and makes me curious why they are here? I really want to know your real motive in here. Let's speak the truth and be honest of everything because this thing can really affect on how you will interact in the community. After many votes, i'll say my opinion generally to understand what's the real course of joining in this forum.

So why? Let me know.
I read the forum for several months to understand the world of cryptocurrencies. I decided to sign up to participate in signature companies. I'm afraid to start doing crypto trading with real money because I'm afraid of losing money. I want to get some tokens to sell them and start trading.
Activity: 97
Actually am very happy after joined the crypto. In main time, crypto was populer and many people has been joined. Besides, crypto is very excellent in our project. So the reason joining crypto is when l has been joined crypto, l fells very happy and crypto can helped in our fiture. In addition, l hopes crypto will be get better.
Pages:
Jump to: