Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your recommended crypto allocation? - page 3. (Read 953 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
My advice for allocating my password today is that you should buy cthereum copper and bitcoin in addition you should buy more TRON to invest in them, did you find it reasonable?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

Without even attempting to give you an advice, I would severely push the ratio in favor of BTC.

I would tell him to stay only with bitcoin

Yeah, I didn't want to be that strict, but you are right. In fact, the only use for these pump and dump coins is to accumulate more BTC, but this requires some trading skills.
Pump and dump coins do not require skill, they either require luck that you invest in a coin before it is pumped by one of those groups out of luck and that you recognize what it is happening or that you somehow get access to privileged information about what coin the leaders of those groups are going to select to pump, just be careful because in some jurisdictions pump and dump groups are illegal.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
BTC and ETH I agree if you will hold within 6-12 months, namu EOS I am not sure will give you an advantage. I'm suggesting to choose a Binance who is having a good popularity, and this will continue for the next few years. And lastly, recently I saw a lot of ICO's emerging and good to join so that the rest of your capital can be transferred to ICO project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
I recommend for crypto allocation in ethereum and some bitcoins to stock up and for your long term trading. you better buy and have a coin now also while the price is very cheap.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
Each one of us has a different strategy on investing so a particular investor could consider all of our recommendations. There are no bad suggestions at all so his choice will just depends on his preference. 

But if I were ask, I always go to Bitcoin and Ethereum with 50% allocation each.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Hi all,
the recent bloodbath pushed me to start investing in the crypto market. My current position is approx. 33% BTC/ETH/EOS. What would be your recommendation for a balanced crypto portfolio for the next 6-12 months?
Thanks!
pretty much altcoin has potential and indeed for these three coins is the best, I think you do not need to change anything right now, even if you still have more money, you can add an investment here.
Yes a lot of potentially good altcoins are there which can indeed give you a good profit, but the difficult job is that how to recognize such altcoin, specially if you are new in crypto trading. Actually it require a lot of experience and contacts to recognize a good place for your investment. I think if a person do not have any experience and find it difficult chose a best coin for investment, then he has two choices one is bitcoin and the 2nd is Etherium.

If you are having a difficulty on determining a coin that is profitable then you can actually look its history on the market or you can also invest on popular coins like ethereum , credits or ada which is guaranteed to give you profit after a few months.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Hi all,
the recent bloodbath pushed me to start investing in the crypto market. My current position is approx. 33% BTC/ETH/EOS. What would be your recommendation for a balanced crypto portfolio for the next 6-12 months?
Thanks!
pretty much altcoin has potential and indeed for these three coins is the best, I think you do not need to change anything right now, even if you still have more money, you can add an investment here.
Yes a lot of potentially good altcoins are there which can indeed give you a good profit, but the difficult job is that how to recognize such altcoin, specially if you are new in crypto trading. Actually it require a lot of experience and contacts to recognize a good place for your investment. I think if a person do not have any experience and find it difficult chose a best coin for investment, then he has two choices one is bitcoin and the 2nd is Etherium.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Portfolio cannot be set all the time same bro. If you want to invest on the good potential coins you always go to check the coinmarketcap.com and gather some details with in the historic changes in the price also completely bro.

My suggestion are here below which I believe good for investment long term so it would be good as op expected bro.
BTC
ETH
EOS
LTC
NEO
XMR
ZEC
IOTA

Nearly all of those are in the top 20, If you really want to experience explosive gains, you can't just play it safe and stick with tested coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum. The biggest gains are made by the coins with the smallest market caps, as they have a lot of gas left in the tank for growth. Take a look below the top 100 by market cap and you'll find some undervalued gems there.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
Portfolio cannot be set all the time same bro. If you want to invest on the good potential coins you always go to check the coinmarketcap.com and gather some details with in the historic changes in the price also completely bro.

My suggestion are here below which I believe good for investment long term so it would be good as op expected bro.
BTC
ETH
EOS
LTC
NEO
XMR
ZEC
IOTA
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
You could pick up any coin from top20 on bearish market. I would advice to look at Stratis. It is pretty good now.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hi all,
Thanks!

That's great, coins you choose will give you profit in long term period. I only suggest you also have back up fund to recovery your asset to face down trend. Always buy BTC/ETH as your asset because until now, they are crypto leader. Good luck to you.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Hi all,
Thanks!
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
Yeah you can stay only with bitcoin as he indicated that he's going to hold it for 6-12 months which considers as a long term hold.
Bitcoin and Ethereum are good long term investments so I guess op has an idea on what he really is investing.
I wonder on how OP knew about these three coins, is this the result of his own research?
Activity: 434
Merit: 246

Without even attempting to give you an advice, I would severely push the ratio in favor of BTC.

Yeah, I didn't want to be that strict, but you are right. In fact, the only use for these pump and dump coins is to accumulate more BTC, but this requires some trading skills.
Activity: 154
Hi all,
Thanks!

BTC-It is the King of crypto currency.Even a new investors,inverse in bitcoin blindly.Thwy will get profit at some raise.
ETH-We  know Ethereum is known as queen of crypto crypto currency.You can keep your money in this asset too
EOS- As like Ethereum,this coin had huge potential.If you had invested in any of this coins.It will be safest one .
depending on how much money you have if your capital is just enough to buy some better bet you bet on the EOS is relatively cheap and in the future some time will go up but what you plant that you produce depends on the capital you have.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
Hi all,
Thanks!
Is that mean if you will add a portfolio will have 1% in your capital?
Binance has a bagys price movement, you can add it to your portfolio. If you look at 6-17 months apart will have a good price increase, I guess it fits with what you want.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
Hi all,
Thanks!
It depends on the risks you want to take, your portfolio is decent and if you did that yourself then congratulations however since I'm a very conservative person when it comes to my investments I will put at least 50% in bitcoin this may seem too much for some people but it is necessary to keep that much invested at all times just in case bitcoin begins to skyrockets again.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
Rule of thumb in trading any markets: Do not trade what you cannot afford to lose. So, it means it depends from one trader to another! Good luck fellas! May the odds be ever be in our favor!!

Yes it is rightly said that only invest what you do not require immediately in crypto markets or afford to lose the max. Another couple of things is that if you are weak heart person or cannot be patient then do not trade or invest in this market. Do invest in few coins and diversify rather than investing in a single coin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
My current position is approx. 33% BTC/ETH/EOS. What would be your recommendation for a balanced crypto portfolio for the next 6-12 months?

Bitcoin's ratio for overall stability of the portfolio will likely be somewhere around 50%. That being said, I wouldn't really go for both ETH and EOS with how things can turn pretty nasty for one of the two in the coming months. It's important for people to understand that in most similar cases, capital shifts occur rather than actual fresh capital flowing into coins.

If EOS ends up gaining momentum, and the majority of the upcoming ICO's will run on top of that platform instead of Ethereum, which is possible, then Ethereum will bleed for sure. What happens with your portfolio in this situation is that your EOS gains will be nullified by Ethereum's decline. Also don't forget that EOS holds +$4 billion (with the lower price probably closer to $3.5 billion) worth of Ether, which is pretty insane.

It's all up to people to decide what they will buy into and hold, but it's at least something to take into consideration.

You have to think if EOS play their cards right they could kill of ETH if they really wanted to. If they can deliver they'll naturally start gaining ETH users as you said, on top of that if they time it right in terms of selling the 4bn or so worth of ETH that could greatly hurt the ETH price to the point of no recovery almost.
Activity: 40
Rule of thumb in trading any markets: Do not trade what you cannot afford to lose. So, it means it depends from one trader to another! Good luck fellas! May the odds be ever be in our favor!!
Pages:
Jump to: