Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your recommended crypto allocation? - page 5. (Read 953 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 275
Hi all,
the recent bloodbath pushed me to start investing in the crypto market. My current position is approx. 33% BTC/ETH/EOS. What would be your recommendation for a balanced crypto portfolio for the next 6-12 months?
Thanks!

That is really good move with the three coins as they are the perfect investment this year. I think you dont need to change anything in that and still you can earn lot of money out of them.

If you have enough dollars pouring into them then you can try to share some % of ETH and EOS into the coins like ADA, XMR, NEO and my favourite SCL. These coins should be next in the list if you ever want to allocate any % to next portfolio.
Activity: 434
Merit: 246
Without even attempting to give you an advice, I would severely push the ratio in favor of BTC. I personally hold little respect for both ETH and EOS, although they may hold their position or even rise in the time period you indicated. Ultimately, I don't think they will be able to hold in the long run.
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
BTC ETH and EOS are all solid investments but it depends on your goals. If you're looking for lower risk and more modest returns then stick to what you have. If you wanted more risk but potentially higher returns then try invest in some less well known alt coins. There are many with great ideas and low market caps. There are at least 5 infrastructure coins looking to compete with EOS that have a mere fragment of the market cap.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
Hi all,
the recent bloodbath pushed me to start investing in the crypto market. My current position is approx. 33% BTC/ETH/EOS. What would be your recommendation for a balanced crypto portfolio for the next 6-12 months?
Thanks!
These three coins will be the best potential coins in mid term investment so you should spiltting your investment in these coin you will make profit in future. But if you looking to some other coins you should pick top 10 cryptocurrencies because peoples are always investing in top trending coins and demand also high in the market so better top cryptocurrency will make profit.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi all,
Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: