Pages:
Author

Topic: Whats your thought about New projects? - page 5. (Read 55166 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 12
December 05, 2020, 03:07:42 AM
New projects are not to be rely on because you can never tell what their real motives are, they always have good start and as time fades away they start revealing how bad they are, I invest in most new projects to take advantage of them so I can say it's a perfect short time ride, I only hold old altcoins for long term and new altcoins for short term, dont blame me, I did this because of my past experience
Activity: 644
Merit: 260
November 30, 2020, 04:18:19 PM
My take is, everybody should be extremely careful this period regarding new project as scammers are everywhere couples with the fact this is season. We really need to be very careful and vigilant to afford entering wrong boat called presale or uniswap already listed projects. Many have already lost alit through this medium and would be sad to see more loose.

This is absolutely correct, most new projects nowadays are scam. Investors need to be extremely careful since these scammers have studied the crypto market and know how to go about a successful token sale. Imagine some projects doing fake KYC with Lidprotocol and doing their token sale there, or using Bounce Finance to organize ICO. Some go as far as paying influencers to create hype around the project, luring in unsuspecting gullible investors who get scammed at the end. However, there are few new projects which do extremely well, it's now left for investors to do proper research and hope luck shines on them.
Activity: 121
Merit: 2
November 30, 2020, 01:50:34 PM
Yes there are too many projects  of crypto but i think no one can say anything about any project that this is legit one. Because these days lots of scam project are in. Approximately 90% projects are scam now amd only 10% are legit to find out this 10% is not possible.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
November 30, 2020, 01:42:58 PM
Upcoming projects of course are in a challenge now a days. Many upcoming projects were developed based on regular parameters, but after DeFi comes, the scenario has been changed totally. So, upcoming projects should change the motive or should come up with DeFi platform. It’s only the way will be safe for then to compete or survive. Otherwise this will be in Back fut for sure.

Developers of course follow the current defi of hype in the cryptocurrency world, so they are competing to create and develop new projects that are starting to be built on a current defi-based basis, although, defi projects offer many advantages regarding price, market and security, of course we are as bounty participants and investors must remain vigilant and also be more careful in choosing a defi project for us to follow / participate in, of course not all defi-based projects are real projects and of course, among some defi projects there may be projects that are indeed fraud because there is currently a very large circulation of money in the Defi system.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
November 30, 2020, 01:32:06 PM
My take is, everybody should be extremely careful this period regarding new project as scammers are everywhere couples with the fact this is season. We really need to be very careful and vigilant to afford entering wrong boat called presale or uniswap already listed projects. Many have already lost alit through this medium and would be sad to see more loose.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 589
November 30, 2020, 01:09:03 PM
The truth is most new projects nowadays are just waste of time because they don't have anything new to offer and most of them are scams, we better stick to old solid projects that are active in development even if take many years to actually gain profit from it.
Not all new projects are bad, we have seen new projects with unique and innovative concepts developed by verified teams, they will potentially provide definite returns for short-term investors, improve your analytical skills and find one of the very potential projects.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
November 30, 2020, 12:19:51 PM
Upcoming projects of course are in a challenge now a days. Many upcoming projects were developed based on regular parameters, but after DeFi comes, the scenario has been changed totally. So, upcoming projects should change the motive or should come up with DeFi platform. It’s only the way will be safe for then to compete or survive. Otherwise this will be in Back fut for sure.
Activity: 129
November 30, 2020, 10:30:24 AM
What do you mean by new project? If you say the project completed ICO or any sales and waiting to get exchange listed, I would say they are dead. They can’t change WP or their product and can’t get listed. Also, public craze is changed and it’s not 2017. So, DARK, if you say newly planed projects then I would say day by day projects product are changed and are being awarded that if they wish to do good. They must bring something new with usable product. So, more good projects are new and these new projects will good in future.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
November 30, 2020, 02:05:54 AM
New projects are way too risky my friend, so in the event that we see like 10 new projects simply 2 to 3 among them will become successful and flourish on the grounds that there are numerous variables included other than financing that bring about progress or disappointment of a project

Do you really expect a success rate of 20% to 30%?

The last time I witnessed a success rate that high was in 2017, when the ICO boom was in full force. During the past 12-18 months, the success rate for new projects have remained in the 4%-5% range. So if you are investing in 20 different projects, the chances are that one of them may turn out to be successful. But then it needs to be seen whether the returns from this one project will make up for the losses from the remaining 19 projects.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
November 30, 2020, 01:03:35 AM
The truth is most new projects nowadays are just waste of time because they don't have anything new to offer and most of them are scams, we better stick to old solid projects that are active in development even if take many years to actually gain profit from it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 16
November 29, 2020, 06:04:54 PM
New projects mostly generating from online cryptocurrency scammer who easily creating website. This is why real coin tokens are hidden in the field. Most of the time currently investor's are silly to invest. Make sure do your own research before invest.
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
November 29, 2020, 06:02:18 PM
Yes, it is as always, that is, it was and will be.  Of all the projects that are actually working and useful, there will be ten percent.  So it's up to everyone to participate or not.  As for investments, you need to be even more careful and do a deep analysis of the project.
Activity: 536
Merit: 15
November 29, 2020, 05:44:37 PM
New projects are way too risky my friend, so in the event that we see like 10 new projects simply 2 to 3 among them will become successful and flourish on the grounds that there are numerous variables included other than financing that bring about progress or disappointment of a project
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
November 29, 2020, 02:49:23 PM
its difficult now to trust any project.even analysis about any project deeply isn't enough cause scammers are much smart, they crate fraud whiteppaper along with the false roadmap.they just need to cheat & take fund from investors, that's why try to following the money flow which can be done only through crypto industry.now select any real project is difficult enough when hundreds of project are coming within each month.

You are right and thats why lots of investors had left this market because of that very common reason where there are lots of scams that do exist into this market.No matter how careful or keen you are on selecting project but you cant be sure that theyre 100% legitimate ones or even you do end up on chosing the right one but the chance of success isnt still guaranteed or does simply means that chances of failure is really high
due to not sufficient funding that they able to accumulate into their sale but there are still which are really worth but it wont really be that simple on finding one yet it would be like on finding a needle on a haystack.
Overall, its up to someone if they can still risk or not on funding or supporting some projects since its our money after all then it will always depend on us.
Activity: 799
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 29, 2020, 02:39:50 PM
its difficult now to trust any project.even analysis about any project deeply isn't enough cause scammers are much smart, they crate fraud whiteppaper along with the false roadmap.they just need to cheat & take fund from investors, that's why try to following the money flow which can be done only through crypto industry.now select any real project is difficult enough when hundreds of project are coming within each month.
Activity: 669
November 28, 2020, 08:50:45 PM
New projects are usually only concerned with getting the money they want to get if they can't get all that then the project will die or be left for no apparent reason there are hundreds of dead scams and it makes the new project's bad name make some investors afraid to buy and That is certain, especially now that there are many worthless tokens on the stock exchange when there is no trading volume, which makes investors distrust the new project.
In fact it is like that, most new projects are only concerned with getting money, this incident we often see when ICO become a trend, now that the ICO trend has been replaced by IEO or DeFi, I have encountered a little new project scam, maybe there are still some but not as much as during the 2017 ICO trend. As an investor be careful with new projects, because all projects have the possibility of a scam.

New projects have a lot of risks, according to my research, for the past 4 years the ICO scam has reached 70%,
and even after the ICO is finished the project becomes a scammer, yes it happens a lot.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 510
November 28, 2020, 08:16:09 PM
New projects are usually only concerned with getting the money they want to get if they can't get all that then the project will die or be left for no apparent reason there are hundreds of dead scams and it makes the new project's bad name make some investors afraid to buy and That is certain, especially now that there are many worthless tokens on the stock exchange when there is no trading volume, which makes investors distrust the new project.
In fact it is like that, most new projects are only concerned with getting money, this incident we often see when ICO become a trend, now that the ICO trend has been replaced by IEO or DeFi, I have encountered a little new project scam, maybe there are still some but not as much as during the 2017 ICO trend. As an investor be careful with new projects, because all projects have the possibility of a scam.
Activity: 608
November 28, 2020, 07:57:16 PM
Concerning new project, it is very hard to determine is they are real or fake since there are so many new project  being released daily, and new project will continue to come. Some of these projects are scam related, Some doesn't fulfill their promises while some are improvement on the dead or existing projects.  Even though new project are majorly scam, but we can't actually stop the incoming of the new projects.
In choosing new project a thorough investigation which can help us to carefully select which one to promote or invest in.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
November 28, 2020, 06:34:04 PM
Most of them will fail woefully as they are just reinventing the will without any new idea. The majority of them will struggle to get listed on any of the reputable exchanges.
true, most new projects, only listed on uniswap, projects like this should be avoided because the prices are not reasonable, and only have a little liquid, I have seen some project defi prices at the beginning are very high, but not last long
maybe many project in uniswap created as speculation tool, developers team thinking its the best moment to earn money while uniswap still be most favourite exchanges for new project. when we meet this kind project , maybe stay away from them will save our money .
Activity: 658
Merit: 1
November 28, 2020, 05:50:38 PM
On my opinion, very promising projects are being created on the news of the growth of bts, now is a just a good time for them
Pages:
Jump to: