Pages:
Author

Topic: Whats your thought about New projects? - page 10. (Read 55166 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 101
November 10, 2020, 11:22:44 AM
honestly for now there are many bounty projects which are quite disappointing for me personally, because of the several projects that I have participated in, many don't pay the participants at all after the project is complete and if there are some projects that pay but when their tokens are listed on the market price Their tokens are much lower than the ICO price, inevitably only the losses that we can.
I really miss the glory of the bounty that happened in 2017.
 Cry Cry

This golden year 2017 project I also hope that 2017 will come again, because in that year the ongoing project is very profitable for all bounty hunters,
if the battle can be repeated, it will definitely follow every project that is running, because the rules are easy and there are not many rules embedded. . Staying serious with us working with a certain income can be very rewarding.
I also really miss the glory of the bounty that happened in 2017
Activity: 910
November 10, 2020, 11:14:30 AM
New projects are our opportunity to get our coffers of money, because by promoting new projects we will get rewarded and that too if the project runs smoothly and is successful in its development. and it is also not far from the possibility that with the loss of our time to promote the product if it fails to develop we will not get anything or we will only get coins that have a very cheap price or no price at all
Activity: 1386
Merit: 250
1XBit.com
November 10, 2020, 10:48:34 AM
honestly for now there are many bounty projects which are quite disappointing for me personally, because of the several projects that I have participated in, many don't pay the participants at all after the project is complete and if there are some projects that pay but when their tokens are listed on the market price Their tokens are much lower than the ICO price, inevitably only the losses that we can.
I really miss the glory of the bounty that happened in 2017.
 Cry Cry
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
November 10, 2020, 08:08:46 AM

only a few new projects are serious about running their projects, and the rest are scammers,
many new projects are not successful because they are not trusted by investors,
usually the whitepapers they make are also copy and paste, or plagiarism,
yes of course disappointing, so we must to be careful if you want participate in new project.
Currently, there are many new projects that are starting to implement the DeFi system as the basis for their projects, so that many investors are interested in the project, but of course we should also be aware of the emergence of new projects today because it is possible that projects that commit fraud will also appear This, as a bounty hunter, of course we also have a big obligation to prevent fraudulent projects from growing by not following and promoting the project in our forums and social media, that's why before joining a bounty project, we should know more information about the project, so that we don't get caught up in a fraudulent project.
Activity: 2002
November 09, 2020, 11:56:11 PM
If you visit some crypto forum you will see so many upcoming cryptocurrency projects coming into the industry but sometimes I begin to wonder what is their purpose of bringing in New crypto project knowing well that some of them have wrong motion of the project they are bringing, I have participated in so many of them last year but I have not hear from them again some are abandoned on the proccess with a lot of promises they come with just to gain your interest. What do you think?

only a few new projects are serious about running their projects, and the rest are scammers,
many new projects are not successful because they are not trusted by investors,
usually the whitepapers they make are also copy and paste, or plagiarism,
yes of course disappointing, so we must to be careful if you want participate in new project.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 09, 2020, 09:02:28 PM
If you visit some crypto forum you will see so many upcoming cryptocurrency projects coming into the industry but sometimes I begin to wonder what is their purpose of bringing in New crypto project knowing well that some of them have wrong motion of the project they are bringing, I have participated in so many of them last year but I have not hear from them again some are abandoned on the proccess with a lot of promises they come with just to gain your interest. What do you think?
The reason why there's many new project because of  Money, I think it's quite easy to get investors by making a whitepaper + token that is peppered with technical words and seems cool even though the idea is too ambitious. Some people might think "Wow this is cool, let's invest maybe this will be the next bitcoin". Cough, this is me when I first got to know bitcoin  Roll Eyes.

A few years ago, getting cryptocurrency was quite easy, like faucets and doing simple things like tweeting once or twice, so there wasn't much thought when investing in a project.

In addition, it is easier for the owner to escape if the project is a scam.

However, for now, many projects have failed due to intense competition plus the value of cryptocurrencies that are not small and not easy to get.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
November 09, 2020, 08:58:06 PM
At this point, new projects are but risky because of lit of scams out there. Unless it's a project that would list on big Exchange but if it's uniswap, lot of scammers are there and they create projects daily bases. So let's be careful. Though some uniswap projects are good but let's just scrutinize before investing please.
All new projects have a big risk, even though their coins are already listed on the exchange the risk of new projects is still large, because many new projects are already listed on the exchange but because the liquidity is small it ends up being a scam,
do not trust projects listed on Uniswap easily, because Uniswap is DEX, and it is easier for projects to be listed on DEX than on CEX.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 503
November 09, 2020, 08:51:18 PM
At this point, new projects are but risky because of lit of scams out there. Unless it's a project that would list on big Exchange but if it's uniswap, lot of scammers are there and they create projects daily bases. So let's be careful. Though some uniswap projects are good but let's just scrutinize before investing please.
better stay away from projects that are only listed on uniswap, most of them are just scams, because a good project they will not register only on uniseap, for sure they will add another exchange
Activity: 1732
Merit: 502
Nada y Tú?
November 09, 2020, 05:52:53 PM

When they disappeared, they simply failed to raise the necessary funds to develop the projects.

Other cases is that the team dispersed when not seeing a good idea.

Just be careful, there are always risks ...
Activity: 616
November 09, 2020, 05:40:20 PM
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
November 09, 2020, 04:40:54 PM
The more new projects that come the better.

First: new companies present will usually hold a Bounty program to promote their project, of course, it will provide opportunities for us as Bounty Hunters to promote their projects to earn income through the tokens they provide.

Second: the new born project will give new thoughts in the development of cryptocurrency in the future with creative ideas from the project developer, and as an investor it will certainly provide opportunities for profit when companies conduct token sales via IEO on top exchanges.

Everyone has a different outlook on every new project.  But still be careful in investing in each project.  Do your research and follow project progress.
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
November 09, 2020, 04:16:25 PM
New projects are not for everyone, they can either make you big profits or you can end up losing your capital.
So unless you find a flawless new project which satisfies you in all the aspects stay away. If you even follow every decent new project you will make profit in some and lose in some.
Activity: 562
November 09, 2020, 04:12:53 PM

you must learn about how to choose a new project to invest my friend, because we should look all the things about the project such as team, whitepaper, roadmap, supply features and many more, its not easy. and in my opinion for new people they should not invest in a new project, its better to invest in top coins such as bitcoin, ethereum or chainlink
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Bounty Detective
November 09, 2020, 04:03:53 PM
The more popular the crypto industry becomes in the world, the more projects will switch to blockchain technologies, someone will create a project again and someone will adjust the existing one. But not all of them will come out, most will sink in the next couple of years. In 5-7 years we will definitely not know the crypto industry))
Activity: 1008
November 09, 2020, 09:47:46 AM
I am certain the individuals behind them are only here to make themselves rich at the earliest opportunity with the goal that when issues come in they promptly stow away in the mountain and along these lines left the ventures kick the bucket on itself. Notwithstanding, every once in a while we can see a decent undertaking that truly sparkle and endure the preliminaries and blunders.
Activity: 644
Merit: 260
November 09, 2020, 09:04:24 AM
New projects are often associated with fraud or even difficult to develop in the market. although not all new projects end with hype, but I still believe that new projects that have real concepts, quality products and an active team in updating the project are worth investing in. recently I got interested in DEFI dego, DIA and stalking at BSC. i tried my luck there.

You have a point here, at least 50% of new projects have some scam factor associated, that's the more reason why crypto investors need to be extremely careful when making decisions on investing in a new project. Recently, some new DEFI projects scammed a lot since uniswap has made it easy to list projects from anonymous team members. Quality product and active team (let me add well known team and good project backings) like you mentioned gives some level of hope that the project will do well and won't rug.
Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
November 09, 2020, 08:47:10 AM
Since the world is turning into a digital era, it's normal for us to be seeing different new projects coming into the crypto sphere every day despite the existing projects are yet to actualize their goals and targets in the market.
This is the time to invest wisely on top altcoin to avoid been scammed

From all of the above, I can single out only a few useful words, namely "invest wisely", what does this mean? Just choosing good projects is not always enough, because sometimes the bad hides behind the mask of the good. We must improve ourselves, learn, analyze, try, seek, expose and expose evil. Then new projects will be presented to us in a completely different light, transparent and extremely understandable.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 566
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 09, 2020, 07:48:49 AM
Everything you've said was right and that what's made them too risky. That's why it should be better not to get involve in any of them and try to invest to every project that are good for long term. I think it is good if you try to go in coinmarketcap and find those cryptos belong to top 20 Atleast.

I agree investing in new projects are risky but this doesn't mean not to invest in new projects, we always want to focus on its team and it's development also there are lot of coins which are performing like a rockstar and their ranks are above 50 in the CMC. Like travila and other coins which are tremendously doing good.
Activity: 672
Merit: 29
November 09, 2020, 07:16:36 AM
Since the world is turning into a digital era, it's normal for us to be seeing different new projects coming into the crypto sphere every day despite the existing projects are yet to actualize their goals and targets in the market.
This is the time to invest wisely on top altcoin to avoid been scammed
Activity: 1435
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 09, 2020, 07:07:18 AM
every crypto project that appears on this forum has the same goal, namely to introduce a product belonging to the project company through ICO funding in this industry. they are made as well and in such a way of course to attract market investment. although most of the new projects fail due to several reasons but in fact crypto is a good investment tool. every project has a different concept, before you invest in a project always check the team background, project roadmap and many more things you need to consider.
Pages:
Jump to: