Pages:
Author

Topic: Whats your thought about New projects? - page 8. (Read 55166 times)

Activity: 792
Merit: 251
November 12, 2020, 12:45:32 PM
Most new projects do become scam in the end, because we no longer see their project implementation in real life after they successfully earn money, but we also can't generalize all projects will be like that.
There wouldn't be altcoins if there weren't any new projects, the most important thing is our knowledge of the project.
Activity: 511
Merit: 43
November 12, 2020, 12:28:08 PM
Don't judge new projects if you haven't do your own research on the project first, the moment I came across Avalanche few weeks ago before they raise fund I knew it's a high quality new project, if you don't check it out first you will never know, so before judging do some digging first, who know? It might not be what you expected.

Not to judge but just being careful with those new projects, since the last few years most of these projects are scam. You are lucky if you find a great project. Having a background check with their paper and doing some dig with the internet about that project is one of the way to determine if it is worth for investment. I've had encountered a lot of scam projects before and once they get what they want, they will cut and delete all your connections with them so better be careful than sorry.
Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
November 12, 2020, 11:36:33 AM
Don't judge new projects if you haven't do your own research on the project first, the moment I came across Avalanche few weeks ago before they raise fund I knew it's a high quality new project, if you don't check it out first you will never know, so before judging do some digging first, who know? It might not be what you expected.

In this case, we can use simple math. 90% of projects are scam, while the remaining 10% can be divided into 2 categories. 7% of failed projects that do not raise funds or are not implemented in the process, and 3% of successful projects. What conclusion can be drawn? Any new projects must be treated without emotions, with a cool head and critical thinking, any of them can be or become a scam.
Activity: 574
Merit: 18
Making Smart Money Work
November 12, 2020, 10:01:45 AM
Activity: 490
Merit: 16
November 12, 2020, 09:49:35 AM
New projects are mostly from con artists that are looking for fast money but some few new projects are from crypto experts that are really ready to bring something new to the table, they deserve to be given a chance, you can out have problem if you don't know how to do research on new projects
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
November 12, 2020, 09:01:32 AM
I personally very rarely buy tokens of new projects, because among them there is a lot of scam and to find some worthy project that will make a profit is very difficult, so it is also not an easy process.
And why need to Buy new token when there are already existing and good performing coins that has been trusted and proven to be legit.

Serves many of us in the past until now and we can assure of being safe and secure?
Activity: 1020
Merit: 391
November 12, 2020, 08:32:37 AM
In my opinion there is a process of following what is in fashion and soon new projects follow this parameter to stabilize their new ideas and we hardly find projects with new ideas that can change people's lives or the market. I'm not against launching new projects but I'm in favor of novelty and not a copy pattern.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 323
November 12, 2020, 01:52:34 AM
if the old project is still profitable why should you choose a new project, in my opinion, new projects are full of risks because 80% of new projects will fail because they can't compete and many of them are left by the team so that it becomes a scam
Same things happen constantly but become so normalize that none do care of it. If you're going to put your attention on any new project specially in 2020 it's compulsory get ready vital alert. Investment any cryptocurrency is risky however new venture could be much more dangerous so take decision in an intelligent way.
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
November 11, 2020, 06:05:46 PM
if the old project is still profitable why should you choose a new project, in my opinion, new projects are full of risks because 80% of new projects will fail because they can't compete and many of them are left by the team so that it becomes a scam
Activity: 1260
Merit: 504
November 11, 2020, 02:27:35 PM
I am certain the individuals behind them are only here to make themselves rich at the earliest opportunity with the goal that when issues come in they quickly cover up in the mountain and in this way left the undertakings pass on itself. venture that has halted and the token has not been recorded on the trade, at that point there are additionally tokens that are still in lock, much more terrible, they have been erased from the trade and some don't convey their tokens.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1026
In Search of Incredible
November 11, 2020, 02:16:45 PM
The word fraud and scam comes in my mind whenever I hear about new crypto project. Cause most of the new project fail to survive and turn into scam. Very few project become successful finally. No one can guess that exactly which coin project going to be legit and survive. Though I get information about new project launch from some telegram group but never pay much attention to them. It's hard to find out a real one.
Activity: 746
Merit: 10
https://axiomapay.com/
November 11, 2020, 02:01:45 PM
If you visit some crypto forum you will see so many upcoming cryptocurrency projects coming into the industry but sometimes I begin to wonder what is their purpose of bringing in New crypto project knowing well that some of them have wrong motion of the project they are bringing, I have participated in so many of them last year but I have not hear from them again some are abandoned on the proccess with a lot of promises they come with just to gain your interest. What do you think?

New projects are always brought by a new set of developers that wanted to contribute within the Cryptocurrency Industry however most New projects and platforms are never further developed due to lack of support or even lack of interest of the developers themselves. Creating an idea is hard and maintaining and letting that idea be used by people is in need of hard work so you can keep it in check whenever problems arrive.

Yes it is true, that most of the new projects are difficult to survive long in the market, even if there are some that are still active at this time also do not have a good trading volume. I think new project developers aren't serious about their projects for some reason. but I observed that developers prefer to create new projects again and leave the old projects they have created.
Activity: 518
Merit: 23
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 11, 2020, 01:24:07 PM
If you visit some crypto forum you will see so many upcoming cryptocurrency projects coming into the industry but sometimes I begin to wonder what is their purpose of bringing in New crypto project knowing well that some of them have wrong motion of the project they are bringing, I have participated in so many of them last year but I have not hear from them again some are abandoned on the proccess with a lot of promises they come with just to gain your interest. What do you think?

New projects are always brought by a new set of developers that wanted to contribute within the Cryptocurrency Industry however most New projects and platforms are never further developed due to lack of support or even lack of interest of the developers themselves. Creating an idea is hard and maintaining and letting that idea be used by people is in need of hard work so you can keep it in check whenever problems arrive.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 11, 2020, 12:51:34 PM
New projects have many risks, this is why I don't recommend you to invest in new projects, if you join in new project you must analyze first,
if you are lucky then you will managed to find a good project like Polkadot, there are indeed some successful new projects,
this project is very successful and has become one of the best new projects.
DYOR, more than 20% of coins from top 100 on coinmarketcap had been replaced with new in 18 months.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
November 11, 2020, 12:38:07 PM
The top IEOs are also not always held, it takes months if you want to wait,
one way you can get a good project is to visit an ICO or IEO review site, such as ICOholder.com
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
November 11, 2020, 10:59:14 AM
It may seem tragic, but its only natural in my humble opinion.
You can't know which one of them will succeed in the end, but you can be sure - there is no chance even half of them will.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
November 11, 2020, 10:46:55 AM
New projects have many risks, this is why I don't recommend you to invest in new projects, if you join in new project you must analyze first,
if you are lucky then you will managed to find a good project like Polkadot, there are indeed some successful new projects,
this project is very successful and has become one of the best new projects.
agree, new projects have a big risk if the wrong choice of projects to invest in because in the present era some unscrupulous developers are only looking for money with new projects.  the best solution for investing in new projects, waiting for IEO launch on top exchanges as it will minimize the risk you will receive.
Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
November 11, 2020, 06:30:57 AM
Majority of new crypto projects are build by scammers and pump and dump developers, we can't stop the production of new projects since many top altcoins are smart contract based, new projects will always pop up but it's on us if we fall for scammers, we must secure ourselves with research skills
Skills in making research must indeed be present in every bounty hunter, because considering that many non-original projects are always born every year, skills are needed in researching every new project that is born in crypto.
Activity: 938
Merit: 255
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
November 11, 2020, 03:39:22 AM

First a good number of those crypto forums or websites only cares about their own share just like most of the projects they are promoting also cares about their own well-being, only few of those projects are actually determined to make a difference. During the ICO time, this was also one of the reasons many people abandoned ICO rating platforms, because most of the projects they claimed to vet for also ended up scamming people, hence the reason there were many of those platforms and also still have same purpose.
Secondly, about new projects on the other hand; I agree there is need for new projects, after all some projects or platforms which are doing exploits today such as some DeFi projects, DEXs etc were once considered as new projects, but however we don't need scam projects, and since there is no way to stop them from coming up (maybe currently) it is now our sole duty to research on every new projects to be sure they are true. In addition to that, new projects comes with new ideas, and new ideas is what keeps the crypto space as well as the world going. Therefore, yes, we need new projects but we shouldn't be drawn into their hype that we fail to do the right thing and invest wisely.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 11, 2020, 03:10:34 AM
New projects are likely to give more profit in this market, some will be ridiculously high in a short while. It will be very smart to get in early and get out at the right time but scam will increase with the hype from different ideas. Influencers are staying away from most project unlike in 2016 to avoid Jail, which indicate caution from different angle. I expect most new project to come from existing project but with different teams to hide their faces and exploit the new market. We might a different approach to our research. Old project in new project does not matter as long as they are real and will get one profit
Pages:
Jump to: