Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your trading strategy? - page 13. (Read 1788 times)

Activity: 382
Merit: 104
❤️❤️❤️
May 31, 2018, 02:33:37 PM
I agree with those people who write that they will never sell their successful strategies. Since the price of such success, was achieved by many failures and mistakes over which he worked.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 31, 2018, 02:31:21 PM
our initial strategy must know the development of the tokens we want to buy ..
because the change will be very fast.
do not let us wrong prediction if you want to get maximum results ..
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 02:10:45 PM
My strategy is very simple that is to buy low and hold long term and make a large profit when the price goes up.
Activity: 238
May 31, 2018, 11:51:25 AM
Market tracking is very important because then only you will be able to notice the trading opportunities and make use of it.I keep my eyes and mind open every time and track the market almost every time, even at my office. That's my strategy to trade. Also patience is very crucial because traders need to have patience. Without patience, you will tend to make drastic step which may not earn you anything.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
May 31, 2018, 09:40:02 AM
Actually i can't say my strategy is a good trick of getting profit on trading. Just simply like sell my coins when the price goes up and buy it back when the price goes down. But one thing that you should have is knowledge about how to be a trader as a begginer, because there is always a risk if the market isn't stable.
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
May 30, 2018, 07:35:07 PM
Tell us or me what your trading strategy is

I do small gains on large dips but that's a risky move, sometimes I climb the mountain when the price rises or when news opens up.

I'm curious what others do to gain money.

I usually am more inclined on doing short term investments, and I mostly choose low-valued coins to deal with, but those with active market movement and high market cap. I think that in this dire times that the market is not doing good, I would rather opt for a small but continues profit rather than trying to strike gold and waiting on the higher-valued coins to recuperate and gain value. That process usually takes months at a time that I can't afford as a newbie trader.
Activity: 238
May 30, 2018, 06:06:38 PM
The trading strategy I had was holding my coins while at dumping stage, but I won't sell it while the value was too low. My recommendations to all who trade their coins they should learn controlling themselves to avoid panic in the future.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
May 30, 2018, 05:42:35 PM
My strategy is simple, I have divided  month into smaller periods and invest in fragments to get pre knowledge about dips.
My current strategy in the crypto market is to invest further because the market sounds a bit stable and the prices are way bit low. This is the chance for those who want to be rich in crypto currency. They just need to see the opportunity and act faster than before with wise mind and cool decisions. Furthermore, I believe if one is holding a diverse portfolio at this time, it will definitely prove of great output.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 05:24:50 PM
Just buy when the price touches the bottom, and wait until i can make a 1% or 2% so i can leave the market without any risks at all, that is my only strategy, and at least, it works for me and it gives me good profits
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
May 30, 2018, 05:20:25 PM
the plan that is often used is to buy at a low price and sell when the price increases, such a plan is very easy to say, but the reality is very difficult to do, I never bought for a certain price but an interval of the plan that is often used is to buy a low price and sell when the price increases, such a plan is very easy to say, but the reality is very difficult to do, I never buy for a certain price but an interval of several days the price suddenly the decline and decline continues, I decided to accept the loss by selling and starting again when the price is really cheap
Activity: 224
I love Beauty
May 30, 2018, 05:01:41 PM
Strategy 1 – Market Sentiment
Strategy 2 – Trend Riding
Strategy 3 – Breakout Fading
Strategy 4 – Breakout Trading
Strategy 5 – Decreased Volatility Breakout
Strategy 6 – Carry Trade    Shocked
Activity: 129
May 30, 2018, 02:17:03 PM
my main strategy for trading is to buy at the dip and sell the pump time in the mean time i will hodl the coins untill i see considerable  profit for my coins
Activity: 155
Merit: 2
May 30, 2018, 01:31:38 PM
Basically the basic rules of trading buy when price is low and sell when price high but my strategy is very simple cause i sell my coins when i was satisfied on its prive and not being greedy that my coin will increase continuously just my capital gained 10 percent profit i am okay for that.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
May 30, 2018, 01:28:34 PM
My trading is still not so much a strategy. certainly because of the reason I'm still too busy with bounty. I usually trade when there is a mood to be able to do. as it is today is not so mood.
Activity: 406
May 30, 2018, 01:23:12 PM
The best safe play in crypto is buy at low and sell at high. I follow this as my selling strategy, I do Keep 50% of coins with me and the other 50% sells gradually based on the price of the Altcoin i trade in. and then with the other 50% i do set some target percentage of profit, once the coin reaches to half of the target price, i do sell at least 10% of coins from the remaining coins and i wait for the target percentage and sell the 10-15% of coins from the rest of coins.I keep Hold the rest of the price to get maximum profit. If the coin price doesn’t change, i try to follow the project and hold it for 2 to 3 months, if i personally don’t see any movement in the past days, i do sell those coins even if i get a less loss than losing complete money.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
May 30, 2018, 01:10:47 PM
Tell us or me what your trading strategy is

I do small gains on large dips but that's a risky move, sometimes I climb the mountain when the price rises or when news opens up.

I'm curious what others do to gain money.

I am so patience and I always go with cryptocurrency's flow. Panicking won't help me so I choose to relax during the price drop. I always sell at high just to gain a good profit out of my holdings and whenever I earn, I always choose to buy new altcoins to hold again.
Activity: 196
May 30, 2018, 12:55:39 PM
patient, best trading strategy is patient. be patient if you fail and be patient when you sell tokens. Patience is the key to success.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May 30, 2018, 11:46:28 AM
I trade by using the usual strategy of other traders, buying when the price falls or when the market turns red and sells it again when the price goes up or when I get a profit
Activity: 434
May 30, 2018, 10:28:37 AM
I waited for the coin to deep down then buy. Set a profitable goal and shutdown the machine until you win
Pages:
Jump to: