Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your trading strategy? - page 8. (Read 1788 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 09:59:18 PM
Because of the constant flactuation my trading strategy is this... i kept close monitoring of the market,when the value recovered and i gained some profit i withdraw some of my profit to buy more coins then hold again when it is still in deep.

Yes, that is good close monitoring and provide lower limits and upper limits base on the situation of the market trends are the best way of strategies makes you earn better in buy low sell high.
Activity: 56
June 17, 2018, 09:37:58 PM
now my fund not enough to trade . I have some friends earn alot of money by trade . and  i think when  i have some money i will learn trade from them . I think this job will suitable for me Smiley))
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
June 17, 2018, 09:28:48 PM
Because of the constant flactuation my trading strategy is this... i kept close monitoring of the market,when the value recovered and i gained some profit i withdraw some of my profit to buy more coins then hold again when it is still in deep.
Activity: 77
June 17, 2018, 08:37:08 PM
Nice thread... But the answer lies at when to buy and when to sell.
How do one detect this?? Thanks
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
June 16, 2018, 06:13:38 PM
Best trading strategy is always to know how and why to enter the market, when to exit the market, and where to place your money management stops.

As I have already entered the market and not going to leave it, I have to find another strategy. When the prices of the cryptocurrencies fall, I stop my activities and watch the situation before deciding what to do next.
That's good but not quite enough for every cryptocurrency trader cause the chart, fundamental and news prediction also need to be include in other to avoid loosing money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
June 15, 2018, 03:43:42 PM
A vivid example of the classic plum of many who are no longer in the crypt, BUT one has to think with his head and not just one place and only use free means
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 15, 2018, 02:34:56 PM
Tell us or me what your trading strategy is

I do small gains on large dips but that's a risky move, sometimes I climb the mountain when the price rises or when news opens up.

I'm curious what others do to gain money.

Buying and selling at the right time will make you earn more profit in the market and that what's everyone is simply doing today, you can also hold your coin for a very long time and wait for the highest price to come out before selling it again.
Activity: 139
June 15, 2018, 02:21:43 PM
Hold every coins as long as possible. after two recent landings. I believe that holding will continue to bring success to long-term investors. Because of the previous trend, traders have taken a lot of advantages. And the moment would be perfect to bitcoin to mark it strong comeback.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
June 15, 2018, 01:50:25 PM
I draw pretty lines on a chart and follow price action for BTC
Well if I would be at your place, I would rather prefer holding. You are good with your own strategy, don’t just change it for me. I am just saying it for my own sake and for giving my opinion over this. Holding would help you to make your money up. The value of your investment start increasing when you are holding them because with passage of time, coin enhances its value.
This is really nice suggestion that holding can increase our money with good potential, to see bitcoin benefit we must know how profitable and how good investment it is, I am also holding my bitcoin this years, I have a plan not to sell until the end of 2018 and I am sure it will get so high as some experts said that bitcoin will be high to the double of its amount.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 04:09:48 AM
Just like most of the people in here, i am just following scalping, and that is the main source that i have to main a few extra bucks per day, and it works very well for me at least
Activity: 434
Merit: 9
June 15, 2018, 04:09:13 AM
I just set to the value I like and when I achieve that I sell and move on no matter if value is still going up coz it's hard to chase a running train as they say. This strategy quite effective to me.
Activity: 252
Merit: 8
June 15, 2018, 04:05:03 AM

I do small gains on large dips but that's a risky move, sometimes I climb the mountain when the price rises or when news opens up.

I've been using different kind of strategy depending on market situations.buy low strategy is good but im still leaving some balance in my account if ever a double dip happens..for selling 10% gains on the average daily price is good enough for me...

There's a lot of good strategy you can use in trading.but dont stick to just one strategy and learn to adjust depends on the market movements.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
June 15, 2018, 03:49:53 AM
Best trading strategy is always to know how and why to enter the market, when to exit the market, and where to place your money management stops.

As I have already entered the market and not going to leave it, I have to find another strategy. When the prices of the cryptocurrencies fall, I stop my activities and watch the situation before deciding what to do next.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
June 13, 2018, 05:20:26 AM
I do not have any trading strategy at the moment, i am just following a few patterns that i think are convenient for me, otherwise it is just a mess and i try to avoid complications

Sometimes it is quite better for you to take break and don’t face any sort of technical aspects. But if you are doing this again and again then it might not be healthier for you. You must keep your head high and your eyes deep in the market. That is okay to step aside for some time if the prices start dropping drastically and you don’t have any other option but usually you have to face the situation.
Activity: 153
Merit: 3
June 13, 2018, 03:24:14 AM
I draw pretty lines on a chart and follow price action for BTC
Well if I would be at your place, I would rather prefer holding. You are good with your own strategy, don’t just change it for me. I am just saying it for my own sake and for giving my opinion over this. Holding would help you to make your money up. The value of your investment start increasing when you are holding them because with passage of time, coin enhances its value.
Activity: 358
Merit: 118
June 12, 2018, 01:52:40 PM

The best strategy to start trading is that you should know the growth bitcoin price.  Also Cryptocurrency day trading is one of the best strategy to gain profit but also the best way to lose your money so if you don't have any experience in trading it is better to not use this strategy. Well, if you are a newcomer, it is better to learn it first. Look the lates information about cryptocurrency and also look bitcoin price day to day.
Activity: 10
June 12, 2018, 01:45:00 PM
strategy in trading for me is patience, the key is never to fear and never greedy. because when you are afraid you will not get a profit and when you are greedy then you will lose the profit you have got, so I think the best strategy for me when trading is brave to start and never greedy to continue to take profit. i hope help you to choice the best strategy for trading cause many people use different strategy or their own strategy to take profit. so you must choice your own strategy to make a profit in trading. thank youu Smiley
Activity: 378
June 12, 2018, 01:38:41 PM

Investing a huge amount will also lead you to a huge amount of profit but if you only have a small amount of coins that you are holding then just expect to have a small amount of profit as well, buying and selling at the right time is the only way for you to earn a huge amount of profit in the market.
Activity: 99
June 12, 2018, 01:18:21 PM
You should keep in mind the volume of deals. Very few traders pay attention to volume trading. This is a mistake because trading volume can provide some clues to the movement of the market. It can give early warning signs when trends change. The best way to use this indicator is to compare and contrast the daily trading volume between a strong bullish day and a strong bearish day. If the uptrend does not reach a large enough volume, it may be "false breakouts".
Activity: 353
June 11, 2018, 01:42:15 PM
I follow some simple strategies for trading. Those are:
1. I never invest more than 50% of my fund.
2. I diversity my investment. I buy 50% bitcoin, 30% ethereum, rest 20% in altcoin like waves, ripple.
3. I plan first then go for buying. Until my coin price goes to my predetermined point, I never sell.
Pages:
Jump to: