Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your trading strategy? - page 11. (Read 1788 times)

Activity: 358
Merit: 118
June 05, 2018, 12:07:06 PM
Tell us or me what your trading strategy is

I do small gains on large dips but that's a risky move, sometimes I climb the mountain when the price rises or when news opens up.

I'm curious what others do to gain money.

First of all, you will end up losing almost all that you have before you even knowit. The best is to learn some indicators that can help you with trend following, either long term or short term and gradually and consistently  getting profit on whatever you have. Atleast, with that, you will not end up getting too emotional, you will have a strategy and then stick to it. I  advise you learn the use of MAs, MACD, PARABOLIC SAR and RSI for trend following pattern
Activity: 91
Merit: 5
June 05, 2018, 11:41:40 AM
Intraday trading using RSI, volume and candlesticks.
You can choose a leveraged broker so you can make money by going long or to short on a coin. This way it doesn't matter if the trend is negative (such as now).
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 07:54:30 AM
I mainly invest in POS and MN coins so my strategy is to get my initial investment back as soon as possible and carry on with the profits. Yes, i have burnt my fingers once or twice where i am left with useless coins due to devs running away and other times i have made massive profits. As long as i can get the initial investment back i am happy, that way i can invest in new projects and expand my portfolio.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
June 05, 2018, 07:53:21 AM
Just find coins that will live in near future, find appropriate buy and sell point, make stop-loss

The thing is that 'just finding' coins who will live in the near future, doesn't guarantee you any decent gains in terms of the price!
And how are you going to study all those white papers of thousands of coins??
Way too complicated for me.
I purely focus on trading. I check the daily volume, winners and losers of the last 24 hours and look for certain patterns and trading set ups. That's like a check list.
That's it. Never ever will I hold altcoins for a longer period of time. I try to take advantage of their volatility by trading, to make more BTC with it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
June 05, 2018, 07:47:14 AM
like other opinions, a good strategy for trading and most important is to know when is the right time to sell and buy, buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
June 05, 2018, 07:46:23 AM
There arent many strategies around, i just buy a coin and i try to hold it until it gives me one or two percent per trade, that is very profitable if you just want to make some money and leave the market.

We don't know more strategies but day traders and professionals make every day new strategy and earn a profit, their strategy is completely different a normal traders can't make that kind of plans because they know very well where to invest and how much to invest and when to sell.

what we do means we will buy coins and wait until it gives us some profit, but they have the capacity to make a profit in the red zone. and one more thing 1 or 2% profit is no use except if you invest a huge amount.
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
June 05, 2018, 07:16:37 AM
My trading strategy is quite simple because I just hold my bounty tokens until they reach high price and then sell
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
June 05, 2018, 06:24:40 AM
Without a solid risk management all strategies fail. A good strategy is to have a plan, stick to it, have always a good risk management.
Activity: 1624
June 05, 2018, 05:51:53 AM
You can not gain profit, if you use only technique analysis, so it is not helpful for predict price. You should be aware of the new news without wasting time. If you lose time, it will be late and the short-term transaction is much better.
Activity: 8
June 05, 2018, 05:28:28 AM
Just find coins that will live in near future, find appropriate buy and sell point, make stop-loss
Activity: 560
June 05, 2018, 03:26:33 AM
One of good and helpful saying here is to risk in trading only that amount of funds that you are ready to loose in a case.
Activity: 144
June 04, 2018, 03:52:51 PM
There arent many strategies around, i just buy a coin and i try to hold it until it gives me one or two percent per trade, that is very profitable if you just want to make some money and leave the market.

1-2% isn't worth the risk.
You'll make 10 good trades and then you'll have a flop 20% and you're done.
When you trade, trade 5%+.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 04, 2018, 05:15:14 AM
My strategy is buy when some coin going green in 5% and then i will hold them for short term until price go up to 15% , then i sell it. I just do day trade with 10% profit a day. I think is enough to me because i just want play safe.
Activity: 650
Merit: 500
June 04, 2018, 03:48:41 AM
Activity: 210
June 04, 2018, 03:44:13 AM
My trading strategy is very painful. Although there is a need to have good ideas for trading. I first invested money 10 thousand to trade. But the money i was buying was spam. In the first case of trading i was lost. Therefore, to trade, there must be a good idea about all the trading sites.
My campaign is to hold when the market goes down, I usually do not care about the price when the market down, a few days I will review their prices, that will make my mind less agitated and sometimes Longer holdings. But when prices rise I do not expect greed at high prices, I only sell them when I feel profitable.
Activity: 560
June 04, 2018, 03:36:02 AM
Trading is so interesting and exiting, you will definately develop your own strategy based on your personality and experience
Activity: 173
cave canem!
June 02, 2018, 05:49:22 PM
Trading with the amount that I am ready to loose, I think many guys here at the forum would suggest you the same strategy.
Activity: 238
June 02, 2018, 05:48:15 PM
My trading strategy is to aggregate some bounty tokens, wait them to hit the moon and sell right that time it happens!
Activity: 423
June 02, 2018, 04:13:15 AM
My trading strategy is very easy because i am buy at the dip and sell the pump time.I had was holding my coins while at dumping position.and i am sure i can surely get profit from it in the future.
but we need to know in which level price said dip .chart always show correction but some time it;s not true dip.in opinion we can know best dip level by analize using chart or technical.
There might be some dip starting level but we never have heard about this till now. But you must be share minded for trading. When you know that prices just fell down and aren’t coming up, that is dip. There might not be any specific level of amount that this is the border line for bull or bear. No, that isn’t going to be happen. Think before what you are going to do and learn everything.
Activity: 196
June 01, 2018, 09:39:16 PM
Of course, the basic principle in winning the trade is to buy low and sell high. Right now, I am trading in Mercatox exchange. I am now trading YLC (Yolocash) against Bitcoin (BTC). I started with 10,000 YLC and been doing a few trades and ended up with a profit of 2,200+ YLC when I buy it. Now I am selling it again at a high price despite there are lower bids out there because dumpers want to have quick money instead of canceling their low sell orders and set it to much higher.
The key to success is patience, only patience we can succeed in trading on the Crypto market. Today there are so many pennies in existence, they have made the market quite diverse and plentiful, and these coins are the reason why the BTC and ETH fell sharply because many investors have switched to investing in tokens. new. So let's wait patiently for ETH and BTC time to rise again.
Pages:
Jump to: