Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your trading strategy? - page 6. (Read 1788 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 11:24:07 PM
im rarely trading now, i will trade if any possibility to take high profit, i only use 3 tools mcad, RSI and BB, dont forget  the news. now prefer to hold mid term
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 11:11:10 PM
I not expert in terms of treading but for me if someone want to earn money by means of treading he need to buy a lot of coins if the market is not good and sell it when the price is high, meaning buy low price and sell in high price in that way we can have a good profit.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 09:23:32 PM
trading strategy that I use just buy coin at cheap price by way of exploiting people who are panicking adn open order at cheap price, after that wait price rise and you can sell or make withdrawal of profit, just simple like that.
Activity: 588
June 24, 2018, 09:01:06 PM
In this situation of market look like many trading strategy is does not work, so my strategy now just hold all my crypto until in the end of this year, i believe will be any times for crypto will boom like last year. Because currently crypto has small market and has potential to be bigger.
Activity: 305
June 24, 2018, 07:47:51 PM
Tell us or me what your trading strategy is

I do small gains on large dips but that's a risky move, sometimes I climb the mountain when the price rises or when news opens up.

I'm curious what others do to gain money.

Buy at a very dip price and sell upon reaching the price that will bring you to a great profit.  Buying while the market is not in good situation is the best timing.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
June 24, 2018, 07:05:50 PM
The trading strategy we do is dependent on the situation and conditions that occur in the market, whether during the downturn, stagnant nor when the occurrence increase, to all it has its own way and strategy to keep a profit.
Activity: 392
June 24, 2018, 07:00:45 PM
My trading strategies are holding, I hold them waiting for better prices and I never sell the coin by the price when I buy in, I patiently wait whether the market has fallen and I hope They will grow again.
Activity: 308
June 24, 2018, 05:48:43 PM

I do small gains on large dips but that's a risky move, sometimes I climb the mountain when the price rises or when news opens up.

The strategy is very easy, buy when the market prices are decreasing and sell it again when it goes up, the market is volatile and you can use it to earn more profit in the future because not everyone is knowledgeable about how the market works.
Activity: 196
June 24, 2018, 05:46:13 PM
My trading strategy is a long term strategy. I prefer to store cryptocurrency and sell it when the price is expensive.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
June 24, 2018, 05:32:42 PM
The next 1-2 year is just gathering for me, a lot of projects will develop and mature towards 2022 and there'll be a high chance that there'll be institutional backing behind them.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
ADAB ICO
June 24, 2018, 05:31:20 PM

Buying and selling at the right will always make you earn more profit depending on how the market works so obviously , if you can handle the pressure in the market then you will surely earn profit.
Activity: 289
June 24, 2018, 05:28:49 PM
 I usually I just use the strategy of research than to buy promising coin hold it for a while and when the price gets high just sell it, that simple
Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
June 23, 2018, 06:14:46 PM
Crowdsourcing 101.  Cheesy #1 Strategy is do not listen to others. DYOR as always. In trading the 2nd is to control your emotions at all cost just like playing poker until you close all your positions. Plan your trade and trade your plan.
Activity: 228
June 23, 2018, 05:06:45 PM
As for me I just hold of my tokens because I'm literally afraid to lose them, you know, and so I'm not trading for a while, maybe when I would learn more then I would start some trading.
Activity: 252
June 23, 2018, 04:39:13 PM
I choose the following scheme of investing in crypto:

1. Buy and Hold - 70% of my free money
2. Active Trading - 30%

This is very cool thing to do, I am dividing not so extremely but also I hold like almost all of my investments, I don't withdraw even 10% of them. Because I am highly persuaded that the prices will go up.
Activity: 887
Merit: 253
June 23, 2018, 04:21:15 PM
I hold my entire portfolio. It's always bitter when I start to exchange crypto as I don't know how the money flow goes backward and forward. Too bad Sad
Well if you are not aware of the present condition of the market that it is rising or falling then it is not good for you, try to know it well, in trading we earn huge amount of profit but for this you will need a lot of patience, knowledge and skills, using them you can rule over trading market, so you need to increase your trading knowledge and keep your eyes on market movement.
Activity: 461
June 23, 2018, 11:57:50 AM
You will always hear "Buy Low, Sell High" but its easier said than done as I also encountered a time when I have to sell below my Buy rate as I see another opportunity to not only to earn but to recover what I have lost on a wrong purchase. Write down all your mistakes in trading and try to read them from time to time to remind you not to do it again.
Yeah I end up the same thing too. Maybe I just unlucky that time because when I bought coin, then suddenly the value fell down. I have no choice but to recover the remaining value even if I got already lost some value.
Activity: 448
June 23, 2018, 11:43:14 AM
My trading strategy was first studied or saw the ups and downs of the coins we will invest, after we picked the coins we will invest, we just started trading.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
June 23, 2018, 10:33:38 AM
In investing in crypto, the only strategy to make a profit is  "buy low and sell high." You may have heard of this, but it's not easy to actually do that. Before you invest money into crypto, you need to make sure you have a thorough understanding of the crypto market and the tools on the trading exchanges.
Do not limit your self on just doing the basic in trading which is buying low and selling high. The opportunity bitcoin offers is wider that we could imagine it is much better if we would seek that opportunity and always make the most out of it in the future that we could have in the form of investment, trading and transaction.
Activity: 129
June 23, 2018, 09:17:03 AM
I hold my entire portfolio. It's always bitter when I start to exchange crypto as I don't know how the money flow goes backward and forward. Too bad Sad
Pages:
Jump to: