Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your trading strategy? - page 7. (Read 1788 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 03:07:11 PM
the best trading strategy is to keep buying altcoins at the lowest prices whenever possible only by this means we can play the safe game with bitcoins and altcoins
Activity: 586
Merit: 251
June 22, 2018, 02:15:13 PM
In my opinion, the best way to earn money is do not trade based on trend. It means that if the market goes down, lets buy potential coins. And when the market raises, lets sell your coins to get profit.
Activity: 117
June 22, 2018, 01:18:13 PM
My current trading strategy is just focusing on bitcoin, as market prices are now rotting again, right now I do not have any strategy whatsoever to trade, maybe if the market price starts to improve I will look for a trading strategy to make money.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
June 22, 2018, 12:28:27 PM
first best strategy for cryptocurrency trading is buying coins when there is the lowest dip and sell the coins slowly when the market recovers this strategy   proven in many times in past
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
June 22, 2018, 11:34:30 AM
The exit of a trade, rather than being just a level or a single action, presents to you – the trader – a multitude of different scenario’s.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
June 22, 2018, 11:04:15 AM
My trading strategies is very simple. First I buy low and sell high this strategy is one of the basic to earn , but needed some research about the crypto. Then next buy some new coin that have a good opportunities about their platform. And last buy some coin that affected of some of the top or highest crypto in the market now. Because if the top crypto price is go down some of the crypto will go down to so that buy it when its low price. Then sell it when it go up.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
June 22, 2018, 09:00:01 AM
I choose the following scheme of investing in crypto:

1. Buy and Hold - 70% of my free money
2. Active Trading - 30%

I like this strategy as long term do help you make the big money as some of the coins one would be holding could just turn out to be next ETH and this means one can easily make a big money and active trading helps you get small or medium profits on weekly basis so that you can ask the bill payments with that.
Activity: 109
June 22, 2018, 08:39:23 AM
The only strat you can use is the Buy low and Sell high its the basic thing on trading but you can use some certain site identifier on wheter its good to buy right now or not since their are certain site like coinmarketcap that gives 24 hr statistic of the coins and you might gonna catch those big pumps incoming for seeing the high number's of coins lister their. Always make a journal on every trade you make and you must review it after sometimes. In that way you will discover which technique is working and on the other side you will know on what to improve
Activity: 77
June 20, 2018, 08:47:11 AM
my trading strategy is buy low and sell high but the main point is when i enter the market the prices should be in lowest dip then is the best time to enter the market and block the prices for future growth
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
June 20, 2018, 08:18:07 AM
I just set to the value I like and when I achieve that I sell and move on no matter if value is still going up coz it's hard to chase a running train as they say. This strategy quite effective to me.
My strategy is to stay away of floating on strategies because I want to look at trading process according to the basic market rules and principles so that I have a grasp over trading and make my survival strong in the market. Following the basic rules will keep me safe from difficult situations or loss. Trading with valuable currency is my highest priority and this will make huge profit for me after long term.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 09:52:54 PM
My trading strategy is that I will buy coins when the price of coins is low and I will choose and analyze which coins will be more profitable and have good price movements, then I will sell them when the price goes up and I use half my profit for the investment again
Activity: 27
Merit: 6
June 19, 2018, 07:02:16 PM
My trading strategy is that I will buy coin when the value is low and sell it in a high value. It could also hold the it until the price is high. It needs close monitoring everyday and time to time because the value is changeable.
I usually buy in pots with strong and strong community, usually the altcoin in the top 20 on coinmarkercap, I will buy when the market plummet as today. After that I will keep in 2-3 months time, I usually sell at the end of the year because it is the most cryptocurrency time market growth.
Activity: 250
Merit: 2
June 19, 2018, 06:38:47 PM
Never sell everything off when the dump is too high. I always try to HODL on a little longer.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 06:37:48 PM
Tell us or me what your trading strategy is

I do small gains on large dips but that's a risky move, sometimes I climb the mountain when the price rises or when news opens up.

I'm curious what others do to gain money.
I often do arbitrage method on trading, instant profit no need to monitor the market from time to time like on scalping..  This strategy gives me more profit than any other platform..  I also do long term only on selected alts im holding.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 05:35:41 PM
My trading strategy is that I will buy coin when the value is low and sell it in a high value. It could also hold the it until the price is high. It needs close monitoring everyday and time to time because the value is changeable.
Activity: 643
Merit: 264
June 19, 2018, 04:55:40 PM
I choose the following scheme of investing in crypto:

1. Buy and Hold - 70% of my free money
2. Active Trading - 30%
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
June 18, 2018, 07:46:42 AM
Because of the constant flactuation my trading strategy is this... i kept close monitoring of the market,when the value recovered and i gained some profit i withdraw some of my profit to buy more coins then hold again when it is still in deep.

Yes, that is good close monitoring and provide lower limits and upper limits base on the situation of the market trends are the best way of strategies makes you earn better in buy low sell high.
Monitoring the state of the market at all times is the thing we must do in trading. Without monitoring and also without doing analysis then we Can not get good results in trading. In fact, trading requires a very fast and precise in making decisions. Usually I do a strategy in a short time. I am not a person who can be patient so well that I will not take too long to make decisions in any of my past conditions. When I have made a profit I will immediately make a decision very quickly. Everyone must have a different strategy and I will appreciate every decision that everyone has, that's because everyone will determine how they will be in the future and what they will achieve in the future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 3
June 18, 2018, 07:16:21 AM
Always make a journal on every trade you make and you must review it after sometimes. In that way you will discover which technique is working and on the other side you will know on what to improve. As much as possible make your own system and don't give up until you come up with a profitable system.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 18, 2018, 04:44:12 AM
My trading strategy is very different now. Before, I hold then profit after it rises but now I wait for them to drop then just wait for the recovery which is just back to it's normal price. I'm used to take 2x profit but now I'm already contented to 20%-30%.
Activity: 763
Merit: 252
June 18, 2018, 12:58:31 AM
my strategy is very common buy in cheap coin and sell in the highest price and sometimes i do a shorterm trade but off course you need to pay attention  and fucos follow your thoughts...
Pages:
Jump to: