Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge? - page 33. (Read 22719 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 108
My own way to spread knowledge about bitcoin is to do things I usually do with bitcoin and let the people around me know tgat I am using bitcoin. After that I will just easily introduce bitcoin to those who are already interested. If they will start using bitcoins then both of us will learn at the same time and can earn more bitcoins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
For me, the best way to spread our knowledge to the bitcoin is by promoting it in different platforms in social media. I believe that it is very effective way and it will help to spread the information about bitcoins.
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
One way is to treat your friends suddenly to lunch. They will automatically ask what happened haha. That's wh3n you talk about the great potential of bitcoin. One look at the conversion rate of bitcoin and everyone will get interested for sure. That's how I got into this anyway!
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
I just talk to people about it. A lot of times they loo at me like I'm crazy though. I saw someone else say wear a t-shirt, and I think I might buy a couple and let people ask me about it from now on.
Activity: 126
Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card. Then they get curious on what kind of card is that since it doesnt look like the usual Mastercard or creditcard. Then I explain it from there on.

What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge? Smiley
I only use social media to my FB friends. I don't post to bitcoin groups as those groups i have seen was posting scams and bitcoin faucets. WHen i post, it back it up with good read articles. I don't post like referral or ponzi schemes as these strategies usually veer away potential investors. To my close friends, i usually discussed it casually so they dont think BTC is a scam.
Activity: 363
I just simple discussed bitcoin to my friends and family. What i have learn on it and try also to elaborate the advantages of bitcoin. base on what i have read on different threads here i just elaborate to them how bitcoin help them financially.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
Sharing relevant, interesting and understandable Bitcoin knowledge to my friends, a brief history, technology and most importantly the potentials and profitability that's come with it, that should light them up every time Smiley

Lost of them would had already 'know' the Bitcoin term, therefore i prefer to explain more that BTC is not just about buy, hold and sell. Other than that I would frequently share or write articles/news regarding btc, alts or icos frequently on social medias, answering their questions as well if needed.

Activity: 16
if only to spread about bitcoin I do not think it's hard, because just show me my income to them while joining this bitcoin. the hard part is to understand the bitcoin.

It will all be just envy which is left for those who didn't listen.
Same with my friends who are now asking how I do it.
I gave them the details before but they didnt listen just because it is still at small value.
But now, with this large price I am profiting a lot and they can see it. All they have is regret to not pursue what I have given them before .
Activity: 462
if only to spread about bitcoin I do not think it's hard, because just show me my income to them while joining this bitcoin. the hard part is to understand the bitcoin.
Activity: 294
At some point I treat people like my friends and family as a way of sharing the blessings I have received from Bitcoin. Whenever they are interested or I see them curious I asked them if they do want to know. If so, I will explain to them but if I somehow noticed that it goes in one ear then out to the other then I'll stop.
Activity: 1040
Merit: 538
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
Since I mainly buy Steam (or other) games with my Bitcoins and I have a fairly big library and a few expensive games a ton of friends ask me how do I pay for the games since having a credit card at my age in my country is really rare. I show them my android wallet and explain how it works in short lines(I try not to be to pushy and boring about it). They get interested when I say that they can purchase stuff online and  that earning it is not really hard.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card. Then they get curious on what kind of card is that since it doesnt look like the usual Mastercard or creditcard. Then I explain it from there on.

I only discuss bitcoin to my family and close friends who I think can easily understand these cryptocurrencies. I chose people whom I will open this topic because I think some people cannot really absorbed what you are really trying to explain. Also,  the internet and social media sites are great help.The moment I opened up bitcoin topic,  I will follow up by showing some proof of what I have payed or bought by using Bitcoin.
I also often discuss Bitcoin with my friends in school because they are people who often work with computers, they know about bitcoin is a very easy thing, what they lack is clear knowledge and belief in bitcoin, and I'm a person who helps them get more knowledge about bitcoin and answer their questions about bitcoin. And when a group of people in the class to talk about Bitcoin, others will focus and excitement about the story, this is one way that I spread knowledge about bitcoin
Activity: 531
Merit: 10
My way of spreading bitcoin knowledge to others is like the way my brother introduced me this forum, Bitcointalk. Once I introduced them this forum, they'll automatically learn some bitcoin knowledge here just by reading some posts. And if they have question about something they didn't understand, I'll make sure to explain them about what I know on their specific questions.

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
My way to spreading bitcoin knowledge, is by ask some friend to go with me into cafe nearby. and a little chit chat to open the topic, after the explanation, i paid for the meal in that cafe. a little explanation again how much income that i can get and so on  Smiley

Well i really invite my friends for a coffee then after sharing of what is happening on our life i always ask them if they are aware about bitcoin and sadly they know nothing about it so i started telling them the opportunities that we have on bitcoin. I always show them the proof of my transaction and also my earning, i encourage them to search more about bitcoin, and help them to invest on bitcoin.
Activity: 182

Almost everyone has a dream and wants to do it with bitcoin and me too. If I have a large sum of money from bitcoin, I will use it to pay off my debts and travel.
Activity: 140

I only discuss bitcoin to my family and close friends who I think can easily understand these cryptocurrencies. I chose people whom I will open this topic because I think some people cannot really absorbed what you are really trying to explain. Also,  the internet and social media sites are great help.The moment I opened up bitcoin topic,  I will follow up by showing some proof of what I have payed or bought by using Bitcoin.
Activity: 56
Now when sometimes my friends and relatives talk about bitcoin , because Bitcoin is nowadays in the main headlines, I show them the graph of bitcoin one year before it was at what rate and now at what rate , they are simply so much amazed 
and say of buying it immediately .  Some of my friends made huge profit on bitcoin I tell them , more over,  to some of friends I had told to buy it when its rate was below $400 , this way I have brought lot of friend in this business.
Activity: 196
My way to spreading bitcoin knowledge, is by ask some friend to go with me into cafe nearby. and a little chit chat to open the topic, after the explanation, i paid for the meal in that cafe. a little explanation again how much income that i can get and so on  Smiley
Activity: 392

That's when i started tweeting and retweeting tweets on my twitter account that get my friends noticed. They ask me about what's the crypto hype that i am always retweeting which is indeed unusual to them. So that's the time when i told them and share them what's bitcoin all about.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
Hey..
In fact bitcoins is known by 90% of the population because its always in the news.
Though people know its name they aren't really sure of what it is.
Well I always prefer practical knowledge as compared to the theoretical one.
I love to let someone know about this site and let them explore, also I tell them about how it works and how the rate is affected and how you can become rich by this method Tongue in fact I never forget to tell them how they can earn and gain profit by holding bitcoins and most people ... Sorry all are interested when they hear about the word money! And.. they themselves think about knowing more about bitcoins and when they are curious they explore and ask me what they don't understand Cheesy.
Pages:
Jump to: