Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge? - page 35. (Read 22719 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

I share it only with the nearest person. relatives, relatives and lovers. so I think this is a tangible sharing of knowledge about digital technology that can be profitable. and the way is not always the same for everyone to understand.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I only spread the word of bitcoin through family members. Because for me, its much better to explain to a someone close than a total stranger. Of course in the beginning you will received a lot of questions and even criticism. And I can even share them my personal wallet that I used to store my bitcoin so that they will understand why I love bitcoin as a way to earn and as a means of investment.
friends will also be better if you get information about bitcoin, we will be more enthusiasm for bitcoin business with them if it is one purpose
Activity: 182
I am not spreading it yet but I already shared it to my family member but it seems that they are not too much interested. I shared my stories about bitcoin that I can earn with this but I think they don't believed at all. Yes they listen but they don't believed.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
I just spread the bitcoin knowledge to the people closest, especially my family.
When i first explained to my family, they often asked me and criticized me.
Once they know i get a lot of money from bitcoin then they are interested to learn it. Because i think that bitcoin is an opportunity for someone to get better, then i tell my family, so they just like i can earn money from bitcoin.
Eventually my family and i earn an income from bitcoin though not much.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"
Im newbie and i only have a little knowledge about bitcoin. But all of what i know, i share it to my family, office mates and friends. That is my way of spreading bitcoin. And once i share it to them i always told them to also spread it to other so they will learn about it. It's up to them if they will also start doing bitcoin and share it to others.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
Spreading knowledge about bitcoin is a real hectic job as no one believes the existence of such a highly developed digital currency at first.Most of them think that it is spam and the others think that we are trying to pull their leg.My trump card in making them believe the existence of bitcoin has always been to show them my wallet balance,and then comes a flood of questions.Then I explain them about the value of bitcoin and how do we use the bitcoin wallet for transactions etc.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
I spread the word of bitcoin by posting different types of quotes in twitter and putting at least a few words about bitcoin and putting some hashtags and that is the way how i spread bitcoin to the people around the internet because i think that the social media like twitter is the best way to spread since it has a lot of people using it.
Activity: 168
The way I'm spreading bitcoin knowledge before is via social media.we all know that this generation is now very dependent on social media..I personally visit my friends for this purpose and tell them the sites to study.I am willing to share my knowledge with them and if they wanted too.
Activity: 413
Merit: 105
Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card. Then they get curious on what kind of card is that since it doesnt look like the usual Mastercard or creditcard. Then I explain it from there on.

What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge? Smiley
My way of spreading my bitcoin knowledge is that I just spread my bitcoin knowledge and earnings through the use of social media. Because I think social media is the best way to advertise anything about bitcoin or cryptocurrency. It is also the easiest way for me. You can just show to people how you earn and how much you earn here in bitcoin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Now its age is social media, with it people will quickly get all the information. maybe with my social media I will spread knowledge about Bitcoin. As for the nearest person I will give counseling directly. such as family and close friends.

I think this is a very desperate move. It is not that I don't want to spread bitcoin to other users but it is that I just want to use bitcoin so even in a little bit of privacy, I can use them. Still I also want to spread this digital currency, but kn a place like mine, it will just be questioned and it will be a long debate before they can apprehend to what I am saying, I think it is better not to.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
As we know that today's social media era, with the people will quickly get all the information. maybe with my social media I will spread knowledge about Bitcoin. As for the nearest person I will give counseling directly. such as family and close friends.
Activity: 378
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
the best way i think you can spread bitcoin knowledge is through schools, seminar and social networks, those are where to get your listeners, mostly schools are better because they will wana understand the concept of everything!
The way i use to spread bitcoin knowledge is by answering or posting quote or reply in this bitcoin forum, because when i am answering some question in bitcoin forum i am anwered it using my own knowledge about bitcoin and also me i can learn when im reading in bitcoin forum, and my other way spreading knowledge is by telling to my sister and to my bestfriend what i am learning and and i can spread knowledge when im in campaign like i post in twitter information on what campaign is really is and what is bitcoin for.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card. Then they get curious on what kind of card is that since it doesnt look like the usual Mastercard or creditcard. Then I explain it from there on.

I just spread my bitcoin knowledge and earnings through social media. I think social media is the best way to advertise anything about bitcoin. You can show them how you earn and how much you earn.
Activity: 140

My way in introducing bitcoin information is thru my own testimony. When someone ask me I usually my investment success like when I earn my profit  to my several investments. As a proof I usually show to them my transaction history of payouts. Some are encourage, some are want to do what I Did but doesn't have the guts to take the first step.
Activity: 120
Spreading bitcoin knowledge is kindly of difficult when explaining to people who never know about bitcoin before. So I just do explain it via some explanatory video on youtube and tell them to find more information about bitcoin via google how to get bitcoin and how to use bitcoin. Hope they will more easy to understand.
Activity: 672
Merit: 127
First, I have it introduce it to my partner. Then I created a group in Facebook and add my family and close friends. At first, it was very difficult for them to accept bitcoin until i show my earning and posted it in the group. They are amaze how i earn it and one by one, they pm me in every topic they don't understand. Every important things to remember before joining in the forum, wallets to be use, form of post to consider and etc. Until now, I'm teaching them the basic, hope it will be worth it to teach them for their own future.
Activity: 756
Merit: 112

I was introduced to bitcoin by my friend by seeing my friend change in financial matters, keep asking me money from where and he say from botcoin, then start to wonder about bitcoin.
Maybe that way I will do to introduce bitcoin to others is by showing the results and give them

This is right, showing your yielded result is much easier than telling them that you will get this and that if yu do this. That is why now i am focusing hard on this so i can somehow help other people.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11

I was introduced to bitcoin by my friend by seeing my friend change in financial matters, keep asking me money from where and he say from botcoin, then start to wonder about bitcoin.
Maybe that way I will do to introduce bitcoin to others is by showing the results and give them
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
the best way i think you can spread bitcoin knowledge is through schools, seminar and social networks, those are where to get your listeners, mostly schools are better because they will wana understand the concept of everything!
Activity: 161
I use my Shift Card in style Smiley and when people get curious and ask about it, I give them a quick intro and also invite them to visit my youtube channel where i do have content about bitcoin and other alt coins!
Pages:
Jump to: