Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge? - page 34. (Read 22719 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The way I spread the knowledge about bitcoin is by talking directly with a friend or relative. While explaining bitcoin, I also provide proof of transaction from my blockchain wallet so they are more confident.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
I tend to tell about bitcoin to people I already know because I don't want the knowledge of bitcoin to be misused. because in my city nobody received a payment through bitcoin so I spread it through my wearing shirt that bitcoin logo.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
I've just started a crypto blog - partly to spread Bitcoin knowledge, and partly to help get things clear in my own head, because I get that from writing things down.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Seriously telling if you do nothing just work with Bitcoin people will start asking you what are you doing that time if we explain about Bitcoin and it will automatically spread in the area wherever you stay.

Certainly, if people around you are interested into something even you do not say it or inform them, they will ask you about it.  Let your earnings be your voice.  My friends asked me what I am earning since they saw me having nee stuff and gadgets.  Then I just told them about bitcoin and asked me a little about it.  Now they are likewise earning.

Well, that's good if everyone is interested in what you are doing. Sometimes it is the reverse, in short they don't care. So it is still good to tell them atleast, like asking them if they know bitcoin.

Most of the time people are not interested, but by telling them, atleast they have knowledge, who knows they encounter it while watching TV or while browsing on their social media accounts.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I do not intentionally spread information about bitcoin but it seems like the people around me inevitably asks where do i get my money these days so since its not much of a

bother. i introduce them to various niche in cryptocoins world particularly on bitcoin although to be honest not all of them lasts as most of them always says its too technical for

me. as of now i currently have 1 person who successfully exerted effort to be part of this community. Its really hard to spread knowledge about bitcoin as some people are skeptical about it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card. Then they get curious on what kind of card is that since it doesnt look like the usual Mastercard or creditcard. Then I explain it from there on.

What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge? Smiley

I share it to my family and friends that I am earning from bitcoin and continue to share to them about it so that they can have basic knowledge about it. There are some who are curious about it especially on how much I am earning and I just share to them an average so that they will have an idea. Some may further ask me questions about it and some would just say that they are afraid to try it because it might become a scam. I told them it is not and then for those interested, I would explain to them in a more specific way.
Activity: 406
The best way to spread is through the mouth publicity which keep s on extending throughout the areas we roam across. Still we can also tell the good things about the way bitcoin has performed well in Th e past few years in terms of investment and trading. i Still advise people to make their own analysis they want to inform their colleagues/fellow members/family etc.I also would like to tell them the digital transactions its capable of & saving of time as well .From the investment point of view , firsts always stable & will remain as long as volume is there in the market.The best thing is trade and earn or invest an earn, its the same thing.All the best for all of us , lets see where the price is headed and lets analyse and publicly declare the results.
Activity: 938
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Seriously telling if you do nothing just work with Bitcoin people will start asking you what are you doing that time if we explain about Bitcoin and it will automatically spread in the area wherever you stay.

Certainly, if people around you are interested into something even you do not say it or inform them, they will ask you about it.  Let your earnings be your voice.  My friends asked me what I am earning since they saw me having nee stuff and gadgets.  Then I just told them about bitcoin and asked me a little about it.  Now they are likewise earning.
Activity: 43
Merit: 10
Activity: 462
Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card. Then they get curious on what kind of card is that since it doesnt look like the usual Mastercard or creditcard. Then I explain it from there on.

Well, there are many ways of spreading bitcoin knowledge. One is through forums like what I do right know. The other one is through social media and it’s very effective.
Activity: 13
I talk about bitcoin, blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies with people from time to time, first starting with if they have ever heard of any of these, if yes what do they think about it, and then continue on from there. And depending on the audience, I talk about innovations and problems blockchain can help fix, or how profitable it is to trade, invest in crytocurrencies and blockchain startups and how crypto can and will take over FIAT.
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
A bitcoin fan page in facebook I guess that would have been great as you all may know there are lot of ways you can spread this but I guess one of the best ways is thru creating a facebook page since many people are adept in Facebook and as we all know some people part in their daily routine is social media website.
Activity: 182
I follow my friend who introduce Bitcoin to me. My friend resigned his job and stay in home just see most of the time in shops. when asked him what are you doing now a days you are not going to job. He replied I am working online job. It make me to curious what is it then only he explained about bitcoin and I am here.

So let people / friends / relatives whatever whoever let them notice us and they should ask us and believe me it increase the value of Bitcoin if we tell them I am doing bitcoin come join it wont worth.

Sorry may be I am wrong believe me this trend works with me.
Activity: 779

I share it only with the nearest person. relatives, relatives and lovers. so I think this is a tangible sharing of knowledge about digital technology that can be profitable. and the way is not always the same for everyone to understand.
That is right, you have to remember depend on the knowledge and the ability of each person, you will have a method to teach and explain for it. Of course, important the person you want to share your knowledge about Bitcoin really want to know it or not, if they do not care Bitcoin, they can not understand the benefit of Bitcoin.
Activity: 8
The way through which i got to know about bitcoin was that first of all i knew that it is a currency ( online currency ) cryptocurrency but never knew how it is been obtained in our wallet and never wanted to knew it so , but through internet surfing i came to know it's value which was crossing $5000 , and with so much value of it , there was a programme organised in prime time on news channel i.e,On TV , so then i get to knew it , then with help of friends I came to knew that the site ,campaign , will pay you for posting once you are enough to fulfill their criteria . , wow , kadakkk , this was one of my instant reaction actually inside listening to those words ! Means payment for just expressing your thought on any of the 100's(each day comes out with some new topic ) of topics , just with then, guys i think this is one of the best way of teaching sry spreading bitcoin knowledge . Some way or the other the media plays an important role in spreading the knowledge true knowledge , like me their are , will be many of the persons , who don't knew the appropriate steps to use this site , not only for money but to discuss and keep their thoughts openly and also to improve their way of knowledge .( If any one find something to which my posts may be further improved then brother let me know )
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
First  time i know about bitcoin for social media twitter . then i join the bitcointalk forum .i am very interested bitcoin. my way of spreading knowledge my friend circle and twitter .
well i can agree that social media is the best way to spread the word. Bitcoin’s popularity in media is one of its biggest asset. What i did is shared some bitcoin news from a popular networks facebook page so my friends can read and learn about bitcoins
Activity: 357
Merit: 12

There are different ways to spread your bitcoin knowledge. For me, one of the best way is by advertising bitcoin through social media. By this way,  you can ensure that the dessimination of bitcoin's knowledge will be influential due to the fact that social media is being used a lot by people nowadays.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
its easy to spread crypto among younger people but to older people often times it becomes just too hard to explain the basics

thats why millennial are best equipped to take advantage of the crypto boom, knowledge ofcourse helps
Activity: 336
Personal Account
First  time i know about bitcoin for social media twitter . then i join the bitcointalk forum .i am very interested bitcoin. my way of spreading knowledge my friend circle and twitter .
Activity: 88
Merit: 11
Here in bitcointalk especially in my local there's a lot of new people that needs helps asking what or how bitcoin works this is where i share most of my btc knowledge and in my friends too and relatives if they are interested i try to explain btc to them as much as i can so they can understand it but if i already saw that they are not interested in the first place it's not worth it to explain it to them.
Pages:
Jump to: