Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge? - page 47. (Read 22719 times)

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
Bitcoin is a good thing and we should spread this information to everyone, I like to share articles and videos about bitcoin in social media that I have like youtube, facebook and blog.
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
I also did it some time ago where I showed two of my classmates my bitcoin wallet then the amount inside it as well as its price in my local currency and as usual they get curious too and asked how is it considered as a money or how it can used to buy some stuffs and how can I convert it into cash . I explained to them how can bitcoin works and how it can be used as a medium of exchange or payment, why it has a value and lastly how am I earning it .
If you want to encourage peole to try Bitcoin the nest thing to do is to show them the way you do to earn bitcoin because in that way you may passively give them avreason to try on dealing with Bitcoin. And after that widen their knowledge about Bitcoin by introducing them bitcointalk where you may tell them how to earn using signature campaign and how they can speculate their ideas in regards to Bitcoin in order for them to develop as an individual.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
I only share my bitcoin experience and knowledge to my close friends and family. If they share it to others, that would be fine. It is spreading the good news which is bitcoin. I share them simply by narrating what I am doing when I say I am into bitcoin. Curiosity leads them to some more questions which I can always gamely answer.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card. Then they get curious on what kind of card is that since it doesnt look like the usual Mastercard or creditcard. Then I explain it from there on.

What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge? Smiley
I would just explain my friends about bitcoin and show my progress uptodate in bitcoin.Another way is by sharing posts about bitcoin in facebook and other social medias.I would also go to retailers in my area individually and explain them about bitcoin.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
I just like to showoff with bitcoins . Like the in-game items I buy , people constantly ask me how I manage to buy so much stuffs . Then I start explaining them about Bitcoin and how I earn Bitcoins. After that they have many doubts and to explain everything to them is a big task. But after all the explaining things
I feel very happy as helping someone is always a good thing to do to get satisfied
Me either. I use to buy some stuff at store here which accept bitcoin and friend ask me how do you pay for all this cause I don't see you with any cash and that's how I introduce him into bitcoin.
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
Need Bounty Manager?Hire me on telegram @asma500
I spread the word of bitcoin through my friends.Because it was better for me.i explain it among them.in the beginning it was hard for me.because they asked me a lot of question.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Qravity is a decentralized content production
For me, the way to spread about bitcoin knowledge is by telling people about it.
For example, when people is in need of money, or searching for something to invest, i'd recommend bitcoin for them. Or when i already gain money from bitcoin, i'll share my success to others people so they take interest in bitcoin as well.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 328
I usually ask people or friends about there work or business, then after they ask mine, i explain it all completely that i am earning a decent amount by using bitcoin and here is my wallet with current amount. This is the best way because they got an interest in it by listening the procedure of earning and seeing my bitocin wallet.
well it’s really a good idea but we should explain a bit more as I always talk about bitcoin with my close friends they really enjoy it and make faces as they cannot believe that something like this can happen but then I explain everything to them and then almost all most all my friends are using bitcoin and they are investing in bitcoin and they are thankful to me for telling them about bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294
I usually ask people or friends about there work or business, then after they ask mine, i explain it all completely that i am earning a decent amount by using bitcoin and here is my wallet with current amount. This is the best way because they got an interest in it by listening the procedure of earning and seeing my bitocin wallet.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Embrace change
The Initial Coin Offering (ICO) helps to circulate the news and buzz about bitcoin. These start-ups include bitcoin in their transactions; therefore, people will start to wonder what it is. These people will research the basics and will discover bitcoin is the supernova in digital currency. They will understand how it's entirely different with the traditional currency.

This way, there are two things that can happen. First, they will invest in bitcoin. Second, they will support the ICO. It's a win-win situation, right?   
Activity: 626
Merit: 500

I will use the online way to spread the knowledge of bitcoin.Even now I use the facebook & my twitter id to spread the knowledge of bitcoin.I think it is a good way...Because all over the world people are use facebook or twitter id.
I also use social media to spread bitcoin, but who see limited only my friends, then I use blog to write about bitcoin of course to spread bitcoin of course. By using blog or site then that will see my writing about bitcoin not only my friend but the whole world dude

I just tell to my friends to create an account here in bitcointalk, everything they wanted to know is all here and thru youtube too. And they will just ask me if they don't understand it which mostly things they asked are things i don't understand too.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

I will use the online way to spread the knowledge of bitcoin.Even now I use the facebook & my twitter id to spread the knowledge of bitcoin.I think it is a good way...Because all over the world people are use facebook or twitter id.
I also use social media to spread bitcoin, but who see limited only my friends, then I use blog to write about bitcoin of course to spread bitcoin of course. By using blog or site then that will see my writing about bitcoin not only my friend but the whole world dude
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
I just like to showoff with bitcoins . Like the in-game items I buy , people constantly ask me how I manage to buy so much stuffs . Then I start explaining them about Bitcoin and how I earn Bitcoins. After that they have many doubts and to explain everything to them is a big task. But after all the explaining things
I feel very happy as helping someone is always a good thing to do to get satisfied
I think what you did was spreading awareness that "Bitcoin" exist but by in no means you have spread knowledge with the subject of Bitcoin. I have tried your tactic on showing awareness with Bitcoin to all my friends, among all of them only 2 persons have the gut to try it out and try to earn online, just by saying you are using Bitcoin in an in-game item does not assure you that those people will use Bitcoin from now on. As of now people who lack interest with Bitcoin tends to not do anything to find out more.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
whenever someone asks me regarding investing i always ser to it i explain to them what bitcoin is and how to obtain it. if they become curious regarding bitcoin, i show them this site, after they have opdn their wallet so that they can see the latest news for bitlcoins and this site is also a big help, especially if they have a lot of questions, they can browse here anytime.
legendary
Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038
Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar
I'm a web developer and as of lately I totally ditched PayPal and force my customers to pay with BTC. If they don't have it I explain them how to buy it and of course some of them will be interested to research more about Bitcoin after that
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
There's a lot of way in order to spread bitcoin knowledge. This is just my personal way to share knowledge about bitcoin because not all of them are interested to join the cryptocurrency world they are preffered more to earn real money not knowing that bitcoin is also a way to earn money. So here are my 2 ways on how i shared my knowledge about bitcoin.

1. When i'm with my friends i show to them money and told them that i earned it from bitcoins and they're wondering what bitcoin is and then thats where the discussion starts.

2. Spreading the word through social media we all know that one of the best way to spread words, news etc. is the social media because it can maximize the exposure of the topic.
- Yeah, I also try to spread my friends about bitcoin but most of them do not have too much trust, they feel like I'm cheating them, they do not believe that making money online is real. Currently the way I spread bitcoin is the same as you, I often share knowledge about the bitcoin on the social networking site facebook and twitter. In addition, I also share the way to earn bitcoin on the online money making forum, it is very attractive because many students are looking to find a job at home and fit their study time
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I don`t have a special way, I`m active here, and when I spread knowledge about bitcoin I simply share my impressions from here. I talk about everything, bitcoins, altcoins, trading, gambling, ICO`s. I talk about many things connected with bitcoins too, how governments see bitcoin, about things that you can buy now with bitcoins now, I also like to mention dark side of this world, how bitcoin and other alts are used for illegal activities. When I talk about bitcoins I try to be objective as much as possible, for me that is important. On a side that I love bitcoin, when I present bitcoin to others I try to be open about all good and bad things that surrounding bitcoin. Its maybe funny but I can talk a lot about bitcoins, cause there is so many things, sometimes some friends tell me that I`m boring with talking about bitcoin, they do not care for it, but that doesn`t stop me. That is how I spread word about bitcoin to people that are not familiar with it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 267
There's a lot of way in order to spread bitcoin knowledge. This is just my personal way to share knowledge about bitcoin because not all of them are interested to join the cryptocurrency world they are preffered more to earn real money not knowing that bitcoin is also a way to earn money. So here are my 2 ways on how i shared my knowledge about bitcoin.

1. When i'm with my friends i show to them money and told them that i earned it from bitcoins and they're wondering what bitcoin is and then thats where the discussion starts.

2. Spreading the word through social media we all know that one of the best way to spread words, news etc. is the social media because it can maximize the exposure of the topic.
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card. Then they get curious on what kind of card is that since it doesnt look like the usual Mastercard or creditcard. Then I explain it from there on.

What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge? Smiley

I spread Bitcoin through the use of money. Although I was still a student but I made a lot of money from Bitcoin, they always wondered the source of that money, and I explained from there.
Pages:
Jump to: