Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge? - page 43. (Read 22719 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I create Infographics and write blogposts about blockchain Smiley
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
 The best way that im going to do, is to understand first about all things that is included in bitcoin and i want to really know about the bitcoin is for,  before i spread the knowledge about it.  It is good that we are help other poeple, like me i want to help other people and by learning some knowledge about bitcoin i will help other people through sharing my ideas, experience, knowledge and possible techniques that i have gained in bitcoin. And the other way that im going to do is to incourage people, i start it in a simple way and i will explained it easy to understand by which people had to learned somethings to things that i was teach them. Everytime i was help other people i feel good and i feel comfortable, for now i am aggressive to spread some knowledge about bitcoin i will do it with all my heart because i believe what you give is what you receive.
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
I also did it some time ago where I showed two of my classmates my bitcoin wallet then the amount inside it as well as its price in my local currency and as usual they get curious too and asked how is it considered as a money or how it can used to buy some stuffs and how can I convert it into cash . I explained to them how can bitcoin works and how it can be used as a medium of exchange or payment, why it has a value and lastly how am I earning it .
I will share a liitle bit information about bitcoin first then if i saw him that he had an curiosity and eagerness to know more and eagerness also to earn money. And thats a good thing to share many things about bitcoin. On how can you earn through this forum. I will share the things that i know. Just like joining in a signature campaign.
Activity: 620
Merit: 500
From my experience, I have realized that this world runs on greed so I do take that road to spread the word of bitcoin, I am in a college so I tell my friends that I earn my pocket money by myself and it's quiet a large amount and then they become interested and then I tell them about bitcoin and how it works and also about this forum and signature campaigns here.
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
well ,
To promote bitcoin , i will make banners and t-shirts to promote this bitcoin knowledge and if someone need help in this i will ready to help always .everyone want to learn about bitcoins today but lack of people currently , people are ready to pay $$ who will tell all about blockchain over the internet. JUst spread the price of  bitcoin  people will follow you
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
Many things I've done to spread the knowledge I have about bitcoin, introduce to family and friends, to writing on blogs and social media like twitter and facebook, but most of them do not want to use bitcoin for fear of loss.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card. Then they get curious on what kind of card is that since it doesnt look like the usual Mastercard or creditcard. Then I explain it from there on.

What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge? Smiley

In my own way of spreading bitcoin knowledge is i personally explain my co workers and friends a brief history about it.And when i got their attention i tell them what is bitcoin.And i also tell them to watch bitcoin heist.
Activity: 812
Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card. Then they get curious on what kind of card is that since it doesnt look like the usual Mastercard or creditcard. Then I explain it from there on.

My way of spreading about bitcoin is to shared my knowledge to others so I can help them to earn bitcoin or money like me. Its feels good if help others in little way.
Activity: 420
My friend also ask me why Bitcoin price will go high and high and they are too much inspired from Bitcoin, Actually, Bitcoin is very famous by it self-peoples just want to gain extra knowledge about this.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
That's good to know you are spreading the good news to random people and explain to them about Bitcoin. Although I don't any type of card to show that's connected to Bitcoin, I basically ask my close friends and relatives if they want to earn make profit through the internet. I explained to them directly and explained to them like I am explaining to a 5 year old kid so that they can analyze and think of it and not getting shock about how it works. I also don't explain to them about the crypto world in on setting, I make a follow up to them and ask them what they read and if they are ready to join the world of cryptos; glad to say most of them did join and are trading now as well.
Activity: 714

I just mention the name of bitcoin to my friends and relatives after they get curious then looks interested then slowly i discussed to them step by step from what is bitcoin to how it is works then lastly, i show to them my earnings thru our known local wallet and my actual cash out transactions but most of them are not interested after my brief explanation because it sound weird and difficult for them to do.
Activity: 208
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

My way of spreading bitcoin knowledge is just simple. Doing some chit chats over a group of friends, peer groups and even to my relatives. I tend to share my knowledge about bitcoin to them through this simple way to let them know and be aware of it. I also tell my own story based on my real experience in using bitcoin so that they can have a basis that what I am telling to them is really true.
Activity: 113

My way of spreading bitcoin knowledge is when im in school those who want interest about bitcoin  we'll go to quiet room to discuss what bitcoin is how to get and what are the ways to earn bitcoin after that i'll gt my cp and i'll show them my online wallet and show how many bitcoin i have for now .
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
I'm not very much of a good teacher.
Mostly I talk to colleagues and friends of mine about bitcoin and crypto currencies in general.
I suppose they already got bored of that topic by now.
It's not that easy to spread knowledge if there is no real interest by the people about the subject you are talking about.
Activity: 532
Merit: 257
A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE
Im not spreading my knowledge about btc or even altcoins to other unless they the one who apptoach me first what is it all about. When I was just new to btc Ive been a victim of lots of hyip during that time I spent lots of time inviting others to be engage on btc and be my refferal from that experience I learned that its hard to introduce btc to noobs . Now that Im earning btc in my own without the needs of refferals then dont have any reason to show off my wallet and convince other but Im still willing to teach someone who need help starting on btc.
Activity: 201

Actually I don't get to spread my knowledge with bitcoin that much but when I have time, I do. I do it by simply showing them the things that bitcoin has acquired me. By that way, the people around me become curious about bitcoin which ends up making them ask me about it. What I like about sharing my knowledge to people is the possibility that you can help them out on becoming rich. They sooner thank me also because of sharing my knowledge to them and as a return they treat me sometimes.
Activity: 134
Merit: 18

I have different ways on spreading  of spreading my bitcoin knowledge. I make sure that I'm spreading it in a nice way so that I may avoid some misunderstanding about bitcoin. I spread it in our school by posting in there or by showing them how bitccoin changed my life specially in terms of finance. When I'm in a public space, I speak out loud things related to bitcoin with my friends. As time pass by people come asking me more about it and I find it nice.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

here in philippines theres a lot of people that dont have stable job like me so we need an extra income we need bitcoin because of that reason and this bitcoin is easy here to spread like when i refer them in philippines wallet called here coins.ph wallet its easy to believe in bitcoin because everytime i refer one person they also have an income coming in my referral so they will witness the income here in bitcoin easy and affordable to have income right?thats why they will believe in bitcoin
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Wow that is nice one, my way to spreading bitcoin i start on my family and friends by sharing how to earn money through bitcoin.
Many person are easy to learn but some of them don't understand about bitcoin. But I'm not stopping to aharr with them.
Activity: 319

I share my ideas and knowledge about bitcoin. I tell them that I earn an income by just posting  and joining to a campaign and If they dont believe I show them my Online wallet and they become shocked on my money on my wallet so they become curious so I share them the site and teach them, that's it.
Pages:
Jump to: