Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge? - page 45. (Read 22719 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I don't spread anything about bitcoin to others. I am only trading and active in this forum. And every get payment or profit, i also share with friends. And they ask, how can i get money, because they know i am just sitting in front of computer for few hours everyday.
Activity: 773
Merit: 101
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
I've also tried you do that ,, and I explain it the income that as long as I get it is bitcoin ,, by showing the results we get, people would want to know bitcoin as well
Activity: 518
I post articles and update on my personal social media accounts. Through that many people have asked me about the details for the same. I made many of my friends invested in bitcoin. Some of my friends now do the same thing i.e. posting bitcoin and virtual currencies related articles on their social media accounts. Whenever I have conversation with people, I always bring bitcoin topic. Then most of them ask me questions. I try to explain everything properly then.
Actually, I also create some blogs and article that tackle about bitcoin and I will post it in social media. In addition to that, I also create some video that related to the bitcoin. I also talk to the people who really want to know what bitcoin is. Some of them ask me how bitcoin works and how they can make money by using bitcoin and I answer that question clearly. I hope because of that they will interested in bitcoin and they would invest.
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Im a good talker and i can attract people with talking only. I have tried the trick on my office colleagues and most of them have already accepted the bitcoin idea. They knew about it and what it is but they never tried it out of the fear of getting scammed. But i introduced them to bitcointalk forum and shown some info regarding how stuff works really. When i go on explaining i will most probably tell them about the bitcoin value, how its changing and how it can benefit them in the future. They kinda get happy with it and start asking more like how to store them and buy them. Its really good idea to talk with them as they will get impressed with bitcoin technology only. Its really lucid and anyone can trust it.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card. Then they get curious on what kind of card is that since it doesnt look like the usual Mastercard or creditcard. Then I explain it from there on.

What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge? Smiley
I usually  start my trading and posting when i am free with some people around. They see some exciting thing so they usually ask for me about it and then i start giving them some knowledge. I also try to spread as much as possible knowledge via blog. It is good for the future of bitcoin.
Can you share your blog link to us? So we can read your great writings about your knowledge in bitcoin and also for the other things that you are willing to share. I'm a bitcoin user and i also love to read some blogs or articles or any interesting topic online, so if you do not mind, just reply with your link so we can have more knowledge.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card. Then they get curious on what kind of card is that since it doesnt look like the usual Mastercard or creditcard. Then I explain it from there on.

I usually  start my trading and posting when i am free with some people around. They see some exciting thing so they usually ask for me about it and then i start giving them some knowledge. I also try to spread as much as possible knowledge via blog. It is good for the future of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
I just do the direct instruction with the practice of how to do that then we guide will quickly understand about bitcoin, and do not forget to show bitcoin video as well.
There are many bitcoin videos on youtube but i dont think all are true. We can also find many videos on youtube about hacking bitcoin in 5 minutes which is not at all possible.
Even for the professional hackers, it is not possible in such a small time. Youtube videos cant be trusted. Its better to show them blogs or else directly introduce them to bitcointalk forum.
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
I only spread the word of bitcoin through family members. Because for me, its much better to explain to a someone close than a total stranger. Of course in the beginning you will received a lot of questions and even criticism. And I can even share them my personal wallet that I used to store my bitcoin so that they will understand why I love bitcoin as a way to earn and as a means of investment.

The best way to teach someone is by giving them examples, a good way to use especially if you are a teacher. I don't spread bitcoin to my friends, but if they ask me, I tell them basic things like it is a digital currency created by Satoshi Nakamoto, it is a good asset if you want to invest your money. Just by saying that they will be asking more and more questions but I point out these site because it gives a lot of info about bitcoin.
I agree io that, the best way to teach someone is by giving them an examples about bitcoin. In addition to that, I also create some blogs and article about bitcoin to spread the knowledge that related to bitcoin. I also talk to the people personally who really want to know what bitcoin is.
Yes, a perfect method to spread bitcoin knowledge is to show them some good examples. It would surely attract many more users. You can also give them the url of bitcointalk forum and it will surely help them to understand some big knowledge about bitcoins
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
For me if digitally I would do so in related slack channels. If in person then It would have to come up in conversation first before I would spread knowledge.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
I follow some bitcoin-related accounts, when they make a post, a blog or a video, then I will meretweet and some friends comments then I answer as best I can.
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
I've used the online way to spread bitcoin, I just use facebook and twitter to spread my bitcoin knowledge, and the results are pretty good and many are asking bitcoin to me.
Activity: 140
 My way is, I usually invite my friends to the restaurant for eat together, when we eat I will explain bitcoin to them with a relaxed conversation, until they show an interest to bitcoin, after that I convince them of a very large bitcoin opportunity In the future and ask them to try to earn money from bitcoin. And after we had eaten, I took out my wallet in front of them and said, Today I am treating you all and this is from bitcoin.
Activity: 142
I answer questions about cryptocurrency on Quora.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

If your in a coffee shop then the outlet is not bitcoin accepted. Because they are not familiar with the xapo debit card, even me I don't know how did you get that, though I'm a bitcoin users like you. The only things I know was I used bitcoin to all my prime commodities in my daily lives.
Activity: 165
I just do the direct instruction with the practice of how to do that then we guide will quickly understand about bitcoin, and do not forget to show bitcoin video as well.
Activity: 562
I only spread the word of bitcoin through family members. Because for me, its much better to explain to a someone close than a total stranger. Of course in the beginning you will received a lot of questions and even criticism. And I can even share them my personal wallet that I used to store my bitcoin so that they will understand why I love bitcoin as a way to earn and as a means of investment.

The best way to teach someone is by giving them examples, a good way to use especially if you are a teacher. I don't spread bitcoin to my friends, but if they ask me, I tell them basic things like it is a digital currency created by Satoshi Nakamoto, it is a good asset if you want to invest your money. Just by saying that they will be asking more and more questions but I point out these site because it gives a lot of info about bitcoin.
I agree io that, the best way to teach someone is by giving them an examples about bitcoin. In addition to that, I also create some blogs and article about bitcoin to spread the knowledge that related to bitcoin. I also talk to the people personally who really want to know what bitcoin is.
Activity: 258

I haven't tried to tell bitcoin to other people except to my family. I explained to them how I am able to earn my own money every week through signature campaign and they seem to be interested too. My sister wants to try it too because she has a lot of available time after going home from work. But as of now it is only me who earns through bitcoin.
Activity: 430

By telling people that i can earn a living and money with bitcoin, i'm sure they will ask me more about what and how is bitcoin works. People loves money though, so they will interested for sure lmao. Actually most of my friends always ask me about bitcoin but when i tell them about bitcoin knowledge most of them are not understand.
Activity: 145

So, they ask you about your card or you start talking to them about it...? What does "then they get curious on what kind of card it is" mean

How do people respond? Do they think it's cool, or do they seem not to understand it?
Activity: 644
Merit: 261

Usually when someone will ask me some sideline or if I know something where they can earn money then I would just tell them about bitcoin. It's usually word of mouth and then when someone ask that person who ask me then he would tell him about it. Since social media is one of the fastest way to connect to your friends,relatives and acquaintances then from time to time I share some information about bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: