Pages:
Author

Topic: Whattomine - profitability website with basic json. - page 45. (Read 94803 times)

legendary
Activity: 1536
Merit: 1005
Quark and qubit moved to asic section.
Zcash with Nicehash-Equihash added to GPU section.

legendary
I like the addition of the pre-defined 1070 patern very much Wink. Could you also please add ZCoin (XZC) to your individual calculators ?

As far as I can tell ZCoin is CPU only?
Last time I checked it had no gpu miners available, so cant really add it to WTM.

Yeah, only CPU, and why I love it. What make it impossible to add to it ? Mining follows the same process, no ?

I could add it as solo calc, but it wont make it to the compare list.
Please make a coin request via site contact with required data listed there.
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
I like the addition of the pre-defined 1070 patern very much Wink. Could you also please add ZCoin (XZC) to your individual calculators ?

Last time I checked it had no gpu miners available, so cant really add it to WTM.

Yeah, only CPU, and why I love it. What make it impossible to add to it ? Mining follows the same process, no ?
legendary

Activity: 756
Merit: 502
Activity: 809
Merit: 501
whattomine.com already on top of zcash! Smiley
legendary
Solo calc for ZEC Zcash is ready
http://www.whattomine.com/coins/166

Results should be ok-ish. Remember that price will be going down fast.
Will review the formula once we hit the static reward.
legendary
Added adapt values for GTX1070
Lowered Ethash 280x hashrate to 16Mh/s
legendary
Indeed. Need to give it 24h.
24h have long passed, but it's still not listed. Could you please list it? Smiley

Done
Activity: 525
Merit: 510
24h have long passed, but it's still not listed. Could you please list it? Smiley
legendary
Sure thing. Will move to main list once I pull enough stats.
http://www.whattomine.com/coins/165-crw-sha-256
Great, thank you! Currently it says Active(not listed), but that's what you meant I suppose? Smiley

Great, thank you! Currently it says Active(not listed), but that's what you meant I suppose? Smiley
legendary
Pools still need to get their info from somewhere.

I understand what you are saying but I'd love it if you could list Crowncoin.

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1002
Decentralize Everything
Hey, I have already received a request for your coin from multiple sources Wink
No terms, just common sense.
As I have already explained to someone your coin doesnt really fit the site from mining perspective, as it is merged mined.
But no problem to add it if you just want to be there Smiley
Thank you for the quick reply.

Would be great if you could add us, but how do you say it doesn't fit the site? I thought merge mining is nothing other than mining two coins at the same time, without costing extra power or spreading hashing power. So basically you mine one coin, and get a little extra because BTC is mined at the same time.

Correct me if I'm wrong though! Smiley

Well I dont think anyone is checking my site to see what he could merge mine.
Bitcoin is only mined on pools and pools decide what will be merged mined, not user.

Pools still need to get their info from somewhere.

I understand what you are saying but I'd love it if you could list Crowncoin.
legendary
As I have already explained to someone your coin doesnt really fit the site from mining perspective, as it is merged mined.

Would be great if you could add us, but how do you say it doesn't fit the site? I thought merge mining is nothing other than mining two coins at the same time, without costing extra power or spreading hashing power. So basically you mine one coin, and get a little extra because BTC is mined at the same time.

Well I dont think anyone is checking my site to see what he could merge mine.
Bitcoin is only mined on pools and pools decide what will be merged mined, not user.

legendary
@fredeq
What are the exact terms to get a coin listed? Would be great to see CrownCoin (CRW) added: http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/crowncoin/

If you could PM me the details would be great, thanks in advance! Smiley

@fredeq
What are the exact terms to get a coin listed? Would be great to see CrownCoin (CRW) added: http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/crowncoin/

If you could PM me the details would be great, thanks in advance! Smiley
legendary
Its a very good site. I just wish they would add some more hardware not just the 2 I know you can custom edit it but its much easier if it had more GPUs to pick. Preferable an auto detect is best. They also really need to add new coins. Other then those two things they run a great and u helpful site.

That is a good idea, but probably too much effort to grab. I like the select a card and compare feature you mentioned. Might help someone decide what card they want.

They would have to collect data or get data about the GPUs from wiki and compare the hash rates with other uses of similar setups and then add them for each card. Even if they just go to wiki and take those ita better then nothing. Not too much work.

Are you speaking about something more complex than a simple "Input hashrates for X number of Y card" ?
More GPUs will be coming, but I prefer to test them myself. GPU lists are full of weird hashrate reports from private miners or missing information about a serious OC on the card.
Values on whattomine are for stock settings, without any bios mods, with public miner.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Its a very good site. I just wish they would add some more hardware not just the 2 I know you can custom edit it but its much easier if it had more GPUs to pick. Preferable an auto detect is best. They also really need to add new coins. Other then those two things they run a great and u helpful site.

That is a good idea, but probably too much effort to grab. I like the select a card and compare feature you mentioned. Might help someone decide what card they want.

They would have to collect data or get data about the GPUs from wiki and compare the hash rates with other uses of similar setups and then add them for each card. Even if they just go to wiki and take those ita better then nothing. Not too much work.
Pages:
Jump to: