Pages:
Author

Topic: Whattomine - profitability website with basic json. - page 42. (Read 94803 times)

legendary
Activity: 1536
Merit: 1005
@fredeq, on your Coins page, for each coin you have some default data.  How did you come across this data to input?  I ask because I am trying to determine how to pull all coins to a program to find most profitable without using my own data and then be able to parse your data based on my known equipment and hash rates. 

All active algorithms should match values for a single 280x card.
As long as they are GPU mineable ofc Wink
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
@fredeq, on your Coins page, for each coin you have some default data.  How did you come across this data to input?  I ask because I am trying to determine how to pull all coins to a program to find most profitable without using my own data and then be able to parse your data based on my known equipment and hash rates. 
legendary
Bug detected:
When i calculated any cards but 280x speed and switches back to calculationg 280x speed - the 280x equihash speed becomes equal to rx480 speed (290s/s). Control+f5 only fix it back to 250s/s.
Tested in latest Chrome/Firefox browsers.

New 280x speed for equihash is supposed to be 290 Wink
All good, save the new speed.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Bug detected:
When i calculated any cards but 280x speed and switches back to calculationg 280x speed - the 280x equihash speed becomes equal to rx480 speed (290s/s). Control+f5 only fix it back to 250s/s.
Tested in latest Chrome/Firefox browsers.
legendary
legendary
@fredeq, have you thought about adding a box for people to put fee's in?  Fee's for pool's and fee's for dev's?

Never considered it to be honest.
Main list should be used as a rough comparison between different coins.

More detailed calculation is then made at single pages where you can alter difficulties, prices, fees.
@fredeq, have you thought about adding a box for people to put fee's in?  Fee's for pool's and fee's for dev's?
legendary
In my end power cost field is grayed out on main page. I'd like to input 0.1 $ and calculate. However it works on specific coin page.

On main page there is a global `cost` field that has the price of "$/kWh".
Need to input proper value there.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
In my end power cost field is grayed out on main page. I'd like to input 0.1 $ and calculate. However it works on specific coin page.
legendary
Pascal PASC relisted in the GPU section with new formula, checked profits for the last 24h and they match.
legendary
Delisted PASC for now though as I dont like the results, will check this tomorrow once 24h average normalizes.

You can check algo for every coin at both the main list and the single calc to make sure Smiley

Edit:
Actually Blakecoin is in a different algo than DCR, but DCR, SIA, XVC are all part of blake with variations.
Nicehash endpoint for Pascal is still active if anyone wants to compare.

Again, with my newb knowledge of mining, do you mean ethash and cryptonight?  I do not see ETH/DCR on the front page

Its Ethash and Blake(14r), both of those algorithms should be "checked", meaning their buttons need to be blue, not grey. For example:

I got all that, I know how to use the site, I just never mined blake, just dcr so I never made the correlation they are one in the same algo.  I see you put Pascal up, much appreciated for that.
legendary

Again, with my newb knowledge of mining, do you mean ethash and cryptonight?  I do not see ETH/DCR on the front page

Its Ethash and Blake(14r), both of those algorithms should be "checked", meaning their buttons need to be blue, not grey. For example:

@fredeq

Is it possible for a user to change what coins show on the front page.  Alot of the coins on the front I dont mine so I have to check single coins.  Can you make the ability for me to go in the coin section and check just what I want to show?  I can see how this would make the front page grow so keeping a static limit would still be good but currently I only have 2 algo's checked on the front and have to check a few other single coins.

All of this is possible, but without real user accounts it will mean more and more cookies.
I like the idea though, it would solve the problem of not enough spots to list algos.

I am curious what other algos do you browse?
I can only think of pascal tbh. Will add it when nicehash releases support for it in a miner btw.

Pascal is the main one over the course of the last few weeks, but i check decred and etherium.  Since Im still new to mining i dont know if I can use the others on the main page currently as examples, I guess I would just like the ability to select what coins matter and watch them

I dont get it then, both DCR and ETH are present on the main page.

legendary
@fredeq

Is it possible for a user to change what coins show on the front page.  Alot of the coins on the front I dont mine so I have to check single coins.  Can you make the ability for me to go in the coin section and check just what I want to show?  I can see how this would make the front page grow so keeping a static limit would still be good but currently I only have 2 algo's checked on the front and have to check a few other single coins.

All of this is possible, but without real user accounts it will mean more and more cookies.
I like the idea though, it would solve the problem of not enough spots to list algos.

I can only think of pascal tbh. Will add it when nicehash releases support for it in a miner btw.

Pascal is the main one over the course of the last few weeks, but i check decred and etherium.  Since Im still new to mining i dont know if I can use the others on the main page currently as examples, I guess I would just like the ability to select what coins matter and watch them

I dont get it then, both DCR and ETH are present on the main page.
@fredeq

legendary
@fredeq

@fredeq

legendary
Added single calculator for PASC Pascalcoin
http://whattomine.com/coins/172-pasc-pascal
legendary
Is there a way to fetch 3 or 7 days average values of difficulty/profitability? I see them in web interface but cannot find them in JSON.

Not possible atm.
I am planning to add a proper API authorized with tokens, but will see if I can get the data you requested into existing json.
Pages:
Jump to: