Pages:
Author

Topic: What/who make the price of bitcoin - page 13. (Read 5609 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
May 18, 2018, 03:29:30 AM
Hello everybody, I am new to the bitcoin and bitcointalk forum. I just wonder what/who make the price of bitcoin, and what does it depend on?

The price of bitcoins is depending on the market supply and demand just the same on other cryptocurrency but the difference is ethereum is tether to bitcoins so altcoins is affected if bitcoin price is decreasing.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
May 18, 2018, 03:27:07 AM
The value of bitcoin merely depends on its users and people who transact and invest on it in general - the concept of supply and demand.
The higher the demand, the higher the value of bitcoin. The lower the supply, the higher the value of bitcoin. It is the reason why the value of bitcoin had soar since it has been introduced less than a decade ago, it had gone popular as it had gotten a lot of people that invested in its early era and hold them off instantly rich and is still expected to soar further.
Activity: 420
Merit: 19
May 17, 2018, 11:54:20 AM
It's the investors and demand for the coin increases the value of bitcoin as well as other crypto currencies as well. When the coin is in more circulation, the value fluctuates more.  Investors usually come in when the value is too low.  So there is high chance for hike when there is a constant low price.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 11:42:27 AM
Bitcoin is an electronic money made in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto. The name is also associated with the open source software that he designed, and also uses a peer-to-peer network without centralized storage or a single administrator where the US Treasury calls the bitcoins of a decentralized currency.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
May 06, 2018, 10:31:46 AM
All trading people play a role in the rise or fall of bitcoin prices, so no one controls the bitcoin price, so far bitcoin can reach high prices because of the large demand of people who start to understand how safe bitcoin to make investment tool. so the point is the demand is very important role against bitcoin prices without demand all goods will not be worth even if sold cheap.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
May 06, 2018, 10:29:13 AM
The price movement of bitcoin is being controlled by the investors, traders, and adapters. Some of the people can manipulate the market if they're rich enough to easily pump and dump the price.
Right.I believe it's all about the supply and demand factor.When a lot of investors and traders bought a lot of bitcoins in that certain time,btc price market will surely increase.But when those investors and traders decide to sell their bitcoin,the price is likely to decrease but it will not take a long time in that downward trend because after a couple of days,btc price will rise up again.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 06, 2018, 10:12:09 AM
The price movement of bitcoin is being controlled by the investors, traders, and adapters. Some of the people can manipulate the market if they're rich enough to easily pump and dump the price.
Activity: 279
Merit: 13
March 15, 2018, 01:41:47 PM
No one can control bitcoin price, i think its all depend with suply demand and some time exchanger also can manipulate bitcoin price.
another thing that determines bitcoin price is trading based on technical.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 01:36:31 PM
Hello everybody, I am new to the bitcoin and bitcointalk forum. I just wonder what/who make the price of bitcoin, and what does it depend on?

It's the same thing as what the real economy. It is the law of supply and demand. The less demand and more supply the price will be low. The Big demand and the less supply the price will be higher. 

You are right! When there is demand for Bitcoin the price automatically increases but at some point it always need market correction in order to reach the higher price. People are deciding the price based on their requirement whether they want to hold or sell.
Activity: 462
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
March 15, 2018, 01:25:53 PM

The prices are definitely determined by the markets through the demand and supply in it. The more people decided to invest bitcoin then the more demand increasing so price goes up, and otherwise.
Activity: 150
Merit: 4
March 15, 2018, 05:42:55 AM
The price of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are influenced by the supply and demand rule as all other products. They are, however, influenced by the human factor and the psychological effects they create.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
March 15, 2018, 05:05:03 AM

As far as i know the price of bitcoin is depends on the investors and users, and also on the market, i just notice that if many people sell their  bitcoin its price down and if many people buy bitcoin the price high again.
Yes, you're quite right mate and that's why bitcoin is volatile due to many investors dumping their bitcoin and there are new investors as well, appear to invest into it, so bitcoin will fluctuate and that's been normal as an asset. And according to what I know about the history of bitcoin when it was first launched it had no official price at all and when the exchanges began to appear it starting developed, starting around 6 cents.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”
March 15, 2018, 03:50:51 AM

depends purely on market. Means that sellers and buyers on exchanges determine the price of the coins as it's not centralized or regulated. That is the great thing about it.
Activity: 386
March 15, 2018, 03:49:53 AM

As far as i know the price of bitcoin is depends on the investors and users, and also on the market, i just notice that if many people sell their  bitcoin its price down and if many people buy bitcoin the price high again.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
March 15, 2018, 03:35:11 AM

It's the same thing as what the real economy. It is the law of supply and demand. The less demand and more supply the price will be low. The Big demand and the less supply the price will be higher. 
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
March 15, 2018, 03:31:45 AM
The amount of people whose are intereseted in bitcoin and invest in it and make it move from hand to hand by some transactions or purchase, that is how bitcoin is developing.
When there are buyers who are demanding for a particular commodity, only then that product becomes famous and develop price wise including all other regards too. The more we buy and sell bitcoin, keep in wallets, make oversea transactions with it, the more improvement and development in bitcoin is seen. It is simple law of economics that the demand of a product ultimately results into the high prices and value of product.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
March 13, 2018, 03:19:29 PM
Bitcoin is decentralized currency. So no one is controller here. And that is the beauty of bitcoin. The prices mainly fluctuate because of supply and demand.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
March 13, 2018, 03:02:27 PM
The amount of people whose are intereseted in bitcoin and invest in it and make it move from hand to hand by some transactions or purchase, that is how bitcoin is developing.
Activity: 1305
Merit: 511
March 13, 2018, 02:55:54 PM
Bitcoin is a decentralised cryptocurrency, so no one can change the value of bitcoin at any moment. Even a creator of bitcoin can control the price of bitcoin. But some factor may change the value of bitcoin. If any one had purchased a huge amount of bitcoin in a single shot means, it will increase the demand of bitcoin and increase the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
March 13, 2018, 02:33:40 PM

It depends on the investors and government adaption. When there is a high demand, the value increases. Too many investors pitch in when the value is low. This takes off the value as well. The value is impacted when the exchanges and traders are closed. Recent South Korean moment negatively impacted and brought down the value to the ground. Recently we heard that the authority is talking with the tax and other department and officials to bring down the issues. If this talk succeeds, the value would zoon again.
Pages:
Jump to: