Pages:
Author

Topic: What/who make the price of bitcoin - page 16. (Read 5611 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 10, 2017, 12:10:23 AM
Bitcoin prices are determined by demand and supply. When demand for bitcoin increases, prices increase and as demand falls, prices fall. Unlimited quantities of bitcoin and new bitcoin are made at predictable and declining rates, which means that demand must follow the inflation rate to keep prices stable. Since Bitcoin is still a relatively small market compared to the actual potential it can achieve, it does not require a large amount of money to drive up or down market prices, and therefore bitcoin prices are still very volatile.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
May 10, 2017, 12:24:55 AM
Law of suppply and demand. People who need BTC or people who thinks that BTC is more valuable that the current price, buy. People that has BTC and need fiat or thinks that BTC is not that valuable, sell.  Wink

Yes I agree with you buddy, It all depends upon the supply and demand. If supply is less and demand is more, definitely its price will rise. In the case of bitcoins also its the same. People are ready to buy bitcoins for any price. They just need bitcoins and price doesnt matter for them and some sell their bitcoins thinking its not worth or its price wont rise further. Bitcoin's price is not fixed by any external bodies . Its price is determined by people itself , I mean by people who buy and sell.
Activity: 518
May 10, 2017, 12:14:38 AM
The hope that the price rises further in the future also makes bitcoin's price go up and up. More people are seeing the potential for huge profit in bitcoin investment so the investors are steadily increasing on a daily basis. And we can't blame them for jumping on the bitcoin bandwagon because this recent rise has been nothing short of phenomenal.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
May 09, 2017, 11:22:29 PM
Bitcoin is priced by the dynamic between supply and demand. supply would be the people who would sell bitcoin and a certain price and demand the people who buy. if the number of people who want to sell are higher than the number of people who want to buy, the price will drop and vice versa. There are many factors that affect supply and demand, too many to count actually.
Activity: 256
Merit: 250
May 09, 2017, 11:17:27 AM
People makes the changes of the bitcoin price as you can see people is the reason behind the demand and the keeping up of volume of the bitcoin. if they stocking and continue buying coins then hold for long time this is the time that bitcoin will be pumped.

Yes, all crypto-currencies develop or collapse because of user activity. Bitcoin for a few years showed himself very well and won the confidence of many.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
May 09, 2017, 11:13:40 AM
People makes the changes of the bitcoin price as you can see people is the reason behind the demand and the keeping up of volume of the bitcoin. if they stocking and continue buying coins then hold for long time this is the time that bitcoin will be pumped.
Activity: 378
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 09, 2017, 09:38:51 AM
Hello everybody, I am new to the bitcoin and bitcointalk forum. I just wonder what/who make the price of bitcoin, and what does it depend on?

The price is based on supply and demand. The price keeps rising now because demand is high. As soon as demand drops, the price will drop.
Activity: 448
May 09, 2017, 09:24:09 AM
Hello everybody, I am new to the bitcoin and bitcointalk forum. I just wonder what/who make the price of bitcoin, and what does it depend on?
The market of bitcoin defends on the investor , the price of bitcoin is not stable because of investor that use this as investment. The price of bitcoin increase when investor buy a bitcoin and it dump when investor sell the bitcoin. The supplies and demands came from the investor also.

Country who used this is a big helper for the economy of bitcoin, this is the big investor of bitcoin market and it is the reason why the user are excited in the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 798
May 09, 2017, 06:58:53 AM
The price of the bitcoin and other cryptocurrency is depends in the people who are supporting it and the in the investors. There's a law that supporting the fluctuation of the bitcoin the supply and demand law if many there's supply many supply the the price will go down same with the demand and there's a small supply then the price will go up same with the demand.
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
May 09, 2017, 06:20:55 AM
Bitcoin's price is being affected by the means of supply and demand. Its holders adn buyers are people which makes its value higher or lower. Thus, if a rich group of millionaire's decided to invest in bitcoin, it can affet positively yet if some decided to sell their bitcoin, it could affect bitcoin negatively.
Activity: 672
May 09, 2017, 06:09:10 AM
i think btc handing over make her price increase or decrease. someone buy it and someone sell.
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
May 02, 2017, 09:04:55 AM
What make the price of Bitcoin how much people are willing to pay for it. If someone dump half of the bitcoins, if people buy it way back to 1200$, even if there was a dump, people will still pull it back to 1200$. You can understand that actually one bitcoin is worth 1200$.

If people dump half of the coin, the miners gain. The price is this way also because of the hardware infrastructure, technology, safety, and the perspective and project, hash difficulty. It is also backed by stores, credit cards, Fiat etc.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
April 27, 2017, 09:14:18 AM
Law of suppply and demand. People who need BTC or people who thinks that BTC is more valuable that the current price, buy. People that has BTC and need fiat or thinks that BTC is not that valuable, sell.  Wink

As the demand increases the price increases. As the demand decreases the price decreases. The relation between the demand and price is in direct proprtion.

As supply increases the price decreases. As supply decreases the price increases. The relation between the supply and price is in indirect proportion.

These are the main things that influence the price of any currency and products. So we can say that the more Bitcoin users we have the higher the price of Bitcoin is with a proper supply. These are the basic things in Economics.
Activity: 270
April 27, 2017, 08:55:21 AM

The price depends on the activity of users. The more users begin to make transactions, the higher the price, and vice versa.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
April 27, 2017, 08:50:56 AM
The demand, and with more adoption of bitcoin with the limit supply of bitcoin. that's making the bitcoin is rarely to find and the price of bitcoin will increase. and i think the general key to make the price of bitcoin is the demand for the bitcoin to use the bitcoin.
the more users, the more people who want to earn bitcoin. by the number of bitcoin that always stays this course will make bitcoin prices continue to rise. which makes the price is certainly demand it
That's right, The bitcoin is having a limited supply. So, there is no more bitcoin in the future. With some bitcoin already lose caused by those are forgetting the wallet password and the supply of bitcoin will be less in the future. in will never touch 21 million. It less than 21 million right now.
If I agree to your point, that there will be now more bitcoin in the future to distribute. I am afraid then people may lose interest on bitcoins. The bitcoin may lose its popularity among the people. Or maybe people find a much better alternate than the BTC. There is a possibility of the economics law works more better there where people find more interesting things than that.
Activity: 882
Merit: 544
April 27, 2017, 05:45:59 AM
Mainly the price of bitcoin is determined by supply and demand like others say but it really is not the only one that makes the price of bitcoin go up or down. Besides supply and demand, Bitcoin's price sometimes is determined by news that makes supply and demand change to go up or down. Also, price sometimes is determined by manipulators trying to manipulate it but I really don't see that much manipulation now compared to Chinese manipulation in the past.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
April 27, 2017, 04:23:32 AM
The market make or decide the price of bitcoin. It's decided based on the supply and demand of bitcoin itself. More demand and the price will increase, less demand and it will decrease. Goverment regulation is another factor that can influence the price. New regulation about bitcoin in the country where  there are a lot of bitcoin user can drive the price up or down.
Activity: 365
April 27, 2017, 03:52:04 AM
Satoshi Nakamoto created bitcoin and the people all over the world who supports bitcoin build the price of it. Because the bitcoin has only 22million stocks so as long as people buy bitcoin the price of it is pumping because that is based on the supply and demand law when you lessen the supply the price will pump just like other minerals. So people build the price of it.
The inventor definitely made reasons for bitcoin to have some value. Now if we talk about how it gained its current price then it is a different topic. In this case we can say it that now the same demand and supply law determines its price just like the other things around. There are also various other reasons that makes differences in the prices.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
April 26, 2017, 07:55:51 AM
The price of bitcoin not made by someone but made out of the market system on laws of supply and demand, just like if we compare it with the fiat currency economy. In a business there is supply and demand which bitcoin also has of it's financial system stability on fluctuations due to demand always competes with supply, sometimes demand will win over supply that's why the price of bitcoin will have a higher impact on price value and you will see the price soars higher. When supply will be rising up again with btc there you can see btc price lowers down, because of the bigger dump in the market many will sell their bitcoin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
April 25, 2017, 10:44:04 PM

Bitcoin's price does not come out or made by anything, it is just affected by something or someone big. It clearly depends on the liquidity on the market, the more user buy it, the more the price increases. The more user, the more demand increases, the more the price rise. Dont think that it was made by someone, it was affected by the actions of someone.
Pages:
Jump to: