Pages:
Author

Topic: What/who make the price of bitcoin - page 11. (Read 5601 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 15
June 02, 2018, 06:27:31 AM
The exchanger who make the of price pf bitcoin if the demand is high the price is high of the demand is low the price is low... If the price is low we hold the price when the price will increase we can earn more profit or else just hold it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
June 02, 2018, 06:24:52 AM
The price of Bitcoin comes out in a way, if there are more buyers & few sellers then Bitcoin price will go high as sellers will take advantage of this situation and quote a high price because of buyers are many. But if there are fewer buyers & more sellers then sellers eventually have to quote a low price so their Bitcoin could be sold as buyers are few. Price remain stable if buyers approximately equal to sellers in numbers. Secondly, the Bitcoin price has initially grown in a way when people saw that other people are earning profit due to of Bitcoin & mining. It is the community on which Bitcoin price depends if there will be zero buyers of BTC the price of BTC will get decreased near to zero.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 06:03:12 AM
It's all about supply and demand. Unfortunately, the people who create demand are also. Here, psychology comes into play. The positive atmosphere created by panic sales purchases or vice versa affects people's wishes or wishes. The event is turning around briefly.
Activity: 251
Merit: 2
June 02, 2018, 04:38:39 AM
Hello everybody, I am new to the bitcoin and bitcointalk forum. I just wonder what/who make the price of bitcoin, and what does it depend on?

The movable price in every second it's because of in and out of Business of Bitcoin which means Investor and traders are the reason why  the price of Bitcoin is moving like bubble, it depend upon on it.
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
June 02, 2018, 02:52:49 AM
Hello everybody, I am new to the bitcoin and bitcointalk forum. I just wonder what/who make the price of bitcoin, and what does it depend on?

Market players, whales and early adopters; FUD and FOMO... Apparently, virtually every bit of information has influence over market and price dynamics.
All of these are quite interesting stakeholders of this down and up of price but I think the most interesting and suitable stakeholder is just the user. We all are responsible for the down and up of the price chart. Reason is panic selling. Although the start of downfall or uplift is just a trigger of one whale or group of whales, but the trending and containing of that down is because of we people.
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 10:40:47 AM
Who make the price? It is not clear. If it is who make bitcoin. You can search about satoshi nakamoto in google. Who is responsible for the bitcoin's price? It is the people who are believing and buying bitcoin without any hesitation. Bitcoin's price depends on people who buy in short traders.
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
June 01, 2018, 08:52:06 AM
No one can control the price of bitcoin, only we, people, who are buying or selling bitcoin - can manipulate this, when we do some trades.
Activity: 201
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 08:17:26 AM
Bitcoin prices are formed due to the presence of ownership and necessity. People who are in need of Bitcoin would be willing to spend money instead of those given to people who have Bitcoin, And who has Bitcoin will release Bitcoin if given Money. this is the so-called Sale and buy, and this is where the formation of Bitcoin price, then who causes it? they are the Bitcoin players themselves.
legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
June 01, 2018, 07:54:44 AM
Only people dictating Bitcoin price. When people buy bitcoins, the price rises, and vice versa. And this is influenced by many factors from the outside world.
Activity: 64
June 01, 2018, 07:35:52 AM

The demand and supply in the market that affect the bitcoin price, when the high demand will make the bitcoin value increase and vice versa.
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
Market Integration Platform
June 01, 2018, 05:51:11 AM
The bitcoin price is being manipulated by many different factors as Whale market, dump/pump tendency, world significant news
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
May 31, 2018, 10:26:51 PM
Obviously it's the investors, merchants and traders in other words people who uses the currency. But bitcoin is also backed up by miners the one's who mine and confirms transactions called blocks. Also countries started recognizing it as an alternative way of payment and investment. And without btc, altcoins would cease to exist because most of the overall market cap is mostly invested in btc.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
May 31, 2018, 10:23:24 PM

The price of bitcoin is actually the relationship between supply and demand. The overall game effect between the buyer and the seller in the bitcoin transaction leads to the change of the price of bitcoin.
that's right dude.but we must to know about market partisipants that join in crypto trading or maybe forex trading.but know this man, we can prevent to against them.buyer and sell can come from speculator, large finance institution firm or retail trader like us.this man that influence supply and demand in market.
Activity: 53
May 31, 2018, 10:12:56 PM
The rise and fall of bitcoin in the market will determine its price...but whoever established this first is I guess a big who also?
Activity: 238
May 31, 2018, 09:42:32 PM

The price of bitcoin is actually the relationship between supply and demand. The overall game effect between the buyer and the seller in the bitcoin transaction leads to the change of the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
May 31, 2018, 07:15:55 PM
No one controls the price of bitcoin. Its price suddenly changes because of the supply and demand system. Bitcoin increases in price when many are using it, many needs it and many invest on it. But its value will go lower if many will sell it.
Since it is a known fact that whales are able to manipulate the market, one might be inclined to say that some people do control the price of Bitcoin. What is fact, is that whales only go the far of jostling the prevailing market price by way of their huge volumes, but like every altered state of equilibrium, the market normalizes sooner or later, which goes to assert that market forces are what determines what price Bitcoin turns up.
Activity: 130
May 31, 2018, 06:55:50 PM
No one controls the price of bitcoin. Its price suddenly changes because of the supply and demand system. Bitcoin increases in price when many are using it, many needs it and many invest on it. But its value will go lower if many will sell it.
Activity: 85
May 31, 2018, 06:35:12 PM
Bitcoin is like a gold.. It is limited. So when people are trying to buy bitcoin, they are bidding how much they are willing to buy it. That us why the longer the coin is existing, the higher price it is.. In the future, expect that one bitcoin is equivalent to a million dollar.
Activity: 182
May 31, 2018, 04:34:38 PM

The price of bitcoin depends on its demand and supply, when the demand of bitcoin is high it reduces its supply which causes its price increase higher, so we are also the maker of its price because we are the one who buy and sell bitcoins.
very true and that can make the high bitcoin price is its own enthusiast. because more and more are buying bitcoin automatically bitcoin supply it will be very little that can cause direct high bitcoin price once
as a whole can be said indeed so the price turns for the increase and decrease bitcoin
besides that with so many good news about bitcoin will be able to make the price go up
as has been the case before when bad news on bitcoin keeps the price down even if the demand itself is on the rise
Activity: 231
May 31, 2018, 04:26:45 PM
For me we investors make the price of bitcoin. If many people are buying bitcoin, the demand of bitcoin becomes high so the price if bitcoin will rise. If many people are selling their bitcoin, the supply of bitcoin becomes high so the price of bitcoin will go down.
Pages:
Jump to: