Pages:
Author

Topic: when altcoins stop following bitcoin price ? - page 2. (Read 1299 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
As we notice that almost all the altcoins follow the price of bitcoin . I'm just wondering when they will become independent and don't follow the bitcoin price?
The independence of altcoins from bitcoin is only a dream. I think at the moment it's all so closely related that it will take years to remove the dependence.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
never.
bitcoin always regulate prices of altcoins.
and i think this must be like that. there must be a regulator.

I guess that Bitcoin will stay the market leader, and the altcoins will follow it. Probably, it will last for many years. Actually, I do not see anything bad in it, and that is OK for me.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
I'm wondering this like you my friend, why altcoins are still following bitcoin so much, they must not affect more like this from every moves of bitcoin. Market can be more stable and should be separated from the price of bitcoin.
I've never think that altcoins still depending on bitcoin but it could be basing on Ethereum price. There is a huge falls of altcoins as Ethereum have it though, but if Ethereum goes up,  everything will goes up also unless it is a dead coin.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
As we notice that almost all the altcoins follow the price of bitcoin . I'm just wondering when they will become independent and don't follow the bitcoin price?
When they stop copying the code of bitcoin and they stop copy everything that bitcoin does, that is when altcoins will begin to move independently of bitcoin and since most coins are just cheap copies of bitcoin then for the foreseeable future you are going to see those coins moving in the same direction, only the coins that have any kind of originality move independently from time to time from bitcoin.
Activity: 406
I'm wondering this like you my friend, why altcoins are still following bitcoin so much, they must not affect more like this from every moves of bitcoin. Market can be more stable and should be separated from the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
I don't know when altcoins will stop to following to bitcoin price. Because Bitcoin has a great influence on altcoins. And everyone can see it hoe does the market become red when bitcoin becomes red.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118

As far as I know the altcoin price movement is actually, not based on bitcoin price movements but the actual rise and fall of altcoin prices only triggered by active user behavior.  When the upward trend in bitcoin prices occurs, usually altcoin users who have little funds, take advantage of that moment to buy altcoins in the hope that the coins they buy will be pushed up in value by the atmosphere of rising bitcoin prices.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103

This is possible thru price manipulation like the big whales should unite to dump Bitcoin and pump a certain Altcoin using their huge resources at their disposal but if we will just rely on the real demand of Altcoins then it is very impossible to happen as Bitcoin already build a deep relation of trust among the people as the most promising crypto investments.
Activity: 310
I do not think Altcoins price is entirely dependent on Bitcoin price. There are Altcoins that can decrease are lower than BTC when the market is down but opposites is right. When the market increase, Altcoins will high profit much better than BTC.
Activity: 941
Bitcoin is  the most well-known crypto coin and the leader of crypto market so it is natural for the altcoins to follow bitcoin both up and down.
I don't think it's because of the famous bitcoin altcoin following the movement of bitcoin. I think of all because of the ability of bitcoin which can be like moving the crypto market, which has an impact on altcoins so it's like following the movement of bitcoin.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
there are some altcoins that can not follow the uptrend of bitcoin, It depends to the people they can run up the prices of altcoins not the altcoins because they think if bitcoin is increase then altcoins as well, so they will buy more.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
Bitcoin is  the most well-known crypto coin and the leader of crypto market so it is natural for the altcoins to follow bitcoin both up and down.
Activity: 546
I'm still find there is no reason altcoin will be independent & not follow btc price. even alts directly paired into fiat money, stable coin the price will be dependent into btc. Like this or not but the almost all coin are always paired into BTC & it has larger volume than another pair, thats why it will be dependent into BTC price.
As what I've understood that every ICO has its own purpose for its coin, since they have there on platform that aiming people that they will use and by using its dedicated coin and because its all under in crypto currency then still depend on the price of the king of all coin, the bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
I'm still find there is no reason altcoin will be independent & not follow btc price. even alts directly paired into fiat money, stable coin the price will be dependent into btc. Like this or not but the almost all coin are always paired into BTC & it has larger volume than another pair, thats why it will be dependent into BTC price.
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
Bitcoin still on the lead among altcoins and its prices currently depending on BTC price on the market. Crypto is still alive just because of bitcoin and thus, altcoins will still be dependent on BTC  and there is no way that it could go separately unless market regularization will imposed.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
Bitcoin will still be the best and Bitcoin like USD with such a large magnetic power.
Bitcoin affects the global market greatly, whatever happens to Bitcoin will definitely affect the market as a whole.

This is unavoidable, when Bitcoin has the largest market and is currently the most trusted coin, Bitcoin will still be the best. This is a thing that we must follow, Bitcoin becomes a benchmark and this will last until there is a coin that does have strong power. I can ensure that Bitcoin will still be the best in at least the next 10 years. Look at the data and what will happen in the future !!!
When altcoin can gets its own pair through use fiat money as the main pair and then altcion can be inidependent. As far as i know about the fact that look at the stable coin and it can be independent with the help of fiat money that backed it.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
Bitcoin will still be the best and Bitcoin like USD with such a large magnetic power.
Bitcoin affects the global market greatly, whatever happens to Bitcoin will definitely affect the market as a whole.

This is unavoidable, when Bitcoin has the largest market and is currently the most trusted coin, Bitcoin will still be the best. This is a thing that we must follow, Bitcoin becomes a benchmark and this will last until there is a coin that does have strong power. I can ensure that Bitcoin will still be the best in at least the next 10 years. Look at the data and what will happen in the future !!!
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

Possible  harder to explain  because each person had an own visual imagination
Specially the future of cryptocurrency and not impossible to the new technology
To create independent altcoins
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Never. Altcoins will follwo bitcoin always because it is the most strong and stable soin on the market and it is also very popular among people
Activity: 420
Merit: 10

I have been wondering about this too. I feel bad for an ICO/Crypto project that performing really well but the price is declining instead because of dependence on bitcoin price.

It is impossible to say because now every coin price completely depends on the price of Bitcoin movement and when the price of Bitcoin start increasing automatically the price of altcoins start increasing in the market and it is very hard to say.
Pages:
Jump to: