Pages:
Author

Topic: when altcoins stop following bitcoin price ? - page 3. (Read 1299 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 2
I think bitcoin has become so popular because it comes to crypto that people will think of bitcoin. So asking when price Altcoin does not depend on bitcoin prices as well as ask when another coin replacement bitcoin?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 306
I don't think they'il stop following.
As you all know, the king of this market is Bitcoin. This market exists with bitcoin. Without Bitcoin, none of this would have happened. Everything was done thanks to bitcoin. That's why I don't think they'il ever stop following.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
Currently, the price of coins is declining, altcoin prices are down but the BTC price is still standing at $ 6400. The market is facing problems, no one can know exactly, so I think that patiently waiting for us may be lucky.
Activity: 784
https://streamies.io/
As we notice that almost all the altcoins follow the price of bitcoin . I'm just wondering when they will become independent and don't follow the bitcoin price?
now. It was independent and was no longer at the price of Bitcoin. Simply because the manipulative organization has stopped working so the price of altcoins is no longer under bitcoin anymore. As you can see, pumping and dumping are no longer taking place. We are entering a new phase of the market and we need to re-examine everything.
Activity: 437
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
As we notice that almost all the altcoins follow the price of bitcoin . I'm just wondering when they will become independent and don't follow the bitcoin price?

To be independent of the exchange rate without depending on the BTC will be very long because currently BTC and ETH are the two largest cryptos in the cryptocurrency market, so it dramatically influences the altcoins. Especially ETH is known as a standard in the use of ICO technology in the creation of its Token.
Activity: 364
While bitcoin will be in the first place in capitalization, it will be a benchmark for all other coins and the entire cryptocurrency market, in the future the market picture may change
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I hope that this will happen very soon, because as soon as new conditions for regulation come out, many of them just do not like it and many people will simply switch to altcoins, probably it will be so.
no one can know for sure the future of any crypto currency, indeed for now bitcoin is still another guideline for coins and altcoin but in the future no one can know for sure the most important thing is that we must be smart in taking advantage of opportunities that we will get it
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
I think it won't happen! The whole crypto market follows the bitcoin trend. Without bitcoin, all altcoins will fall down to end! Though altcoins can run without bitcoin, but that will be goldbrick.
Activity: 406
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
In my opinion, almost altcoin is nowhere near the BTC price, I see the current BTC and ETH prices are increasing, but some altcoin is down, or when the BTC and ETH lower prices, some altcoin is still increasing, It shows that the coins market now grows by their capacity, regardless of any BTC or ETH or large coin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
There is a possibility that it can happen and a stronger possibility that it might not happen, Bitcoin is one of the stable currency in the crypto market and its dominance and credibility will always affect the  market one way or the other as we proceed with out trades.
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
That may be possible when there will be another crypto that is dominant as bitcoin. For now, bitcoin is the base currency of cryptocurrencies having a price pairing of bitcoin and the cryptos so we can do nothing about it if alts price will always falls down when bitcoin rise and fall.
Activity: 294
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
All crypto currencies are in one pool. Therefore, interaction is inevitable. People's tendency is to sell altcoins and switch to bitcoin, or vice versa, so they both affect each other. It's the people who value bitcoin and I think this relationship will continue for a long time.
Activity: 350
While bitcoin will be in the first place in capitalization, it will be a benchmark for all other coins and the entire cryptocurrency market, in the future the market picture may change
To a large extent, Bitcoin occupies a leading position, only because of the fact that it was the first cryptocurrency and the largest number of people in the world heard about it. And in terms of functionality, it is not the best now.
Activity: 204
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Only when Bitcoin is not available on Crypto market anymore Smiley. I think it's impossible cause Bitcoin will always be the king and the best cryptocurrency so all other cryptocurrencies price will follow and affected by price of BTC all the time. I think there is no way to change this fact. LOL
Activity: 644
never.
bitcoin always regulate prices of altcoins.
and i think this must be like that. there must be a regulator.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39

I have been wondering about this too. I feel bad for an ICO/Crypto project that performing really well but the price is declining instead because of dependence on bitcoin price.
Activity: 966
its can happen when bitcoin marketcap below 20 percent, now domination of bitcoin is more than 45 percent and so many pairing in exchanger use btc
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
I see the market now altcoin price is almost the opposite of the price of BTC and ETH, I found that once the price of BTC down, the price of altcoin increased, in terms of converting from pennies to ETH or BTC The prices we discount are higher.
Pages:
Jump to: