Pages:
Author

Topic: When and why did you start using Bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 15505 times)

Activity: 580
Merit: 502
185usd/day Money making guide check my signature!
October 24, 2016, 12:26:08 PM
 Huh May be 2 years ago, I can't remember exactly the time now but i remember it's 2014
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
October 24, 2016, 10:22:19 AM
I started uhsing the bitcoins a view years ago when the price of the bitcoin was under the 50 dollars each and taht time i want it back because when i was rich at
that time i wanted to buy 100 of them.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
October 24, 2016, 10:08:20 AM
I start using bitcoin when i want to earn my own money. I use it because i can earn while i'm doing my regular job. It also gives me extra income and helps me to save more for the future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
October 23, 2016, 03:20:35 PM
as i have learn about bitcoin from my X student, who often come to me, and i just asked him about his job and he told me that he is busy in bitcoin so i also take interest in int and he really teach me about bitcoin and now i am here.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028
October 23, 2016, 02:09:45 PM

Hello everyone! Just like you, CoinTelegraph is interested in fostering the cryptocommunity to grow and prosper
and make every effort to ensure this becomes a reality. In order to make our support even more effective,
we'd like to find out as much as we can about the community members themselves.

It would be great if you could send us your story by answering the following question: “When and why did you start using Bitcoin?”

i was searching for online money gainning tool for a long time but there were some many restrictions and taxes which were used by government. Bitcoin cured all of those problems.
Activity: 287
Merit: 250
October 23, 2016, 12:59:15 PM
Many of my friends do not believe that I understood with bitcoin, will successfully work and earn. One and a half years I've been watching for a while, but have not yet managed to earn bitcoin. So far, only buy.
Activity: 270
October 23, 2016, 12:15:16 PM
Only a year ago, where I learned that there are some challenges associated with the production and investment bitcoin. Before that I never had my information and knowledge were small. Now I am still learning.
Activity: 238
October 23, 2016, 11:55:45 AM
I think i had been using Bitcoin for almost 2 years now, i came to a site where i post my game account that i am selling and i saw some post there also that they are selling their account and their payment methods are Bitcoin , paypal etc etc, I got curious with the word bitcoin so i search the net saw alot of possibilities with it so i started doing faucet that day.
For a short period it is very difficult to get full access to the capabilities of bitcoin and the more earning cryptocurrency very hard. But if we understand that luck can smile.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
October 19, 2016, 01:32:51 PM
I started to use bitcoin 2 years back when I saw that my friend was earning from signature campaign and faucets so I asked him how he is managing to do that and he showed me the different ways to earn it.
I started late than you,may be just below i year ago i came to bitcoin world but same as you as my friend recommended it who was using faucets and also i came to this forum bit late after wasting some of my months on faucets.

I think at primary stage we all started our journey in bitcoin by earning from faucets as it was easy and we were not aware about the other ways to earn them and after knowing different ways we felt that we have wasted so much time behind faucets.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
October 19, 2016, 01:32:26 PM
I started to use bitcoin 2 years back when I saw that my friend was earning from signature campaign and faucets so I asked him how he is managing to do that and he showed me the different ways to earn it.
I started late than you,may be just below i year ago i came to bitcoin world but same as you as my friend recommended it who was using faucets and also i came to this forum bit late after wasting some of my months on faucets.
This is still not late to use bitcoin and i think we are still in early stage and we are still few users of bitcoin because some of my friends don't know about bitcoin so if bitcoin will be popular it can also affect the price of bitcoin and we can get the benefits if you hold some bitcoin or high amount of bitcoin in your wallet..
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
October 19, 2016, 01:20:50 PM
i first heard about bitcoin on 2010 but i acctully started using it on about 1.5year ago i have seen many incident like the mt gox crash aur the chaina ban and also suffered those price crashes and made my experiance till now
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
October 19, 2016, 01:16:30 PM
Activity: 1456
Merit: 624
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
October 19, 2016, 01:14:31 PM
Well i am just newbie about bitcoin i started using bitcoin few months ago and i think nearly 1 year that still staying in bitcoin because it giving me a opportunity to be rich and giving some good benefits for me than paypal.. honestly its hard to deal right now with paypal. and it needs to verifiy first before you can deal to someone..
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
October 19, 2016, 01:07:06 PM
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
October 19, 2016, 01:05:06 PM
I started using bitcoin back in 2012, i got into bitcoin because it was easy to send and receive money with bitcoins. i didn't have to do document verification to get money into my account unlike paypal.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
October 19, 2016, 12:13:54 PM
I started using bitcoin a few months ago when my friend he did something with bitcoin but I can't recall it but at that time, I was quite curious so I made a research about bitcoin and became more and more interested in it so now I'm here  Grin
Activity: 256
October 19, 2016, 12:04:51 PM
My work with bitcoin purely nominal. The more I work with people who earn bitcoin and I have interest. Probably somewhere around last year and our cooperation work.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
October 19, 2016, 11:49:04 AM
I think i had been using Bitcoin for almost 2 years now, i came to a site where i post my game account that i am selling and i saw some post there also that they are selling their account and their payment methods are Bitcoin , paypal etc etc, I got curious with the word bitcoin so i search the net saw alot of possibilities with it so i started doing faucet that day.
Activity: 223
October 19, 2016, 11:28:15 AM
I joined bitcoin community in the year 2015 when price was around $300 level when my friend told me that he is earning extra  money from signature campaign, it took some time  for him to convince me but finally I thought its worth to give it a try.
I have four years of work in this direction but the success of these so that you can be proud of is not reached. We need to work and learn everything.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
October 17, 2016, 05:26:21 PM
I joined bitcoin community in the year 2015 when price was around $300 level when my friend told me that he is earning extra  money from signature campaign, it took some time  for him to convince me but finally I thought its worth to give it a try.
Pages:
Jump to: